Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill (7029 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by AmuAwusa: 11:44am On May 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You know, at many points i actually wish i had the mental capacity to do that

You will and you have the mental capacity to do just that trust me, truth is you may not have the resources or not yet in an enabling environment to start yet.

If you associate with daredevils or folks with criminal records based on human fatalities, you will surely be a serial killer in no time.
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by Nobody: 11:54am On May 24, 2021
Women lie, men lie. wink.
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2021
AmuAwusa:

You will and you have the mental capacity to do just that trust me, truth is you may not have the resources or not yet in an enabling environment to start yet.

If you associate with daredevils or folks with criminal records based on human fatalities, you will surely be a serial killer in no time.
Ok thanks for the heads up
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2021
Bouz:
Women lie, men lie. wink.
Point?
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by AmuAwusa: 12:05pm On May 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Ok thanks for the heads up

But please while at it, leave other people's females alone.
Start with your mother,(this should be easy, slitting her neck with pen knife and cutting her remains in bits to teach the "Queen Hoe" a hard lesson), sister and extend it to your female relatives especially those from your maternal sides. Nobody outside your lineage should suffer as a result of your dysfunctional family lineage.

Adieu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Start with your mother, sister and extend it to your female relatives especially those from your maternal sides. Nobody outside your lineage should suffer as a result of your dysfunctional family lineage.

Adieu
All of a sudden you forgot what SERIAL KILLING means? Idiot
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by AmuAwusa: 12:11pm On May 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
All of a sudden you forgot what SERIAL KILLING means? Idiot

Well many serial killers with harlots for mom end up killing their mom, fool.

I'm just trying to give you heads up. Slit her throat idiott!! Ejaculate on her miserable remains while at it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by poshestmina(f): 12:23pm On May 24, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Start with your mother,(this should be easy, slitting her neck with pen knife and cutting her remains in bits to teach the "Queen Hoe" a hard lesson), sister and extend it to your female relatives especially those from your maternal sides. Nobody outside your lineage should suffer as a result of your dysfunctional family lineage.

Adieu

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by AmuAwusa: 12:33pm On May 24, 2021
poshestmina:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na true na.
We've got a lot going bad already I'm obodo naija. I need to hustle under tougher conditions to send my kids abroad na him this guy dey worry us with a hoe for a mother, a dead beat dad who wifed a prostitute and died a broke man with nothing for his kids to live on, a dysfunctional about - to- be- a- Ripper broke son, and a sister waiting to be a disaster as a result of all of the aforementioned.

Now who cares!!!

Not my 98yr old granny praying to die, Nor my diabetic dad probably munching more coconut bread, nor my mom probably snoring after tending to her livestock and definitely not me! An omo nna looking for customers. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Na true na.
We've got a lot going bad already I'm obodo naija. I need to hustle under tougher conditions to send my kids abroad na him this guy dey worry us with a hoe for a mother, a dead beat dad who wifed a prostitute and died a broke man with nothing for his kids to live on, a dysfunctional about - to- be- a- Ripper broke son, and a sister waiting to be a disaster as a result of all of the aforementioned.

Now who cares!!!

Not my 98yr old granny praying to die, Nor my diabetic dad probably munching more coconut bread, nor my mom probably snoring after tending to her livestock and definitely not me! An omo nna looking for customers. grin
Well since you are an illiterate, if i am to be a serial killer, i will have to kill every single one i get acquinted to even in the slightest, like after wasting my family, i would probably hack and track you to kill you next and maybe also all your family members you just mentioned! It won't just end with my family..
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by AmuAwusa: 12:51pm On May 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Well since you are an illiterate, if i am to be a serial killer, i will have to kill every single one i get acquinted to even in the slightest, like after wasting my family, i would probably hack and track you to kill you next and maybe also all your family members you just mentioned! It won't just end with my family..

Whatever you decide, please start with your lineage first, especially your maternal side as I think prostitution may just be enshrined from their ancestry. Make sure you are thorough with their massacre. When you are done, then you can as well start the spree... grin grin

How do you intend to run your spree... Will you rape them first before hacking them to death?

Again what items will you keep as trophies, their pants, shoes or wigs?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
And who told you i give a flying fvvck about people's opinion, apart from sharing the cold redpill truth i'm actually one of the bravests in my pairs who are also going through what i am with that biittch of a birthgiver!
Stop sugarcoating nonsense, a widow and mother of four should be a very reserved person especially when the community also know she is widowed! A woman like that sluting around with men is what you call "Doing what she likes" or "Letting her live her life"? One of your fellow biittch even said "Maybe she's trying to help me and my siblings"!
Like how low and inconsiderate can you women actually go just to support your fellow hoe??
This is really disgusting!

Brave indeed.

Brave people don't hide under the umbrella of cowards.

Why not look your mom in the face and tell her all this? Instead of coming online to insult those old enough to birth you times two.

Mind you, this isn't redpill.
At least calculating with your upper six, you should have a million followers and above by now if at all you're preaching sanity.

From my first comment, you should've been able to pick up points if you were smart enough. I guess it's a waste of time

Tell your mom how much of a shame she has been to you. Try it
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2021
StacyO:

Brave indeed.

Brave people don't hide under the umbrella of cowards.

Why not look your mom in the face and tell her all this? Instead of coming online to insult those old enough to birth you times two.

Mind you, this isn't redpill.
At least calculating with your upper six, you should have a million followers and above by now if at all you're preaching sanity.

From my first comment, you should've been able to pick up points if you were smart enough. I guess it's a waste of time

Tell your mom how much of a shame she has been to you. Try it

Crawl back to the shiithole you crawled out from.
Re: This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Crawl back to the shiithole you crawled out from.
Or
Ke

Enjoy ya mud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Junior Sister was Caught Doing.. SMH / Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? / Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.