Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill (7016 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2021
Women are just a collection of d!ck rod hoes who move in large sheep herds!

I just came across this stupid and disgusting remark from this biittch, the real annoyance i'm getting from this nonsense is the way she used the word ACCIDENTALLY!
Are you madd? you got naked in front of him, freely opened your suck away for him to fill the hole and you call that an accident??

Why would you support a hoe who just clearly wants to cheat? Well its not like the answer is not conspicuos enough, its simply because you are a FELLOW HOE! And you are trying to cover up for yourself probably because you are currently in the situation or you are seeing it palatable enough for you to venture in!

Cheating is a choice not a reflex action PERIOD!!

Birds of the same feather flock together, more like biittches of the same hoery mentality sluut around together, women are just not worth it, check my profile picture and know whats good for you!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by Augla1: 8:14pm On May 23, 2021
Bro you really sound pained. But just think of Maama and you will know that they ain't all the same, maybe you fell into the wrong hands.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by advanceDNA: 8:21pm On May 23, 2021
She said accidentally have sex...lol.. please I can’t laugh jare...

the blame game started in the garden of eden jare .....no be today...

Women blame men for everything ...

A prostitute selling her body also claim it’s men that makes her accidentally do it ...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by OriakuAmara(f): 8:24pm On May 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Women are just a collection of d!ck rod hoes who move in large sheep herds!!
You need home training,
You can state your opinion without sounding so empty.
This is a nice topic to discuss but this ur first line ruined it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2021
Augla1:
Bro you really sound pained. But just think of Maama and you will know that they ain't all the same, maybe you fell into the wrong hands.
I don't have a "mama" my birthgiver is even the HOE QUEEN! Check my profile and see my topics!
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2021
advanceDNA:
She said accidentally have sex...lol.. please I can’t laugh jare...

the blame game started in the garden of eden jare .....no be today...

Women blame men for everything ...

A prostitute selling her body also claim it’s men that makes her accidentally do it ...
Very very stupid of her! They would even try to claim the victim in a case thats so obvious and is supposed to be in the man's favour!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2021
OriakuAmara:

You need home training,
You can state your opinion without sounding so empty.
This is a nice topic to discuss but this ur first line ruined it
Actually i'm over 80% sure that if you came across that post first, you would support her. Stop pointing fingers, the truth hurts!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by Augla1: 8:40pm On May 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I don't have a "mama" my birthgiver is even the HOE QUEEN! Check my profile and see my topics!
Then better to say you've always fallen into the wrong hands. But they ain't all the same, Bro. my Momma is a God sent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2021
Augla1:

Then better to say you've always fallen into the wrong hands. But they ain't all the same, my Momma is a God sent
There really is no point talking much, we are gradually even deviating from the main post
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are beginning to loose it ooh... I just pray you don't burst a vein... Sorry.... You will be fine bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by poshestmina(f): 1:12am On May 24, 2021
Same accidental product of a sock away like you!.

Keep fooling yourself till you end up old, frustrated, lonely and broke. grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by Nobody: 1:21am On May 24, 2021
My friend, find one breast and suck.
Your brain will reset back to normal.
Crying all day on social media won't help you and you claim you have balls yet you can't face your mother.

Besides, dîcks were meant to be fvcked abi na you go do that one too.

Just turn gay sharp sharp we no send.

TheGidRedpiller:
Women are just a collection of d!ck rod hoes who move in large sheep herds

How this one take consign you undecided
Abi na your dîck??
Who ask you sef?

Your mother has a right to her life, she can do whatever pleases her. Your own stand as a concerned son is to make sure you achieve a better life, way more better than hers. I don't know how you'll do it but, you won't be the first nor last this will ever be happening to.

If you be the first son, you should be able to act more like a father and mother to your siblings at this stage but, remember to keep your eyes on the goal.

Since you say na redpill you want, oya na jolly dey go.
No go turn serial killer overnight nor commit suicide.
OYO na your case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by Vulcanheph(m): 5:14am On May 24, 2021
That's the difference between men and women.... A man that cheated will admit to his mistake and accept the fact that he cheated.
But a woman will cheat and will still look for a means to shift the blame from herself.
Which one is "accidentally cheated" again.

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:46am On May 24, 2021
BKsoul:
You are beginning to loose it ooh... I just pray you don't burst a vein... Sorry.... You will be fine bro
The last thing i need right now is a composed sympathy from a woman.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:48am On May 24, 2021
@StacyO Leave me alone and comment on this topic i posted, stop deviating to not seem one sided, fellow hoe!
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by Nobody: 7:27am On May 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
@StacyO Leave me alone and comment on this topic i posted, stop deviating to not seem one sided, fellow hoe!
It's very simple.

Continue your rants online and still face reality.
Or
Face reality and give testimonies.

Whichever you choose, just know that the world doesn't really give a fvck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by somehow: 7:32am On May 24, 2021
Most women were not created to take responsibility

It's their wiring.

They can't function well if they take responsibility.

But I wouldn't call all of them 'whores'

A LovePeddler took a decision to be one, nothing like accidental 'LovePeddler'!

But there are exceptions, those forced into it with their life at stake, with no way of escaping alive.
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by agbolahan1991(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2021
Am not supposed to post this here but I will do to clear the air...
The lady is right with the post and wrong also cos cheating is not the final solution...
Women are flexible, they are made to be after a good weather..
Women are made to always wants material things...
Woman are made to always want a peaceful and comfortable environment...
When their system lacks these, they tend to opt for another source naturally..
It's for a man not to put them too much in his heart...
Don't put too much trust in a woman..
U can't satisfy them but do your best not to be blamed in the nearest future...
There are good eggs among them but they are very scarce...
She is right with the post coz she pointed out the nature of a woman...
She is wrong coz cheating shouldn't be the final remedy, instead of cheating she can just divorce the man or beak up with him

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2021
somehow:
Most women were not created to take responsibility

It's their wiring.

They can't function well if they take responsibility.

But I wouldn't call all of them 'whores'

A LovePeddler took a decision to be one, nothing like accidental 'LovePeddler'!

But there are exceptions, those forced into it with their life at stake, with no way of escaping alive.
STOP CLASSIFYING WOMEN AS VICTIMS!!
THATS THEIR MAJOR PROCESS

1 Like

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2021
agbolahan1991:
Am not supposed to post this here but I will do to clear the air...
The lady is right with the post and wrong also cos cheating is not the final solution...
Women are flexible, they are made to be after a good weather..
Women are made to always wants material things...
Woman are made to always want a peaceful and comfortable environment...
When their system lacks these, they tend to opt for another source naturally..
It's for a man not to put them too much in his heart...
Don't put too much trust in a woman..
U can't satisfy them but do your best not to be blamed in the nearest future...
There are good eggs among them but they are very scarce...
She is right with the post coz she pointed out the nature of a woman...
She is wrong coz cheating shouldn't be the final remedy, instead of cheating she can just divorce the man or beak up with him
7/10
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2021
StacyO:

It's very simple.

Continue your rants online and still face reality.
Or
Face reality and give testimonies.

Whichever you choose, just know that the world doesn't really give a fvck.
And who told you i give a flying fvvck about people's opinion, apart from sharing the cold redpill truth i'm actually one of the bravests in my pairs who are also going through what i am with that biittch of a birthgiver!
Stop sugarcoating nonsense, a widow and mother of four should be a very reserved person especially when the community also know she is widowed! A woman like that sluting around with men is what you call "Doing what she likes" or "Letting her live her life"? One of your fellow biittch even said "Maybe she's trying to help me and my siblings"!
Like how low and inconsiderate can you women actually go just to support your fellow hoe??
This is really disgusting!
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by imagrg(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2021
I'm a man. A real man. But most times I feel sorry for the female gender. I just feel most women are naturally caged in this institution called, marriage.
I think One Day, the marriage institution would no longer be and women would gain independence from over-bearing men. They would prefer to be baby-mamas than to be 'imprisoned' by marriage contract that only protects the man and his over-blotted ego.
If a man can cheat and no nauseous comments made about it, then why 'crucify' the woman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by sunshineV(f): 9:15am On May 24, 2021
Imagine hating women so much that you spend all your miserable life talking about them. what a hoe attitude

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:40am On May 24, 2021
imagrg:
I'm a man. A real man. But most times I feel sorry for the female gender. I just feel most women are naturally caged in this institution called, marriage.
I think One Day, the marriage institution would no longer be and women would gain independence from over-bearing men. They would prefer to be baby-mamas than to be 'imprisoned' by marriage contract that only protects the man and his over-blotted ego.
If a man can cheat and no nauseous comments made about it, then why 'crucify' the woman?
You are very SIMPle. Won't say more than that

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2021
sunshineV:
Imagine hating women so much that you spend all your miserable life talking about them. what a hoe attitude
I can't waste time on you anymore, its not working this time.
I won't quote you again after this, you are just another -10 woman. Peace
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by sunshineV(f): 9:45am On May 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I can't waste time on you anymore, its not working this time.
I won't quote you again after this, you are just another -10 woman. Peace
duh didnt change the fact that you are a dumb hoe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by somehow: 9:48am On May 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
STOP CLASSIFYING WOMEN AS VICTIMS!!
THATS THEIR MAJOR PROCESS

You don't tell me what to stop and not stop.

There are victims in everything. (Be it male or female)

Generalization is a sickness borne out of ignorance.

Being an extremist in anything is worse than whoring, and you're sounding like one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2021
somehow:

You don't tell me what to stop and not stop.

There are victims in everything. (Be it male or female)

Generalization is a sickness borne out of ignorance.

Being an extremist in anything is worse than whoring, and you're sounding like one.
OK!
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by accessforte(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2021
Get any type website script at affordable prices e.g Church script, Ecommerce, Investment scripts, Mobile app, Loan App, Cryptocurrency scripts. Hit me up for demo 08100017788
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by AmuAwusa: 11:39am On May 24, 2021
I hope you don't end up being a serial killer preying on prostitutes, especially since your birth giver is a prostitute herself.

Samuel little, AKA the Choke and Stroke killer comes to mind. undecided

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Little

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2021
AmuAwusa:
I hope you don't end up being a serial killer preying on prostitutes.

Samuel little, AKA the Choke and Stroke killer comes to mind. undecided
You know, at many points i actually wish i had the mental capacity to do that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? / What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? / Trending ..#teamopenletter. Name Just One Person U Have A Deep Crush On..or Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.