Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (115657 Views)

Church Of Satan Gives You Joy / What Brings You Joy The MOST / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by fearless101: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
the course is back again,we are now innitiating new members into this great fraternal body .requisite for membership may not be mentioned here for security. reasons. find out directly from us so you dont be guided wrongly as in the case of a blind guided by a blind,in other words look before you limp. call 08130126176

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by fearless101: 12:00am On Jul 14, 2014
its all about power, wealth and fame. call me on 08130126176. let me help u out 2 create dis wealth, power and fame. pls dnt flash me, call.

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by fearless101: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Our master is d master of all universe, all praise 2 him. An really enjoying my self nw. Thanks 2 him dat giveth wealth without stress. If you want 2 enjoy wit me. Just give me a call on 08130126176. No flash. Upcoming artist needed in mavins records.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by fearless101: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Our master is d master of all universe, all praise 2 him. An really enjoying my self nw. Thanks 2 him dat giveth wealth without stress. If you want 2 enjoy wit me. Just give me a call on 08130126176. No flash.

1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Keypha(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2014
Big scam, pls don't fall to that satanic Format, once you call that number, he will give you Bill, that guy does not sell his soul to satan he just deceiving u guys.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Keypha(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2014
quote author=virging]I want to be a member of church of satan i don't know how to do it. SEE IT HERE: To become a member of the church of Satan, you have to felw a forme.
send in the following details.
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passpot:
[AND ANSAR ALL: Why do u whant to join:
what will u do for satan Afther helping u:
[I WHANT TO LET U KNOW THAT WHEN YOU JOIN FINISH KNOW THAT U CAN'T GO BACK]:
SEND IT TO: [OKECHUKWUONHOUSE@YAHOO.COM] OR [+2348166289255.]I want to be a member of church of satan i don't know how to do it. SEE IT HERE: To become a member of the church of Satan, you have to felw a forme.
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passpot:
SEND IT TO: [OKECHUKWUONHOUSE@YAHOO.COM] OR [+2348166289255.]
I want to be a member of church of satan i don't know how to do it. SEE IT HERE: To become a member of the church of Satan, you have to felw a forme.
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passpot:
Stop satanic Format, stop deceiving people, only a deaf ear will not hear my advice.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Keypha(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2014
Stop deceiving people, you don't even know anything about church of satan, but as you believe in satan, I command the name of satan and his agent to follow you, In the name of Jesus Christ Amen
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Welcome to the church of satan coven in nigeria.we are now innitiating members for the 2nd half of the year and await ready minded individuals.visit www.churchofsatan.com for info or call 08036174320
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by deprincesunday: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dear friends am here to let you know that you can make money now with spending a dime just try out this go to winthrills.com/?ref=nsikak
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by mariamckenzy1: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
Please my wife is a winner of the dv program and we have got the visa and i want to know if i can go first before my wife because she want to finish a course in before she travel to usa and i want to know if i can travel first and later she join me in the state.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by jom28gy(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Want to join,but am afraid most of you are scamers and fake duping people in the name of cos,now your asking people to pay to your a/c without knowing you,is these things not what we are saying and afraid of.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by mjameslarry: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2014
This is a one life time
opportunity. Are you an artist,
producer, business man/woman,
director, actor/actress. To get
rich,famous and protect your
already acquired wealth beyond
your widest imagination, and
also to leave a life of poverty, join
the most powerful and
influenced brotherhood in the
world known as the illuminate
brotherhood by contacting us
today via email:
illuminatitemple64@gmail.com or
call:+2348135701838. Your fame
and wealth is our utmost
concern.The Illuminati rules the
world. Join us to rule the world
with us..
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by DIGOS(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
I want to be
MY NUMBER:0716669972
D.O.B: 01-25-1996
NAME&SURN: GODFREY L SIBINDI
EMAIL: SIBINDI.GODFREY.SIBINDI@GMAIL.COM
HOME ADRESS: 1441 CHINOS
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by jom28gy(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2015
Is this thing not fake?oya convince me.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by jom28gy(m): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Fearless101,are you saying the truth?ok how do i witness it?
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Moviche: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=brianyour post=10603442]How do i go about being Ǻ member ۵f the church ۵f satan.please send ♍Ƹ brianokoth82@gmail.com or no.+254720649437
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by amaddvd: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hello,
the number you posted is not going. Can you please, give me a number to rich you or send me an email on amadidvd@yahoo.co.uk.
i want to be a member of church of satan.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by hotdope(m): 1:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Are you proud of being a Xtian hypocritic religion)?. I am boldly proud of being a satanist. HAIL FATHER LUCIFER want to be a member of church of Satan i don't know how to do it. SEE IT HERE: To become a member of the church of Satan.
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passport: send it to stevhotdope@gmail.com or contact us: +2349037258834 . May davel gives u joy.

1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by hotdope(m): 2:01am On Mar 24, 2015
I want to be a member of church of satan i don't know how to do it. SEE IT HERE: To become a member of the church of Satan, you have to feel a form.
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passport:
[AND ANSWER ALL: Why do u want to join:
what will u do for satan After helping u:
[I WANT TO LET U KNOW THAT WHEN YOU JOIN FINISH KNOW THAT U CAN'T GO BACK]:
SEND IT TO: [Stevhotdope@gmail.com ] OR [+2349037258834 ][color=I want to be a member of church of satan i don't know how to do it. SEE IT HERE: To become a member of the church of Satan, you have to feel a form.
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passport:
what will u do for satan After helping u:
[I WANT TO LET U KNOW THAT WHEN YOU JOIN FINISH KNOW THAT U CAN'T GO BACK]:
SEND IT TO: Stevhotdope@gmail.com or contact us, +2349037258834
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by hotdope(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
hotdope:
I want to be a member of church of Satan i don't
know how to do it. SEE IT HERE: To become a
member of the church of Satan, you have to few
a forum
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passport:
what will u do for Satan After helping u:
[I WANT TO LET U KNOW THAT WHEN YOU JOIN
FINISH KNOW THAT U CAN'T GO BACK]:
SEND IT TO: [stevhotdope@gmail.com .] OR
[+2349037258834.

1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by hotdope(m): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
I want to be a member of church of Satan i don't
know how to do it. SEE IT HERE: To become a
member of the church of Satan, you have to few
a forum
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passport:
what will u do for Satan After helping u:
[I WANT TO LET U KNOW THAT WHEN YOU JOIN
FINISH KNOW THAT U CAN'T GO BACK]:
SEND IT TO: [stevhotdope@gmail.com .] OR
[+2349037258834.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by hotdope(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2015
I want to be a member of church of satan i don't know how to do it. SEE IT HERE: To become a member of the church of Satan, you have to felw a forme.
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passpot:
SEND IT TO: Stevhotdope@gmail.com ] OR +2349037258834

full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passpot:
SEND IT TO stevhotdope@gmail.com ] OR [+2349037258834

I want to be a member, of church of satan i don't know how to do it. SEE IT,, HERE: To become a member of the church of Satan, you have to felw a forme.
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passpot:
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
ave satanas
welcome to the efernal church.initiation is off and running into this great fraternity if not the greatest.
We are aware of recent people portraying our image in disguise and will like to sound a warning to intending members to be careful and ask questions before any membership fee payment.we dont give houses and cars or flight to america as this impostors will say.u must give to recieve in this our world.membership fee is 200 usd and nothing less please desist from venturing into some thing that wunt yield anytin because it is cheap.for processing call 07018769714.
NOTE-we are no charitable organisation so please call only for guidlines
regie satanas
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by ALHAJIAMINU: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
THE LIGHT OF YOUR LIFE,DEPENDS ON YOUR DECITION MAKING,TO ACHEIVE YOUR DESIRE GOAL,IS BASED ON YOUR PROPER PLANNING,THE GREAT [BROTHERHOOD]ILLUMINATI,IS HERE TO DIRECT YOU TO YOUR DESIRE SUCCESSOR.MAKE YOUR LIFE A MEANINGFULL,AND UNDERSTAND THE REASONS WHY YOU ARE LIVING,COME AND REGAIN YOUR HOPES.THE GREAT ILLUMINATI HOOD IS HERE TO INVITE THE SPIRIT OF [RICHES,FAME AND FAMOUS] IN TO YOUR LIFE.
CONTACT\SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
NAME
ADDRESS
DATE OF BIRTH
OCCUPATION
STATE OF ORIGIN
NATIONALITY
REASONS
PHONE NO.
TO AMINUILLUMINATIHOME@GMAIL.COM[+2349035737056].AM "ALHAJI AMINU"
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by fearless101: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Its all about the money.OUR FATHER is very kind.
Call me with anxiety on 08130126176 but note that there's always a price to pay
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by orunto27: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lucifer doesn't give Joy, it gives sadness. It is not a lord but an adversary.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by silvestre15: 1:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Hello everyone, I want to share a testimony on how I became an
illuminati member. My name is Mr silvestre Gouvia, I am 31 years
old,based at portugal. I want to notify the general public how I was
helped by the Great Illuminati World rich in regaining back my
business position after been sacked for about 3years and ten
months. I have been in pains and troubles ever since I was sacked
from the company where I work called 'europe' Deposit Insurance
corporation' as an agency executive. I have been hopeless,
financially down through out these years. But one day, as I was
browsing through the Internet, I came across the post of the Great
Illuminati world rich saying you can be famous, rich and successful
in life by been a member of the great Illuminati world rich,
immediately I contacted and I explained everything to them and
they recommended me and helped me by initiating me to the great
illuminati world rich after providing some certain items and also
they gave me all the guidelines and told me their place worship.
With the help of the Great illuminati world rich I was able to go to
temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati
member. Surprisingly two days after i was initiated, i receive a call
from the company that I have been accepted back again as the
agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and
surprised but later regain myself, i was told to resume work the
next day by 7[color=#006600][/color]:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had
been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are
interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati and also want to
be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact
the Great illuminati world rich on this email address -
(illuminatigreatbrotherhood15@gmail.com) and be seriously fast when it
comes to replying them or call them on +2348102773569. Be a
member of the the Great illuminati world rich and achieve all your
desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the great illuminati
world rich.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by silvestre15: 1:37am On Oct 17, 2015
Hello everyone, I want to share a testimony on how I became an
illuminati member. My name is Mr silvestre Gouvia, I am 31 years
old,based at portugal. I want to notify the general public how I was
helped by the Great Illuminati World rich in regaining back my
business position after been sacked for about 3years and ten
months. I have been in pains and troubles ever since I was sacked
from the company where I work called 'europe' Deposit Insurance
corporation' as an agency executive. I have been hopeless,
financially down through out these years. But one day, as I was
browsing through the Internet, I came across the post of the Great
Illuminati world rich saying you can be famous, rich and successful
in life by been a member of the great Illuminati world rich,
immediately I contacted and I explained everything to them and
they recommended me and helped me by initiating me to the great
illuminati world rich after providing some certain items and also
they gave me all the guidelines and told me their place worship.
With the help of the Great illuminati world rich I was able to go to
temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati
member. Surprisingly two days after i was initiated, i receive a call
from the company that I have been accepted back again as the
agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and
surprised but later regain myself, i was told to resume work the
next day by 6:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had
been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are
interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati and also want to
be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact
the Great illuminati world rich on this email address -
(illuminatigreatbrotherhood15@gmail.com) and be seriously fast when it
comes to replying them or call them on +2348102773569. Be a
member of the the Great illuminati world rich and achieve all your
desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the great illuminati
world rich.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.