Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc (32319 Views)

Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members / Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Jenifa1: 2:22am On Apr 30, 2011
EzeUche__:

An Abian son cut down in cold blood! angry

abeg shut up make we hear word. there are more yorubas on that list than igbos.

sbeezy8:

Infact when yoruba or any southerners dies in north during crisis i dont feel any emotion (I can even careless) UNLESS its like the CORPERS WHO HAD NO CHOICE!

same here!!! of course I care about the situation in general but I understand what you mean.
my philosophy is: just freaking leave the north if there is violence there!!
only exception here is corpers didn't have a choice.

other than that, I just get annoyed by igbos who complain about northern violence as if they didn't know the risk when they were making the conscious decision to move there. why not just stay in Onitsha in peace?
or even lagos where yorubas accept you more?
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 30, 2011
Jenifa_:

abeg shut up make we hear word. there are more yorubas on that list than igbos.

same here!!! of course I care about the situation in general but I understand what you mean.
my philosophy is: just freaking leave the north if there is violence there!!
only exception here is corpers didn't have a choice.

other than that, I just get annoyed by igbos who complain about northern violence as if they didn't know the risk when they were making the conscious decision to move there. why not just stay in Onitsha in peace?

I'm telling you, this ppl are trying so hard to get internationally recognized as genocide victims. LOL!!

People who live to be pitied, such a sad world.

Do we see Yorubas or any other tribes crying on FB or Youtube about being killed by Nigerians?

Get a grip.
Nonsense and nasty ingredients. This country need to break. . . . makes me sick.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by sbeezy8: 2:42am On Apr 30, 2011
Hehe @ both of you. Lol how can I as a sensible yoruba cry about yorubas being killed, in the north and talk about nigeria needs to break up peacefully. HOw is that possible when stuupid yorubas keep going to the north. ABEG WHAT IS IN THE NORTH That's making stupid southerners keep going dere? Aside from the innocent corpers those southerners in the north are very stupidd
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Jenifa1: 2:50am On Apr 30, 2011
sbeezy8:

Hehe @ both of you. Lol how can I as a sensible yoruba cry about yorubas being killed, in the north and talk about nigeria needs to break up peacefully. HOw is that possible when stuupid yorubas keep going to the north. ABEG WHAT IS IN THE NORTH That's making silly southerners keep going dere? Aside from the innocent corpers those southerners in the north are very stupidd

I'm sure they go there for economic/financial reasons.
igbos like to do business and yorubas are mostly civil servants.

but yeah, they knew the risk and took it. so what can i say.

ideally though, there shouldn't be violence. so what ought to happen is for us to find out the roots of d violence and try to work at making changes rather than all these tribalistic nonsense i'm reading from especially d igbos. you would think only igbos are victims of post election violence from the way they post.

meanwhile, southerners should refrain from living in d north. the risk is greater than the financial benefit or whatever reason they're going there. it sounds so simple but I wonder why that's not d case. lol

maybe the northerners sef are pissed at southerners for trying to come in to take over their economy. who knows what's pissing them off.

I'm telling you, this ppl are trying so hard to get internationally recognized as genocide victims. LOL!!

e don tire me, my sister
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by calculusx(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Do we see Yorubas or any other tribes crying on FB or Youtube about being killed by Nigerians?

Get a grip.
Nonsense and nasty ingredients. This country need to break. . . . makes me sick.

Are we on the same point now that Nigeria should SPLIT. What is the essence of having 32 sets of bad teeth whereas 6 good sets of teeth can crunch a bone.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by noncy21: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2011
Is painful.may their gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by asorocker: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2011
Yorubas whinned , cried, lamented when 3. Yorubas were killed in jos by hausa/fulani people.

So if one person being killed doesn't make meaning, why not kill an american, jew, japanese and find out how important countries treasure human lives.

The number of people who died between by hausa/fulani murderers are now more than the number of people killed through civil wars all over africa.

Consider how these people slaughtered women and children in jos ( another man's land) how they have been bombing churches for a year now , how they invaded benue land, the thousands slaughtered in kaduna e.t.c

I keep saying this yorubas should back out of this at worst be neutral in this matter , their help is not needed.
Your antecedents speak for you, if Allasane Ouattara was a yoruba he would probably be in jail like MKO, you people have no biz in this impending war.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2011
How do one condoles the families? cos am short of words! But i pray may the Almighty in His infinite goodness grant them the strenght to bear these avoidable losses! Shame on the political elites, nigerian govt and whosoever is a party to these murders will surely reaps the repercussions a thousandfold either here or in the beyond!
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by seguno2: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2011
The perpetrators MUST be brought to book and publicly also through the judicial system on criminal charges. Anything less is a recipe for repeat killings in the near future.
State burial is NOT enough.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by THEAMAKA(f): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2011

Get a grip.

and who are this people Ileke is talking about? so going based off of facebook and youtube speaks for all Igbos? i seriously laugh! lets just say your "knowledge" begins and ends on the Nairaland.
anyway, continue being sick, there is enough Tylenol to go around
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by T9ksy(m): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2011
alex101:

I bet if the Igbo decide to launch a full scale "war" against the hausa/fulani in order to avenge the death of fallen Igbos in the north, thesame southerners whose sons and daughters were killed in the north would cower and join the hausa/fulani to fight against Ndigbo (this was the exact scenario in 1966) angry

Yeah, we will fight you if you decide to launch "your full scale war" in my region.
You wanna fight the hausa/fulani? well you know where their region is. Go there and confront them.
Don't bring your ph.ocking full scale war into my region and then whine afterwards that i joined your enemy in resisting the destruction of my region.
Once you choose to turn my/our region to your battleground then be reast assurred that i/we will resist you with all my/our might.

Jenifa_:

I just get annoyed by igbos who complain about northern violence as if they didn't know the risk when they were making the conscious decision to move there. why not just stay in Onitsha in peace?

Don't mind them ojare. One would be excused in assuming that northern violence is a new phenomenon in our political history, judging by the way they go on. Igbos were the main target of northern violence o in 1945 and also in 1953. The latter (killings) was so unprecendatally barbaric that even the colonial officer had to complain to the northern emirs and their allies.

Yet zik and the igbos still clamoured for one nigeria (centralised system) and then proceed to form a new govt with this same northerners that have been killing them. . . . . . .as a junior partner!

Even after the pogroms and the subsequent civil war, Zik and the igbos still went back and took up a servant position to the northerners in the second republic.
Even their hero-warlord came back from self-exile to sit down to wine and dine with the same northerners he swore to fight till the last man!

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by revomind(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
Ileke and co.

U guys seriously need to chill. This thread is about young people who have been cut in their prime. How do you all manage to still bring this sort of behavior here? Why are you all this insensitive? If somebody or a group of people have offended you on nairaland, you should know that there is life outside Nairaland.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by revomind(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2011
Ileke and co.

U guys seriously need to chill. This thread is about young people who have been cut in their prime. How do you all manage to still bring this sort of behavior here? Why are you all this insensitive? If somebody or a group of people have offended you on nairaland, you should know that there is life outside Nairaland.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2011
revomind:

Ileke and co.

Which insensitivity again?
What's the main essence of going around acting like genocide victims?
Another one is even shouting on the other thread that this is a war against the Igbo nation. Contrary to what the stats showed, other tribes were MORE targeted.
You people should simply exert all your energy into MASSOB and try this secession thing again. Enough of the talk, more action. wink

calculusx:

Are we on the same point now that Nigeria should SPLIT. What is the essence of having 32 sets of bad teeth whereas 6 good sets of teeth can crunch a bone.
Do I know you from somewhere? This is my 4th post you've quote.
Anywayz, read up.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by zstranger: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2011
Jenifa_:

I'm sure they go there for economic/financial reasons.
[size=18pt]igbos like to do business and yorubas are mostly civil servants.
[/size]

You keep spewing trash out of your slutty arse. And, I will continue to call you out on it.
You are extremely misinformed about Nigeria.

Just STFU already, and talk about what you know, and leave Nigeria and her complicated demographics and structure to those who know what they are talking about.

Nigeria is not NL. There is more to Nigeria than what you read her. Eediot.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by revomind(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2011
Ileke and co.

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by elrony(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2011
Adewunmi seun paul was lyk a part of our family, ,he always came around when he was free from national service, so sad dat he's gone in such a painful way!!! \

R.I.P seun,

in my opinion to hell wif NYSC!!
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by member67023: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2011
Just imagine the pain these guys went through before death.

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by carnal: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
yuguda is absolutely under the influence of more than something,he is a biggest fool,. what shame, imagine those ruling us,shame shame shame on you mallam abi na ABOKI YUGUDA.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by emelie24: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
when is all these northern outrage in this country going to end. if the cock crows they attack, if the fowl defaeces, they attack, i thought that their religion preaches non-violence. why do some of them behave like this. i think its time to find a solution to this.

www.techblog.com.ng
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by bunmifx(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2011
This is very sad,chai!!! sad sad sad
Islam is evil
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by medstyle22: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2011
This is inhuman,I wonder y we keep attacking each other like animals,
For crying out loud we are supposed to be a people, a nation and a body.
Our leaders dont give a sh*t what happens to us and we are busy fighting one another.
Its high time we learnt from our fellow arab nations like tunisia, egypt ets
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by 190: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2011
could someone at least get their faces maybe from facebook so we could see the faces of these young brave lads who died

for the good of the nation!

God bless Nigeria

and God bless the hausa's
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by medstyle22: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hey bunmi, Mind U Islam is not evil, Islam did not do that so dont even go there!
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by MaiSuya(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2011
@nakedwire, which kin picture be that?? pls take it down!! angry
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Kc3000: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2011
Just as many Yorubas as Igbos in places like Zaria, Kd and Jos. How can you guys question why southerners should even live and work in the north. These people are there for economic reasons, not for vacations. Just the same way northerners have a significant population in most southern cities. These rampaging fools would have won the day southerners cannot take advantage of economic opportunities in the north, while northerners can freely engage in their business activities in the south. Something has to give, but time shall tell exactly what gives.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by chino11(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2011
Yorubas are the most despicable and useless people I have seen world over. Just like somebody mentioned earlier, if Allasane Quattara is a yorobaman he would have died shamelessly in prison like Abiola did. Yorubas wake up. Imagine u guys are topping the list of killed corpers in the north and u stil have the mouth and guts to keep talking trash. The same people you collaborated with during the civil war have turned and started killing you in numbers. I know that an hausa/fulani will not consciously kill an Igboman knowing the consequences. But an hausaman will kill yorobamen anytime anyday in their numbers without looking back, knowing that an average yorobaman will only open his mouth wide and talk anything but without any action afterwards. Shameless Yoruba people.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Limaoscar: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2011
This is really very sad. The govt should go into full scale investigation  now that the elections are over. Fish out pepetrators/Instigators and let the full weight of the law take its course.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by bankol18(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2011
i can't say nothing more. May their souls R.I.P, AS FOR THE HAUSA/FULANI'S SATAN WILL GLADLY ACCEPT YOUR DOOMED SOULS CUZ SALVATION HAS DEPARTED NORTHERN NIGERIA A LONG TIME AGO
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by aljharem(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad cry cry

what is the FG doing about this killings ? they should be arrested
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by LeMolar: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2011
What Is Wrong With Yoruba Fools Are You Sure You People Have Any Common Sense Shame On You Idolts
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by bankol18(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2011
COME TO THINK OF IT? THOSE SOULS CANNOT REST, THEY ARE RESTIVE , THE GENERATIONS OF INNOCENT & BLESSED SOULS CONSUMED BY THE FLAMES OF SAVAGERY AND INHUMANITY BY SOME LUNATICS WHO GLORIFY SATAN AND SHED BLOOD IN THEIR ACCURSED AND BARREN LANDS, THOSE RESTLESS SOULS FROM 1966-2011 WILL FOREVER HAUNT NORTHERN NIGERIA, THEY WILL NOT REST UNTIL THE DUE COURSE OF DESTRUCTION IS UNLEASHED UPON UR DAMNED LOTS BY GOD HIMSELF. MEANWHILE SATAN NEEDS UR DOOMED SOULS, HE IS WAITING FOR THAT DAY OF RECKONING DESERT MORONS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers / A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara / Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.