Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) (62214 Views)

Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi / Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by Adekola12: 11:13pm On May 23, 2021
Don't say that again! I registered on this platform cos of your comment.

Taiwo was my childhood friend from Primary school. After me, he was the best in our class from primary school till we parted in JSS 3. If that's not enough, we wrote the same exam into NDA but he beat me to it! Goan listen to the recitals about him and find out for yourself he was well-trained. He was trained in Nigeria, the UK, the US and the UAE.

I have other friends in the NAF and I can beat my chest and even swear on my life that they are not average! They are high flyers academically, morally and any other aspect you can think of. Please, put some respect to their names! Speaking for myself (I'm not a mediocre though), many of those guys are better than me! Besides, Taiwo was a devout Christian, that's another fault in your assertion.

Trust me, it wasn't just a plane that fell from the sky, 11 stars also fell! More importantly, a superstar with whom I shared most of my precious childhood memories.

Once again, put some respect! That's the least you can do...
�����������������

wink2015:
MERIT IS NOT APPLIED IN ENGAGING PILOT NIGERIA.

They use backdoor processes.

If you look at this pilot carefully you will discover that he lack a lot of experience as a pilot.

If you are not from some certain regions of Nigeria nobody reckon with you.

hence the nation is suffering this losses.

HAUSAs and FULANI have turned the Nigerian army into their personal properties.

They manage to add YORUBA MUSLIMS just to manage an already bad list of names.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by nogragra: 11:01am On May 24, 2021
Islie:

https://punchng.com/shock-as-about-to-wed-naf-pilot-dies-in-kaduna-crash/
Yorubas have to be careful, They are slowly eliminating your fighter capable pilots. Under one year we have lost more than 4 fighter pilots to needless untimely death. This is a plot to reduce our strong point (arial battle) for the fight for our land. Only the wise can read between the lines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) / Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States / PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.