Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. (5549 Views)

Let's Enjoy Some Picture Story / +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) / This Couples Picture Story Will Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 11:27pm On May 20, 2021
Can you put words to this story?

Just interpret the photos the way you understand the situation.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Shares

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Nonexisting: 11:33pm On May 20, 2021
The man is focused on the game while his girlfriend is enviously looking at her fellow woman's ass and wishing she has same. Next thing, she suspects her man is looking at the ass too. Women and complex issues are inseparable. Isn't that Beckham?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 11:38pm On May 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
The man is focused on the game while his girlfriend is enviously looking at her fellow woman's ass and wishing she has same. Next thing, she suspects her man is looking at the ass too. Women and complex issues are inseparable. Isn't that Beckham?

Seriously? Is that all you understand from those pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:40pm On May 20, 2021
Assnalysis

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by bhella10: 11:45pm On May 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
No that's Jay Jay Okocha. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 11:45pm On May 20, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Assnalysis

Lol
grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by bhella10: 11:48pm On May 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
As an African man that's not an ass to behold but for Beck, he got carried away so he was caught. cheesy
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Nonexisting: 11:51pm On May 20, 2021
bhella10:
As an African man that's not an ass to behold but for Beck, he got carried away so he was caught. cheesy
Check the first picture well, he is not even looking at the girl.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 11:54pm On May 20, 2021
bhella10:

I don't think He was looking at the ass in the first place. It seems to me like she drew his attention there! I could be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 11:55pm On May 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
Exactly how I see it too.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2021
Abobi dey think how him wan take set compass for the barni head,e no sara sara angry
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by bhella10: 12:11am On May 21, 2021
Nonexisting:
Look closely at his countenance. The thought crossed his mind. I would check that ass out too but only for half a second.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 12:15am On May 21, 2021
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Abobi dey think how him wan take set compass for the barni head,e no sara sara angry
cheesy
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 12:17am On May 21, 2021
bhella10:
Look closely at his countenance. The thought crossed his mind. I would check that ass out too but only for half a second.

He allowed himself to be caught in the act.
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Kobicove(m): 12:33am On May 21, 2021
The ass is even flat sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 12:58am On May 21, 2021
Kobicove:
The add is even flat self undecided

Lol!
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Randy100: 5:46am On May 21, 2021
All I see is a man who is afraid of a woman. Manipulated men of this generation.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Barryseal: 5:56am On May 21, 2021
Victoria Beckham is way hotter than the cheerleader.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Hotshisha: 6:34am On May 21, 2021
cheesy

Insecure woman... Beckham wasn't even looking

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 7:12am On May 21, 2021
Randy100:
All I see is a man who is afraid of a woman. Manipulated men of this generation.

I thought I should point it out that the man in question is David Beckham. Do you still feel he is a manipulated man of this generation?
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 7:13am On May 21, 2021
Barryseal:
Victoria Beckham is way hotter than the cheerleader.

Yet, seem insecure there!
grin
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 7:13am On May 21, 2021
Hotshisha:
cheesy

Insecure woman... Beckham wasn't even looking

grin
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by MrSamsung(m): 7:19am On May 21, 2021
Bada$$ pretender grin

For the girlfriend mind now, she thinks her man don pass the shit test

You see community dogs, they always think ahead of you and your shit tests

1 Like

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Dannyyoung26(m): 7:19am On May 21, 2021
Women with their wahala lol
Men dey try sha

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Richy4(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2021
First Pic....
<<<<A focused man watching a game
<<<< A daydreaming lady wishing she was somewhere else except where she was

Second Pic
<<< A deliberate focused man acting like he was watching a game just to annoy his girlfriend.. while enjoying her discomfort
<<<An angry lady trying to catch a little attention from her man whom she knows was not watching but putting up an act.

Third Pic
<<A frustrated lady who feels the man was not caring enough to at least give her a glance and resigned to be on her own
<< A man trying to plead that it was not so that he cares.. that she should forgive him.. knowing what was at stake tonight

Final Pic
<<A man that knows that it is finished...It will be difficult to arrive Jerusalem the holy city tonight..
<<<A lady that knows Two can Play that Game grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by SEGLIZ: 7:46am On May 21, 2021
first that Beckham, the cheerlady in question was photoshopped into that whole picture story.
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Kingluqman(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2021
grin
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Offpoint1: 8:12am On May 21, 2021
Picture of a married man trying to Avoid his wife problem even when he has interest in the product displayed right in front of him

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by xxxXXXxxx: 8:15am On May 21, 2021
Beeki Oloye!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by TheUndercover: 8:34am On May 21, 2021
If your girl catches you staring at another girl, do not be apologetic about it. It shows you're weak. She stares at men that catches her attention too, so why show remorse about yours?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 8:51am On May 21, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
Can you put words to this story?
Just interpret the photos the way you understand the situation.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
...in summary simply put, The Complexity of the Female Gender.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Took My Husband 30 Minutes To Penetrate Me I Became A Virgin .” – Mummy G.O / Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? / Ask A Retired Seductress (or Nympho?) Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.