Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (56178 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 4:34pm On May 19, 2021
berrystunn:

The person that is giving you hope/mind is nnamdi kanu with the small small gun jazz.
And nnamdi kanu his having mind because is holding British passport (Feel protected) then his hoping that the white man will help you guys .

Nnamdi kanu have nothing to lose not even half Plot of land or family.

For your information the white man / UN don't give a shiit about you black... Gun dealers want to sale there guns and bullet. The foreign company want to supply more

You will die the world will still move on. . continue while i face by business, I have exit documents and cash to continue somewhere.

We will tell the other generation about the story. We might not because internet is here to stay.

Good luck
if tiv people of taraba have an mnk I don't tink they'll be chased out of their land by Fulani
Nnamdi KANU has nothing to loose yet he lost his both parents and almost lost his life cos of Biafra.
We all know the white doesn't care about black man cos if they do they'll not join Igbo's and Fulani together as for guns we produced rockets as of 1967 wen ur grandfather is eating grass so do not underate us if we tell u we will produced iron dome in 2021
Wen ur grandfather died the world moved on and ur father died the world moved on...u might even die in car or plane crash while running like a coward...but I will die for my land and my people

Yes generations to come will hear about those who stood their ground and fought against injustice and tyranny but what can they say about u runaway coward....the way am looking at you.u might even forget ur wife and kid only to run to an idp camp in burundi

2 Likes

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2021
sharpsecret:
if tiv people of taraba have an mnk I don't tink they'll be chased out of their land by Fulani
Nnamdi KANU has nothing to loose yet he lost his both parents and almost lost his life cos of Biafra.
We all know the white doesn't care about black man cos if they do they'll not join Igbo's and Fulani together as for guns we produced rockets as of 1967 wen ur grandfather is eating grass so do not underate us if we tell u we will produced iron dome in 2021
Wen ur grandfather died the world moved on and ur father died the world moved on...u might even die in car or plane crash while running like a coward...but I will die for my land and my people

Yes generations to come will hear about those who stood their ground and fought against injustice and tyranny but what can they say about u runaway coward....the way am looking at you.u might even forget ur wife and kid only to run to an idp camp in burundi

You sound brainwashed...
I understand...
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by nedu666: 4:48pm On May 19, 2021
sharpsecret:

Walahi u finish the guy

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2021
sharpsecret:

I'm sure you are so poor, you want everyone to start again , with all we have put together over the years.
We the real igbos will come for nnamdi kanu soon ... This poor madness will stop, is not the only one with foreign passport.

His stupidity cost him his parents
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 6:49pm On May 19, 2021
berrystunn:

I'm sure you are so poor, you want everyone to start again , with all we have put together over the years.
We the real igbos will come for nnamdi kanu soon ... This poor madness will stop, is not the only one with foreign passport.

all u have put together u say...what is wealth without ur love ones..the igbos have been targeted for annihilation since 1914..catalona have more than igbos yet they want to leave spain...u are too self centered.so because u have money ur people can die in the hands of fulani supporter of APC and u dont care..since fulani have been killin igbos what have u done to stop it..u say nnamdi kanu is stupid but i tell u sonethin bro...generations to come will remember him....the tiv's of taraba just lost their homes to fulani and u have nothing to say about that..u want same to happen to our mothers...am not even sure u are an igbo man but if u are u are a coward....cos me i will rather loose my wealth than see my parents being raped and killed by this fulani supporter of APC

4 Likes

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 6:55pm On May 19, 2021
berrystunn:

You sound brainwashed...
I understand...

and u sound like a coward.....am sure u are from taraba state and u are one of those that left their homes for the fulanis....but pls dont drag igbos into ur cowardice
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2021
Federickson02:
Fake news

Your success shall be fake like the news IJN
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by riczy(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2021
I have carefully read through d comments of my fellow Good citizens of Nigeria get this basic fact: the military are paid to pay d supreme Price, however d civilians hu are already impoverished by this govt policies aren't paid to to do jux like d military, life has no duplicate as such let's condemn nefarious activities irrespective of our region! Life wud only become more unbearable for d ppl!
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2021
berrystunn:

No no brother man, he is fighting on what he believe on and his parents supported the vision.
The only thing is that u have never studied typical Igbo man, I'm not sounding this way bcs I'm from the East, but the reality and fact must be said
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by manyr4luv: 8:23pm On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
We knew it would come to this..but when we aired our opinions on this forum, we got death threats, insults/curses etc..can you imagine this? There is no where in the world you would kill security agents, boast about it and expect to be left alone. It's not possible. Military men were killed, butchered, videoed and put online for all to see..Comments from our Igbo brothers made us feel sorry for the East aswear. Do these people have conscience, we asked ourselves...
You are a GREAT IDIOT!
When soldiers were killing nigerians and unarmed protesters, you cheered the useless zoo terrorists in uniform.
Dont worry, the same soldiers you defend are coming for you cos you dont know that the shithole have been infiltrated.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by PissfulProtester: 8:24pm On May 19, 2021
manyr4luv:

You are a GREAT IDIOT!
THE EAST IS ALREADY AT WAR.
BETTER START RUNNING OUT OF THE ZOOO!

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 8:26pm On May 19, 2021
berrystunn:

so because u are rich i should allow my poor mother in the village to be raped,killed or driven from her land becos one stupid self centered idiot is rich.never...u can travel to anywher in the world for all i care but as for me i will rather take my family out while i stay and fight for my land....but a coward like you wants to run and leave his family to die

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2021
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2021
sharpsecret:
so because u are rich i should allow my poor mother in the village to be raped,killed or driven from her land becos one stupid self centered idiot is rich.never...u can travel to anywher in the world for all i care but as for me i will rather take my family out while i stay and fight for my land....but a coward like you wants to run and leave his family to die

Yes I will run like a coward as your Lord nnamdi kanu did
Is better to leave and fight another day ..

Land fighter... Check your root first before you continue fighting.. you might end up fighting for someone's land hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

No no brother man, he is fighting on what he believe on and his parents supported the vision.
The only thing is that u have never studied typical Igbo man, I'm not sounding this way bcs I'm from the East, but the reality and fact must be said

Believe in what ?
Do you understand the picture below

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2021
sharpsecret:
and u sound like a coward.....am sure u are from taraba state and u are one of those that left their homes for the fulanis....but pls dont drag igbos into ur cowardice

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 19, 2021
Ojukwubucket:

Onye nzuzu

cheesy
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2021
berrystunn:

Believe in what ?
Now I understand u and the pic very well

We are not afraid of war, my grand father fought it and I'm very proud of him till grave and he lives on.
So when people like u talk about war, that's should be directed to West not East bcs an average Eastern does not fear, he is bold and courageous that's why West see them as arrogant fellows
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2021
sharpsecret:
My dear brother, having gone through him, he is from the sophisticated tribe, the only tribe what whenever they are drumming for war IBB will go back to sleep
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2021
manyr4luv:

You are a GREAT IDIOT!
When soldiers were killing nigerians and unarmed protesters, you cheered the useless zoo terrorists in uniform.
Dont worry, the same soldiers you defend are coming for you cos you dont know that the shithole have been infiltrated.
Dont mind them, some.of his kinsmen are in Benin Republic taken refuse while some are homeless
Very soon IDP camp will be open in some part of sophisticated states

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2021
sharpsecret:
all u have put together u say...what is wealth without ur love ones..the igbos have been targeted for annihilation since 1914..catalona have more than igbos yet they want to leave spain...u are too self centered.so because u have money ur people can die in the hands of fulani supporter of APC and u dont care..since fulani have been killin igbos what have u done to stop it..u say nnamdi kanu is stupid but i tell u sonethin bro...generations to come will remember him....the tiv's of taraba just lost their homes to fulani and u have nothing to say about that..u want same to happen to our mothers...am not even sure u are an igbo man but if u are u are a coward....cos me i will rather loose my wealth than see my parents being raped and killed by this fulani supporter of APC

Poor people looking for who to blame
Igbos are not poor people...
We are rich people .... Wealth is not about cash but mind set and lost of ideas that can be converted to cash reason they never give up.

If you think war is the answer so be it
Believe what you think.
Igbos have kill them self more then anyone else can do

Too many igbos have issues in there family some can't even leave there drink with there Kingsman or close relatives.. But that is not case .

If you are smart proof it not with war ...only coward think of war... I don't know your age but the way you sound - type I can guess.

Good luck
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Coldsperm: 10:08pm On May 19, 2021
berrystunn:

Poor people looking for who to blame
Igbos are not poor people...
We are rich people .... Wealth is not about cash but mind set and lost of ideas that can be converted to cash reason they never give up.

If you think war is the answer so be it
Believe what you think.
Igbos have kill them self more then anyone else can do

Too many igbos have issues in there family some can't even leave there drink with there Kingsman or close relatives.. But that is not case .

If you are smart proof it not with war ...only coward think of war... I don't know your age but the way you sound - type I can guess.

Good luck
Continue yarning dust ok. I laughed when someone said you are from the sophisticated tribe. But I know you so well. You smell like a cow. In other words, you are a Futa Jalon terrorist. You all will die in Igboland. Just remember this date. Very soon you will reunite with your brothers in Niger Republic.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

We are not afraid of war, my grand father fought it and I'm very proud of him till grave and he lives on.
So when people like u talk about war, that's should be directed to West not East bcs an average Eastern does not fear, he is bold and courageous that's why West see them as arrogant fellows

I disagree with you an average Eastern is afraid to die ... Only the poor youth that are naive can do anything .

If you have investment up 100m your thinking will change.
Your approach to things will be different.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2021
Coldsperm:

Continue yarning dust ok. I laughed when someone said you are from the sophisticated tribe. But I know you so well. You smell like a cow. In other words, you are a Futa Jalon terrorist. You all will die in Igboland. Just remember this date. Very soon you will reunite with your brothers in Niger Republic.

You are just too naive
Go and look for something important to do with your life

Before you die for nothing... Your poor name will not show case anywhere in this world..just your family will feel pain for some months... That's all... Life goes on.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2021
sharpsecret:

You think anybody that is against nnamdi kanu is supporting APC buhari and Fulani.

Ipob , ESN, APC, nnamdi kanu, buhari... Fulani.. bandit , Boko Haram, should all go to hell ...
we the real igbos know that you guys are Useless shameless Udené

Taahh usu
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2021
berrystunn:

I disagree with you an average Eastern is afraid to die ... Only the poor youth that are naive can do anything .

If you have investment up 100m your thinking will change.
Your approach to things will be different.

Well I will not argue with u on that bcs somebody that hv never stepped beyond ogbomoso or Ibadan will never understand how some.people see life
We are not talking about money here, if its money, that means u guys don't know anything about Kalu
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:32pm On May 19, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

It's not the same thing.
My Uncle till today still can't walk properly after the injury he sustained in the War.He so much believe he fought a good cause on the call of a great leader and personality. But with regards to the person calling for war now all he sees is just a power drunk greedy person who plays on the failings of the SE leaders to carry out his personal agenda.

When Igboland calls true Igbos will ans, but not on the calling of mnk and ipob.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Well I will not argue with u on that bcs somebody that hv never stepped beyond ogbomoso or Ibadan will never understand how some.people see life
We are not talking about money here, if its money, that means u guys don't know anything about Kalu

I know him since 2011.... I know what he was saying then ... No need for that
Today is working with Yoruba
He will receive the biggest disappointment in life ... Yoruba hahahahaha.

If you know..
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Coldsperm: 10:51pm On May 19, 2021
berrystunn:

I know him since 2011.... I know what he was saying then ... No need for that
Today is working with Yoruba
He will receive the biggest disappointment in life ... Yoruba hahahahaha.

If you know..
Continue deceiving yourself. You have been spitting saliva all over the place trying to deceive people that you are Igbo. Anyway, you go soon get tired like others. By next month, you will understand Wella. I won't talk much for here. If you are gainfully employed, you won't be here all day claiming what you are not. Continue!!!
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 11:51pm On May 19, 2021
berrystunn:

You think anybody that is against nnamdi kanu is supporting APC buhari and Fulani.

Ipob , ESN, APC, nnamdi kanu, buhari... Fulani.. bandit , Boko Haram, should all go to hell ...
we the real igbos know that you guys are Useless shameless Udené

Taahh usu
the real igbos my yash....the IGP of police just ordered a shoot at sight in the south east...his ordering them to kill both esn.ipob.unknown gunmen.our mothers fathers friends sisters everyone...infact his tellin them not to use the rules of engagement.now if thats not a crime in international community what is crime..an acting igp ordering his men to kill people...what have u said about it....with all ur riches u cant call the IGP to order...now lemme tell u the nigerian army will loose woefully...u know why God is on our sight.the blood of those innocent lives that have died as a result of the zoo untrained army is on our side..they will fight for us..we will not run away like the people of taraba.never will python dance happen again in biafra land..na only orlu still dey disturb them ooo...mbaise never rise..ihiagwa still dey lowkey..aba never rise..we will see how they will fight the whole of south east and win
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:52pm On May 19, 2021
Coldsperm:

Continue deceiving yourself. You have been spitting saliva all over the place trying to deceive people that you are Igbo. Anyway, you go soon get tired like others. By next month, you will understand Wella. I won't talk much for here. If you are gainfully employed, you won't be here all day claiming what you are not. Continue!!!

How old are you ?
I know your type nnamdi kanu opened your eyes .. hahaha with brainwash
When did you start using smart phone?

I know you don't understand the picture below

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bandit, Yellow Baba Arusa Who Led Sunday’s Attack On Kaduna-Abuja Road shot Dead / President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) / Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.