Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) (62215 Views)

Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi / Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

Bought brand new and delivered in 2014
Do you work for the military to know all this?
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by ThePlugg(m): 8:32am On May 22, 2021
Gokoyer0:

My kids can aspire to be whatever they want but I don't think I am going to allow any of my kids join Army or Police. Three air mishaps in Nigerian army within 3 months. Oga o.

Baba check your facts well before coming here to cry ...
IN NIGERIAN ARMY shocked
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by aiye1988: 8:43am On May 22, 2021
Godfather....Simple guy
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 22, 2021
SpatialKing:
There is no Igbo officer on that plane because the late General just like President Buhari does not believe Igbos deserve any opportunity talk less of being with him on the same plane. Don't be surprised he only uses Igbo officers as drivers and domestic officials

STFU animal!!!!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

This particular BC Air king was manufactured in 2014

So they don't have the one manufactured in 2020-2021 because I know many of them has 2022 model Prado And lexus jeeps in their houses....

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by GorillaApp(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2021
tito44:
I am still amazed as to why a top General in the place of Chief of Army Staff should be flying in a old small turbo prop beechcraft 350 aircraft manufactured in the 70s. Is it that there re no modern aircrafts in NAF or NA fleet??

If the accident was indeed weather related, modern aircrafts wouldn't have just gone down like that..
That an aircraft was manufactured in the 70s doesn't mean it is old. Most of the beechcraft series are still in active services with the U.S army and Navy
It simply means the first one rolled out in 70s but they are still being produced.
Planes and ships are not like cars. They have longer life span. They are only certified air worthy after undergoing all the checks.
But like is the case in Nigeria, negligence and bad maintenance culture might have played a role
Cc: blackdisciple. Farahaideed is right.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2021
SpatialKing:
There is no Igbo officer on that plane because the late General just like President Buhari does not believe Igbos deserve any opportunity talk less of being with him on the same plane. Don't be surprised he only uses Igbo officers as drivers and domestic officials

God is using Buhari to save other ethnic groups from this type of news....
You know when someone will be doing things And he thinks he is wise but never knew that he is helping some set of people....
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2021
SpatialKing:
Enough of this yuh senseless post young man.

Get the likes here and get bleeped up later.

Is death now of a particular tribe?

Las Las everybody go kpai
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by dallyemmy: 9:06am On May 22, 2021
Beachcraft 350
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 9:06am On May 22, 2021
tito44:
I am still amazed as to why a top General in the place of Chief of Army Staff should be flying in a old small turbo prop beechcraft 350 aircraft manufactured in the 70s. Is it that there re no modern aircrafts in NAF or NA fleet??

If the accident was indeed weather related, modern aircrafts wouldn't have just gone down like that..

The whites only sell old refurbished aircrafts to us bro.. And seeing as no black nation have the brain to manufacture theirs, we have no option but to buy whatever crap they have to sell to us
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Josywhyte: 9:08am On May 22, 2021
There's a small cog in that big machine In the NAF and military. That plane was sabotage. This is pure assassination
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by topgun98: 9:10am On May 22, 2021
tito44:

Your assertion is factually incorrect, although the king air 350 was introduced in the 70's ,this was a newer variant and was purchased BRAND NEW in 2014 by the air force. Even the almighty US air force have a variant they use as well

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Gokoyer0(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2021
Back to sender, na you go cry this early morning.
ThePlugg:

Baba check your facts well before coming here to cry ...
IN NIGERIAN ARMY shocked
undecided undecided
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2021
tito44:

Oga brand new plane Boeing pro MAX plane crashed three consecutive times last year when the entire latest model was barned worldwide.
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by D1zion: 9:11am On May 22, 2021
tito44:

this crash doesn't look ordinary. From the way things are going & beginning to take shape since he assumed office. He has asked the Senate to probe the last COAS over arms money & the rest.& according to what is circulating, they landed the plane before it went into flame.
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by medokills(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2021
He will be happy at number of people died during his administration.
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Gentlesniper(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2021
SpatialKing:
You sound like a very big fool and and insult to other reasonable ibos out there.
Everything to you is all about tribe, mumu as if you will surround yourselves with northerners and those not loyal to you if you were in his position..... Bloody bastards littering everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Davidobaba(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2021
SpatialKing:

I can see there are alot of premature kids and unreasonable children on this platform. Please try to be a reasonable person for once. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by onadana: 9:14am On May 22, 2021
tito44:

Will you keep kwayet.

Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by FarahAideed: 9:14am On May 22, 2021
Blackdisciple:

So they don't have the one manufactured in 2020-2021 because I know many of them has 2022 model Prado And lexus jeeps in their houses....

Hahahahah
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 22, 2021
tito44:

They looted the fund meant for better aircraft
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2021
Only God know y he let dis happen
Rip to d dead
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by wink2015(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2021
MERIT IS NOT APPLIED IN ENGAGING PILOT NIGERIA.

They use backdoor processes.

If you look at this pilot carefully you will discover that he lack a lot of experience as a pilot.

If you are not from some certain regions of Nigeria nobody reckon with you.

hence the nation is suffering this losses.

HAUSAs and FULANI have turned the Nigerian army into their personal properties.

They manage to add YORUBA MUSLIMS just to manage an already bad list of names.
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by johnstar(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2021
Who ordered the shooting in lekki tollgate
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by wink2015(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2021
johnstar:
Who ordered the shooting in lekki tollgate

LATE MAJOR GENERAL IBRAHIM ATTAHIRU
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by michoim(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2021
tito44:

Correct talk, and also with relatively inexperienced young pilots...
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Makanaki127: 9:24am On May 22, 2021
The plane when day carry buhari up and down from morning till night no day crash,make he crash na God
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2021
tito44:

Truth be told, the military in this country is grossly under funded.

About a year ago, I priced a Lockheed Martin modern aircraft, STOL (short take off and landing) used for both passenger and cargo it was about $10 million. That's over 4 billion naira at official exchange rate. Excluding maintenance and the likes, the capital expenditure of the defense ministry is a little above 100 billion I think, not so sure.

How could the armed forces run effectively with all this limitations?

They resort to this old planes bkos of cash, and yet operations and other necessary function's to keep the country safe needs to be carried out.

Well God knows best.
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Kandeed: 9:31am On May 22, 2021
tito44:

you really know nothing bout Planes do you??
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Maintain21: 9:33am On May 22, 2021
[color=#770077][/color] God is not a man oooh
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2021
Why is it only Yoruba pilots are dying? Why are they sacrificing this young pilots for there evil gains and plot?

It will never be well with all evil men in Nigeria!
Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Maintain21: 9:35am On May 22, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] Igbo's enjoy ur self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) / Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States / PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.