Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

I'm Tired And Depress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired And Depress (671 Views)

When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired And Depress by mrpoul(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2021
I'm tired of life, everyday I keep fighting these suicidal thoughts... I'm scared that very soon, I might finally succumb. Because the situation is not getting better, and it might take longer before all of these might finally go away... Someone should talk to me pls... I'm just tired. I need help
Re: I'm Tired And Depress by Agboki: 8:04pm On May 23, 2021
Baba wetin u don c 4 life?kul down suicide suppose no dey ur mind I don c 99 100 no b big tin.so lock up and focus.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired And Depress by duduade: 8:07pm On May 23, 2021
Be prayerful

Abi make i send you money to buy sniiipppeeerrrr
Re: I'm Tired And Depress by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 8:27pm On May 23, 2021
mrpoul:
I'm tired of life, everyday I keep fighting these suicidal thoughts... I'm scared that very soon, I might finally succumb. Because the situation is not getting better, and it might take longer before all of these might finally go away... Someone should talk to me pls... I'm just tired. I need help

Don't succumb. If you are about to, runaway to Togo.

Also, try as much as possible to get enough sunshine into yourself daily. Seems foolish but sunshine on skin keeps these thoughts at bay.

And you need to tell someone in real life how you feel, not online. I won't recommend a religious person though. They never understand.

Find the outcast. The ones you'd normally not associate with within your family. That's who to talk to. Chin up. You are brave enough to defeat this

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired And Depress by LordDarius(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2021
Guy... Chill... Think bro, think, some persons are going through worst, my elder was diagnosed having lymphoma... He is strong and living, you go dey OK las las... You better behave oooo
Re: I'm Tired And Depress by Cholls(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2021
My brother wisdom will say don't believe a young man that says he's tired
Re: I'm Tired And Depress by Opak001(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2021
The best you can do in life is to appreciate yourself and live.
My mate or junior don do this don do that,you know wetin e dey pass through.
When you get close to some of the people you think they are ok outwardly, you know know say pressure no dey sure for face and they move on.
Just give yourself brain
Re: I'm Tired And Depress by mrpoul(m): 6:28am On May 24, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

Don't succumb. If you are about to, runaway to Togo.

Also, try as much as possible to get enough sunshine into yourself daily. Seems foolish but sunshine on skin keeps these thoughts at bay.

And you need to tell someone in real life how you feel, not online. I won't recommend a religious person though. They never understand.

Find the outcast. The ones you'd normally not associate with within your family. That's who to talk to. Chin up. You are brave enough to defeat this

I can't even eat a proper 2 square meal, is it traveling that I will be able to afford?
Non of my family members wants to listen to me, my mom doesn't even pick my call again
Re: I'm Tired And Depress by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 7:38am On May 24, 2021
mrpoul:

I can't even eat a proper 2 square meal, is it traveling that I will be able to afford?
Non of my family members wants to listen to me, my mom doesn't even pick my call again

Family is not just by blood. It's by shared experiences.

That's why you are closer to some people who you don't share the same blood with.

Look out for the iconoclast and talk to him. The lies our condition tells us is that we are the only one suffering. Don't believe that lie. You have comrades. You can beat this lie

(1) (Reply)

Confessing Adultery And The Last Pre-wedding Sex With Ex To Your Spouse / Angry father brʋtalized daughter for ‘practicing lɛsbiaŋism’ [video] / 90-year-old Emir Of Daura Reportedly Marries A 20-year-old Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.