Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. (5588 Views)

Let's Enjoy Some Picture Story / +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) / This Couples Picture Story Will Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Macstephenson01(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2021
the guy is actually not looking at the girl but the girlfriend sees the girl as treat that minute and if u give her 5 mins to change hand of time or become flash,she will go change to something hotter than what the girl is wearing...the dude is just victim of woman who thinks the girl looks far better than and potential treat since she have the girl in from of her man
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Balogunodua(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2021
The game was so interesting that my guy lose focus and get carried away... cheesy while is bae was totally angry that the game was so interesting than her favorite volleyball.... grin
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Nobody: 9:11am On May 21, 2021
Beckham dey enjoy the game, while his wife, spice girl dey wonder if becks go get interest in DAT lady in front with fine ass, while becks was unaware of his WiFy love insecurity. Women and insecurity na five and six

1 Like

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Epleribus: 9:13am On May 21, 2021
Good morning!

i appeal to your kind heart for whatever amount you can spare! my wife is breastfeeding our 7 month daughter, they are crying right now, we have no drop of food at home.
i plead with you even if its 1k, i would really appreciate.
0. 0. 3. 7. 1. 7. 8. 1. 8. 8. GTB

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU RESPOND.

THANK YOU
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by AgentGoat: 9:25am On May 21, 2021
Flat ass.
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:21am On May 21, 2021
grin grin grin Women do this a lot na cheesy Good David didn’t look, e for hear am! Lol
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Elliotwaveforec: 11:41am On May 21, 2021
Hotshisha:
cheesy

Insecure woman... Beckham wasn't even looking

Gbam!
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 1:00pm On May 21, 2021
Richy4:
First Pic....
<<<<A focused man watching a game
<<<< A daydreaming lady wishing she was somewhere else except where she was

Second Pic
<<< A deliberate focused man acting like he was watching a game just to annoy his girlfriend.. while enjoying her discomfort
<<<An angry lady trying to catch a little attention from her man whom she knows was not watching but putting up an act.

Third Pic
<<A frustrated lady who feels the man was not caring enough to at least give her a glance and resigned to be on her own
<< A man trying to plead that it was not so that he cares.. that she should forgive him.. knowing what was at stake tonight

Final Pic
<<A man that knows that it is finished...It will be difficult to arrive Jerusalem the holy city tonight..
<<<A lady that knows Two can Play that Game grin

It's amazing how you didn't sexualize the scenes like every one of us!
wink wink wink wink
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 1:02pm On May 21, 2021
KefeeBRIGHT91:

...in summary simply put, The Complexity of the Female Gender.

Hahaha!
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 1:04pm On May 21, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
grin grin grin Women do this a lot na cheesy Good David didn’t look, e for hear am! Lol

E for hear pass the reaction for the 3rd and last photos? tongue
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 1:06pm On May 21, 2021
Macstephenson01:
the guy is actually not looking at the girl but the girlfriend sees the girl as treat that minute and if u give her 5 mins to change hand of time or become flash,she will go change to something hotter than what the girl is wearing...the dude is just victim of woman who thinks the girl looks far better than and potential treat since she have the girl in from of her man

In other words, that is insecurity in the part of the lady?
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Richy4(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

It's amazing how you didn't sexualize the scenes like every one of us!
wink wink wink wink

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Because analysis is not a one way thing...It's done based on how you see it...but I did in a coded way..ie if u check the last pic.. and what you think the man was thinking.. ..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:43pm On May 21, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

E for hear pass the reaction for the 3rd and last photos? tongue
Yessssss grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by Randy100: 3:39pm On May 21, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

I thought I should point it out that the man in question is David Beckham. Do you still feel he is a manipulated man of this generation?
I know it is David Beckham and he is living his life as manipulated man.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. by IamNumeroUno: 6:11pm On May 21, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Yessssss grin grin grin cheesy

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Types Of Boobs That Are All Beautiful In Their Own Way / Why Do Guys Like Babes With Big Nyash? / How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.