Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? (12697 Views)

Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God / Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 23, 2021
Casham:
I think that's me. I will soon come back to read all the comments and replys. But for now, I can't really say I still believe in God any longer because, even if He exists, He never showed He believed in Me. I have cried and fasted and begged Him to, at least, show He can hear me or He is there; He never did. He left Me alone. He betrayed all the trust I ever put in Him. Why is He always silent? I am tired of making excuses for Him and hearing all the excuses People make for Him. Let Him speak for Himself. I have honest doubts on a lot of things but He still refused to help me out. I can't start relating the hell I went through and yet He didn't lift a finger. I saw others went through worse and He still didn't help. I knew I can't depend on Him any longer because, as usual, He will be silent. With all my struggles in school and good grades, I still couldn't graduate. God wouldn't help me raise [common] N100K to pay off a final year fee, yet He claim to own all the gold and the silver. Yet He claims "Father".

HmMmmmmm

Your case strong oooo
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:01pm On May 23, 2021
Misturaomolayo:
Life has been very unfair to me ever since i lost my job to covid-19. I can't provide for my family again like i use to. I can't even boast of 5k in my account. Day after day i receive hot insults from my wife because i can't live provide for the family. I have search and applied for jobs here and there with no positive response. The pressure is so much this days that i feel like ending my life and accept my fate. i beckon on God for his mercy and miracle upon my life. I have subjected myself to asking God so many questions due to life situation and left with no answers. I even get tempted to ask myself if God truly exist?. Of course i know he exist because of the so many misery that happens that even the greatest scientist cannot unravel. I can't even go to church anymore because i don't have a penny to give as offering. Then i ask myself why me embarassed embarassed embarassed? For the philanthropist in the house, please assist me with whatever you can. God in his infinite mercy will bless you in a million fold.

Account Name:- Obot Nnabuk

Account Number:-0708416754

Bank Name:- Access Bank Plc.

GOD BLESS YOU

Why is your moniker different from the account name reflected above?

1 Like

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by ukaface(f): 4:29pm On May 23, 2021
I go question am tire
Shebi Na him create me come life?
So if things ain't going nice,why I no go question am?
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by millionboi(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

My believe has always been "what misses me was not meant for me. And what was meant for me will never miss me." Though I strive as much as possible...

Naomi may be right!
I form the light and create the darkness; I bring prosperity and create calamity. I, the LORD, do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by passion007: 6:29pm On May 23, 2021
The majority of Nigerians are not Christians. They are just people who have been humbled by poverty, bad government, bad personal choices and trod upon to the point of helplessness. All they really have is hope. Hope that there is a God who is making them better through pain and suffering and disappointment. Whether or not they are made better is a different question altogether, but the belief in God makes suffering easier to handle. If not for this escapism of believing that God will make things better, the suicide rate in Nigeria will be the highest in the world.

On the other hand, however, the combination of a rampaging, ruinous government and a religion that teaches people to hope for a better life in the future, means that Nigeria's situation will never ever get better, because with each government descent into a worse state, religion beats you into submission.
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Funkybabee(f): 7:00pm On May 23, 2021
Misternas89:

Thought you are sensible, but I was wrong btw

You are a fo0l for saying that

Are you okay?
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Misternas89(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2021
Funkybabee:

You are a fo0l for saying that

Are you okay?
K

1 Like

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2021
moscobabs:
Yes,sometimes I doubt the existence of God.

But I later realized that he do exist only doing what he wants cos he's unquestionable

I tell you
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Hmmmmmm

I never knew I could be on that path! It got to an extent I thought I was where I was because of my goodness and capabilities

I said to myself, even those who didn't believe in you are living large, so why should I keep praying and fasting

I hit rock bottom, with all my intelligence I couldn't get anywhere

I connected with Him again, here I am, doing well

The truth is that we are nothing without God! He knows what we are doing, all we need is to constantly staying connected to Him, shunning evil vices!!!

If you question God who is a spiritual being, can you resolve the matter yourself

Who are we to even complain or question God The Author of life and death

Prayer, praises and faith is the key to everlasting relationship with God!

May we never come across problems that will make us lose faith in God Almighty. Amen.

You mean God finally answered you?

You described my situation instead...

1 Like

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2021
Since complaint has not help me, I've returned to God.
After all, [b]Hope[/b] is stronger than [b]love[/b]
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2021
Since complaint has not help me, I've returned to God.
After all, hope is stronger than love
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2021
Nephilim:
When I complained.. He shifted the day the blessing is to come. Since then, I wait and pray and receive at the right time.

Scoff... cheesy
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by ofiko123(m): 11:05pm On May 23, 2021
God is the greatest...there is no need to complain against him..
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by wildikeman(m): 12:02am On May 24, 2021
That's what even made me become a skeptic
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by AOTEMN: 3:14am On May 24, 2021
according to the report released Thursday.
Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
OP, i am too liberal a Christian but i admire people who take their spiritual life very seriously regardless of how you potray them.
I want to buckle up and not depend on my mother's prayer & religious efforts.
How can i learn to pray for at least 20mins daily, hold vigil sessions in my home, be a priest unto my future family and meditate on God's word?

There were times i make this moves and was deliberate about it but after sometime, i relent on my effort.

I can remember when praying for five minutes was such a big deal for me, but now I can pray for hours upon hours and yet not feel like stopping.

I don't forget where i'm coming from, hence I keep thanking God and asking Him not to let me take the fact i could now pray for this long for granted, because He's the one that made it possible for me to be able to do so.

So with God you can be where you desire to be spiritually.

Thanks @Bratislava.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by BRATISLAVA: 9:51pm On May 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I can remember when praying for five minutes was such a big deal for me, but now I can pray for hours upon hours and yet not feel like stopping.

I don't forget where i'm coming from, hence I keep thanking God and asking Him not to let me take the fact i could now pray for this long for granted, because He's the one that made it possible for me to be able to do so.

So with God you can be where you desire to be spiritually.

Thanks @Bratislava.

God bless.

I'm hoping to get to the level where I can do what you just did.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I'm hoping to get to the level where I can do what you just did.

God bless.
With God nothing is impossible.

Better still, you could get to the level where you could be able to do every thing Jesus was able to do with God.

Just let Him have His way as Jesus did and it would only be a matter of time.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? / 101 Contradictions In The Bible / If You Are A Christian, But You Don't Tithe, Do You Go To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.