Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? (1429 Views)

My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Dsense(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2011
Natasha,,:

me too but i'm not a Fulani girl lolz I was just joking I wanted to hear what phate would say cheesy

SMH undecided undecided undecided

Better accept PHATHEAD'S offer . .He said Lust you lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Phate07(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2011

^^ Keep shaking your head till it falls off. undecided undecided
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Dsense(m): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2011
Keep bending you head till it breaks down undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Phate07(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by 190: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2011
Phate u see your life undecided
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Natasha2(f): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2011
@phate no i didn't lie to you I was joking and besides if its in the spirit of this thread I didn't lie to you or bare you mt bf embarassed
@ d sense sad sad sad sad
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Phate07(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Dsense(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2011
Natasha kiss kiss
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Natasha2(f): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2011
^^^ kiss kiss :d
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Phate07(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2011

You see the world better if you bend your head. You should try it. undecided
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Natasha2(f): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2011
@d sense thanks for confirming what i suspected  grin grin grin grin grin grin  
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by HighChief4(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2011
What makes a good relationship is the ability for you not to lie and also not to tell the truth grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Phate07(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2011
High_Chief:

What makes a good relationship is the ability for you not to lie and also not to tell the truth grin cheesy grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Goldieluks: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
High_Chief:

this is bull shiiit! angry
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Phate07(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2011

And you are? angry
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Goldieluks: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2011
Goldie cool

its like you are new here,
have you paid your joining fee? angry
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Phate07(m): 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2011

**long hiss** angry
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Goldieluks: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2011
Phate07:

**long hiss** angry

Knock yourself out"""
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by HighChief4(m): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

this is bull shiiit! angry

And I know you lie to him
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Goldieluks: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2011
High_Chief:

And I know you lie to him

I know you always lie to her.
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by HighChief4(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2011
^^^I have never told one single lie since I was born
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Goldieluks: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2011
Yes,and your telling a lie already?
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by mojounited(m): 12:37am On Apr 29, 2011
@OP, Of course you can. .infact, this is the norm in most relationships these days. Try opening up that black book or cupboard of your dirty little secrets (even those of the past) and you'll likely not be accepted by most peeps; some stories are better left untold as some peeps hardly forgive/forget. . .
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by HighChief4(m): 12:50am On Apr 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yes,and your telling a lie already?

You see you would also be lying if you say you have never lied to him
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by iice(f): 4:07am On Apr 29, 2011
@Topic, yeah you can. Doesn't mean you won't lie later. If must lie, lie about the unimportant stuff like. . .i put enough pepper in the food, i shined your shoe blah blah.
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by Goldieluks: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2011
High_Chief:

You see you would also be lying if you say you have never lied to him

i didn't say that,did l?
Re: Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? by pinkrex(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2011
The remedy of relationships lies saves a lot of troubles mehn, lets acept it! lies are part of life! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Undateable Lady. / Matrimonial Bed / Every Intending Couples Need This : Romance & Finance: About Love & Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.