Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? (12694 Views)

Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God / Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Funkybabee(f): 9:34am On May 23, 2021
Kiwa la fe se

Wether we complained or murmured

It can not solve anything, he's the author of everything.

Na to dey give thanks nan to him o

2 Likes

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by mrgbenga1: 9:34am On May 23, 2021
Everything happens for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by femi4: 9:34am On May 23, 2021
Our situation doesn't change his identity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 23, 2021
Deleted. cry

1 Like

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by 12345baba(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2021
Yeah, when my only bro died. But am cool with God now

2 Likes

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by ZorGBUooeh: 9:35am On May 23, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by sigiyaya112: 9:35am On May 23, 2021
bcomputer101:
Sometimes ago, I almost renounced religion but grace found me
Your senses is sharking and but there is hope for you and soon your senses will will be stable and you will know the truth wink
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by bigcasava1(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2021
So long u stay in nigeria u can't escape it.

2 Likes

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Funkybabee(f): 9:37am On May 23, 2021
bcomputer101:
Sometimes ago, I almost renounced religion but grace found me

Bro dump that fuvking religion things

Religion is evil

Come and have relationship with Christ

4 Likes

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Uyi168: 9:38am On May 23, 2021
Yeah.
Leah Sharibu right now.

1 Like

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by GeneralPula: 9:38am On May 23, 2021
God is not our problem in Nigeria..

God has blessed us from onset..

Our attitudes is our problems..

95% of the citizens are insane, one way or the other..

Let’s change the way we treat each other then we’ll see the real changes happening..
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2021
OP, i am too liberal a Christian but i admire people who take their spiritual life very seriously regardless of how you potray them.
I want to buckle up and not depend on my mother's prayer & religious efforts.
How can i learn to pray for at least 20mins daily, hold vigil sessions in my home, be a priest unto my future family and meditate on God's word?

There were times i make this moves and was deliberate about it but after sometime, i relent on my effort.

4 Likes

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Nephilim: 9:40am On May 23, 2021
When I complained.. He shifted the day the blessing is to come. Since then, I wait and pray and receive at the right time.

2 Likes

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Kay25(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2021
I have so many times did that yet God will still be God HE Knows more than we know too many times what we complain of God is using it to work out something better for us if we did learn to be patient enough we will see why those things are happening .but in all my complaints I have never stop to ask God why?

2 Likes

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Ahasco(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2021
Why will you blame God? Just because the world has been deceived by an imposter who claims to be God does not mean we have to blame God. Knowledge is key as well as power.
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by peacettw: 9:43am On May 23, 2021
We chose for independence in the garden of Eden. You cannot eat your cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by FingardPucci(f): 9:44am On May 23, 2021
Times are hard. For almost 2years, its been struggles & hardship. I don't even have the urge to go to church, attend vigils and pray like i used to do anymore.

For people who have never been through any hardship or lack, it is easy to equate the times with events in the bible but not in this time of ours.

I still believe in God and I'm thankful that my sight is good, my legs are not paralysed and i am not suffering from any ailment but life has not been rosy since 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:44am On May 23, 2021
Isrealg:
Yes

Right now, I have ran out of foodstuff and what to it

I pray God send a samaritan soon sad
You can ask him for manna grin
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 23, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
You can ask him for manna grin
it's not funny though
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by blackjack21(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2021
Yes! Bleep him
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by eneye1(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2021
May never make us go through stress of life.
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Heineken(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2021
I no really like the way God dey do hyn things.. Atimes I dey wonder if hyn dey sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:47am On May 23, 2021
Isrealg:
it's not funny though
What god cannot do does not exist right? I'm sure if you pray hard enough he will provide manna from heaven.
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by exclusivelyholy(f): 9:49am On May 23, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Hmmmmmm

I never knew I could be on that path! It got to an extent I thought I was where I was because of my goodness and capabilities

I said to myself, even those who didn't believe in you are living large, so why should I keep praying and fasting

I hit rock bottom, with all my intelligence I couldn't get anywhere

I connected with Him again, here I am, doing well

The truth is that we are nothing without God! He knows what we are doing, all we need is to constantly staying connected to Him, shunning evil vices!!!

If you question God who is a spiritual being, can you resolve the matter yourself

Who are we to even complain or question God The Author of life and death

Prayer, praises and faith is the key to everlasting relationship with God!

May we never come across problems that will make us lose faith in God Almighty. Amen.

AMEN, only people that have walked in the path will understand your comments.

3 Likes

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 23, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
What god cannot do does not exist right? I'm sure if you pray hard enough he will provide manna from heaven.
I am sure you are not even a Christian

So what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:55am On May 23, 2021
Isrealg:
I am sure you are not even a Christian

So what is your point?
I'm not, yet here I am trying to encourage you with your own belief.
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Cubalabloo(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2021
To complain is in the human blood.
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by BianoJay(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2021
I totally got wrathful at God when my mum died and even vowed never to worship him, that was on the 5th of February 2021, and then my died now died on the 28th of February....buried them the same day....

Still serving God sha, I no get choice.

1 Like

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by charixel: 9:59am On May 23, 2021
I see some forming they don't and won't.

Oga and ogasses, life circumstances get levels and grade.

Key in to Job typo then tell me you won't complain.

1 Like

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 23, 2021
Poverty embarassed tongue
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by DOAI(f): 10:03am On May 23, 2021
Yes... I complain bitterly, not against God though. I just get overwhelmed and cry, complain, ask God questions. At times the frustration gets to the peak and that's my only escape.

2 Likes

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 23, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
I'm not, yet here I am trying to encourage you with your own belief.
so what is your business on this thread?

To make mockering of what?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? / Visiting The Sins Of The Father Upon The Children.. / What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.