Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants (9448 Views)

Things A Typical Yoruba When Say When Igbo Attack And Do Not Attack Hausas. / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Tension As Policeman Shoots Driver In Onitsha…hoodlums Attack Hausas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by EzeUche3(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2011
MEND do not fail us now. angry
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Acidosis(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2011
Interesting mix-up! Religion, Militants, Tribes
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by KAYD007(m): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2011
shld Mend carry out the threat of killing the Hausas & fulanis, cld lead to a Bloody Coup in the Military!
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by awuf2008: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2011
The Militant should go ahead and carry out their threat,
so as to put a full stop to this unwarranted and unjust
killings of innocent Christians Citizens in the Northern
Part of the country. Those people are bunch of gangster
that does not fit to call a human being. They are animal
in human skin.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by teeceexx: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2011
Bring it On! grin
Do they think they have monopoly of killing.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by tlops(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2011
watching.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2011
With all this stupeeiid comments people still think we should be together?
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by TBrownAuto(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2011
this tread is very funny when we know fully well that the mend are fools cowards what will they do to the north mend can not kill a fly they should remember armnesty and the agreement they sign they have sold their right for money useless set of people and for those of you taling abput killing and the rest of you should remember that the only way out is cotonue and the hausa dominate alaba how will you run for your life please let stop this issue i know that our problem is a bottle of chiled beer we can fight haaaa lol never
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Dawgpound: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2011
@Jason, it like u can't comprehend simple English. I said Igbos should have their own militant wing not that MEND should be their militant wing. I don't care about ur dislike or paranoia when it concerns them. Your Itsekiri ppl will never be part of any Biafra so don't get too excited. U are Yoruba so just figure out how to move from Ijaw territory when the time comes.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by omanzo02: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2011
Never underestimate the power of a government, If concrete and hard evidences are found against Buhari  that he instigated the post election mayhem, He can be arrested and detain for trial and there is nothing the Almajiris can do. Worst case scenerio is that the trouble state will be militarized and locked down till they learn their lesson and act like normal human beings.

I believe GEJ is not going to waste his precious time arresting people base on mere rumours and allegations, But after investigations if he has a concrete evidence against any culprit to put him on trial, then u will know how powerful the man u mock Odechukwu can be.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by nasoeb: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2011
Quote from: jason54321 on Today at 05:34:37 AM
Bast.ard!!! Look, I love the SW but do not let me turn on you guys!!! Ediiot!! Angry
Love ko joy ni. Oloshi!!!!!

Quote from: Eko Ile on Today at 07:53:29 AM
STFU loser, Who dey hold your cricket hand? shioooooo
Abeg no love the SW o. Keep your fake and evil yeye love to yourself,
Ride on bro, all these fooloish deltans looking for where they will attach themselves. Let him carry his yeye love go meet hebos.
MEND love my black A$$

YOU ARE A FOO-LISH, STU-PID, BAS-TARD. IN YOUR DIRTY LIFE AS USE/LESS YORUBA CAN YOU EVER STAND A NIGER DELTAN.

THE EDIOTIC YORUBAS ARE ONLY KNOWN FOR TALKING SO MUCH WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING. WHERE ARE THE OPC MEMBERS FO-OL. AREN'T ANY YORUBA KILLED IN THE NORTH CRISIS BAS-TARD. INSTEAD OF APPLAUDING US FOR THE BOLD STEP IN DEFENDING THIS COUNTRY YOUR USEL-ESS TRIBE.

WHERE CAN A USE-LESS YORUBA MAN EVER MEASURE UP TO A NIGER DELTAN.

BASSSS---TARDDDD

YOUR PAPA AND MAMA

GOD PUR-NISH THAT YOUR RUMBLE MOUTH.

YOU AND THAT ASHAWO EKO ILE. PROSTI-TUTE
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by nasoeb: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2011
It is very glaring that the Southerners are peace loving people. and we know we have more effect as a country comprising of the South and North on whatsoever we do. But if we must achieve this peaceful and happy Nation, then we must learn to accept ourselves as 1.

But by the recent events occuring virtually in the Northern part of the country in which our brothers and sisters are been killed by the so-called fellow citizens is alarming. we should appreciate the fact that no life is more unique than the other.

If as a Citizen, one can not be save and protected in his/her own country irrespective of geopolitical region simply because of some set of people who think they have the rights to kill and yet we have the rights ONLY to over look and be KILLED like Slaves.

Then i think the best we could do, to put an end to this is to bring on our shots of any kind and work together as one rather than condemning the efforts of those that have taken the bold step.

One thing remains sure, if we dont fight, then they will keep killing even at larger numbers right within our region.

There is always a limit to what a man can tolerate.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by DrAdre(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2011
It Won't do any Good to revenge , Southerners staying in the North are more than the Northerners staying in the South , btw, u will never see a complete Hausa - Fulani man in the South , either an amputated beggar or a Suya seller who are waiting for nothing more than death
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by LordBabs(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2011
Dr_Adre:

It Won't do any Good to revenge , Southerners staying in the North are more than the Northerners staying in the South , btw, u will never see a complete Hausa - Fulani man in the South , either an amputated beggar or a Suya seller who are waiting for nothing more than death
your last clause amuses me.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by EPOMA(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2011
10cirenoh:

What can they do? these lazy backside criminals called MEND, i wish Buhari was president, lazy people like these would have been caught to size. buncha wizzy puzzies

More to come , the story is just beginning. End of part 1 look out for part 2
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by odumchi: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2011
Goodluck help your Ijaw brothers who are in need! Arrest those four crooks so that peace may reign in Southern-Nigeria!
I totally support the militants and this is GEJs chance to help his brothers, end the trouble in the Niger Delta, and put all corrupt and law breaking Hausas in their place. cool

Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Dede1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

The cowardness of Igbos is really disturbing to say but the least. what baffle's me most is the that, whenever even  ijaw rag tag thugs sniffle, the horror-

stricken pathetic Igbo nation cacthes cold.

Going by the majority of post on this thread, one will wonder why would the IJAWS be doing the fighting? Why not the Igbos taking 'revenge'??

The other day a common armed robbery incident at EKET was celebrated throughout the Igbo nation as the beginning of reprisal 

Be it as it may, start selling of the HUGE properties in abuja and some other northern location, in advent of ANY attack by MEND, cos the retailiation is gonna be catastrophic and devastating    I will put my money on those Almajiri's turn suicide bombers, ANYDAY! 

WE ARE PEACEFUL IN THE WEST.   

You are one of the most moronic imbeciles on this board. I pity your parents for efforts invested in you yet the outcome remains socio-politically regrettable and futile.

I lived in Yoruba land and would say no ethnic group holds monopoly to stupidity but you appeared to be an exception to the fact. Granted you are pale with historical facts, Ndigbo hold the act of not killing their guest to the highest esteem. Anybody or group of persons that gleefully kills guests or visitors is a pitiful coward and demented hooligan.

During the 1966 pogrom in the northern region of Nigeria, easterners in general and Ndigbo in particular would have visited the Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Tiv, Nupe, Berom, Gwari, Angas, Igala, Idoma and Bachama who settled in eastern region with death. But easterners were not petty hoodlums who would harm their guests rather they gave their guests free passage to northern region.

However, easterners were willing to meet any region of the federation in battle field. Most westerners and northerners, learned or soldiers, who joined other Nigerians and people of distant nationalities to precipitate a war against Ndigbo and Biafrans would readily inform not to wake the sleeping lion. I am not use to chest- beating but will reiterate there is no single ethnic group in Nigeria that could cross a war path with Ndigbo and live to tell the tales.

By the way, you can continue to wallow in idiocy.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by distinkt1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2011
kevlar,rifle n knives:datz buhari's almajiristic idea of protectin ur vote.damn dz messd up old men incessantly heatin up d polity*Ibb n d rest*
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by k9ine(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2011
Some folks on this NL just make me laugh.
U support d arrest of IBB, Atiku, Gusau & Buhari. D FGN  knows it can't do this unless their complicity can be proved, not mere wish.
I bliv d JRF strategists have not critically studied d political, economic, military & ethnic fall-outs if they make real their threats.
They shld go back 2 their 'situatin room' & come out with more tactical nd strategic approach to help in  arresting, & convicting those directly & indirectly responsible, thus putting a stop to this madness by some mad folks in the North, who for funny reasons, destroy properties & spill blood of non-muslims and/or non Huasa-Fulanis.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Jenifa1: 1:55am On Apr 30, 2011
Nigeria is turning into Somalia. I can see.

whats the point of having a government or president if millitants are not even hiding their plans anymore.

shouldn't GEJ arrest the Mend members for making a violent threat?
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 30, 2011
I believe they will do it. These guys don't make empty threats. From what I read, they have already made their minds to kill the northerners in their areas. They just gave an impossible task to the government, to justify what they will do. Dese boys no get joy for their hearts.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Jenifa1: 2:11am On Apr 30, 2011
nwanna89:
They just gave an impossible task to the government, to justify what they will do. Dese boys no get joy for their hearts.

what do you mean by "impossible task to the government"

why can't the government round them up and arrest them?
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 30, 2011
Jenifa_:

what do you mean by "impossible task to the government"

why can't the government round them up and arrest them?

Metaphorically, yes. If the government arrests these four men, there will never be peace in Nigeria. That will be adding fuel to the flame which is about to burn out. I believe the only solution is to reduce their political influence in the north. Just an opinion.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Jenifa1: 2:24am On Apr 30, 2011
nwanna89:

Metaphorically, yes. If the government arrests these four men, there will never be peace in Nigeria. That will be adding fuel to the flame which is about to burn out. I believe the only solution is to reduce their political influence in the north. Just an opinion.

I see your point. but what does that say about the state of our government? too weak to do anything to protect its citizens.
MEND has political influence in the north?
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by UncleJJ(m): 4:01am On Apr 30, 2011
These are all distractions. tongue
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 30, 2011
Mend Vs Boko Haram,  how classic  grin

My money is on Boko Haram any day; they are bunch of crazies that got balls, unlike Mend who are just bunch of career militants looking for handouts from the Govt. In order words, Mend is a political "militant" organization with lazy bums fighting to enrich themselves.  BH on the other are bunch of religious freaks ready to die for their Ideology; thats the stuff you make bad-a$$ militants from.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2011
Jenifa_:

I see your point. but what does that say about the state of our government? too weak to do anything to protect its citizens.
MEND has political influence in the north?

No. Thats not what I meant. I meant they should reduce the influence of the four men which the MEND are condemning. (i.e Buhari, Atiku and co). If their influence in the north is controlled, there will be less violence. Also, I wont see the government as being weak, but rather wise by not arresting them.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 30, 2011
Maple:

Mend Vs Boko Haram,  how classic  grin

My money is on Boko Haram any day; they are bunch of crazies that got balls, unlike Mend who are just bunch of career militants looking for handouts from the Govt. In order words, Mend is a political "militant" organization with lazy bums fighting to enrich themselves.  BH on the other are bunch of religious freaks ready to die for their Ideology; thats the stuff you make bad-a$$ militants from.

Don't compare MEND to boko haram. Believe me. Those MEND boys are no jokers. Boko Haram is made up of "abokis" with suya knives and maybe a few guns. MEND guys are a force on their own. The only difference is that, MEND has an objective, which ultimately includes peace (as long as the gov't ceases to neglect the Niger Delta). On the other hand, Boko Haram does not have peace in its agenda.
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2011
For those of you who think MEND is bluffing, watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJSVFnJruxM&feature=related
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2011
Don't compare MEND to boko haram. Believe me. Those MEND boys are no jokers. Boko Haram is made up of "abokis" with suya knives and maybe a few guns. MEND guys are a force on their own. The only difference is that, MEND has an objective, which ultimately includes peace (as long as the gov't ceases to neglect the Niger Delta). On the other hand, Boko Haram does not have peace in its agenda.

So you mean say those crazy BH "abokis" are using "suya knives" and "few guns" to carry out the incessant bombings of innocent people abi?  grin

Anyways, no one knows for sure what BH has in its agenda. Unlike Mend, they are not youtube or publicity savy. From their incessant nefarious activities so far, it is widely known that they dont value their lives nor that of anybody, they've been targeting their own people (whom they've been killing with impunity) so far.  Their new "doctrine" now is never to be caught alive; few weeks ago some BH crazies in Maiduguri machine-gunned innocent people on the street, and shot themselves afterwards; a clear case of "suicide-gunning".  If these crazies are dying to kill their own people , you could imagine what they would do to Mend (bunch of career militants whose objective is PEA$$$   grin),  if - God forbid -  Mend dares challenge them for a duel.  The road from Maiduguri to Yenagoa would be so jammed with traffic.  infact,  I wont be surprise if figting breaks out among the Boko Haramites for no reason order than who would have the "honor" of  going for a suicide bombing down south. grin
Re: Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants by igbsam(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2011
MEND Vs BOKO HARAM (EL CLASSICO)

Another great match of the century. Who would be the Ref for this match ?
Enough Red Card I guess, No yellow cards.

BLAZING GUNS Vs MACHETES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) / Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa / NDDC Denies Awarding Any Contract To Senator Godswill Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.