Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc (32318 Views)

Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members / Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by queensmith: 12:33pm On May 06, 2011
I take it they didnt return the bodies to the family?
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by ferraridai: 1:46pm On May 06, 2011
RIP, it is better everyone serves in his/her state of origin, i don't think anyone will be able to kill someone from his state just like that,
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by obinmac: 10:29am On May 07, 2011
So all the parents has invested in their children just gone when is time for the to reap what they have sowed, is very sad and more sad to the family of these hero’s. chariot call has made lost their life while the were saving the nation But the height of illiteracy and religions backwardness in the north is crazy. I think is time for NYSC to stop posting corps members outside the regions.How will the government compensate their families?
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by manie(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2011
I EMUMI OLUTOKE A GRAD OF ECO 4RM O.O.U.A-I OGUN WAS LUCKY BCOZ OUR O.C. SSS AD TAKEN US 2 BARRACKS B4 IT GOT OUT OF HAND IN KAFIN-MADAKI GANJUNWA LGA ON MONDAY DOU ST COORD OF NYSC SAID HE SULD LEAVE US AT OUR DUTY POST BT D C.S.O. SSS SAW WAT HAPN ON SAT DEN HE USD HIS DISCRETN.THEY HARASSED US ON SAT NITE AT INEC OFFICE AL IN D NAME OF PROTECTN THEIR VOTE 4 BABA BUHARI.THIS LADY DAT WAS BURNT-GIFT WAS MY BONK MATE IN CAMP BT I AV 2 TEL U SHE IS DEAD & HAS BEEN LAID 2 REST ON FRIDAY-6-5-11.WE AV LEFT D PLACE 4 THEM THEY SHOULD CONTINUE 2 KILL THEMSELVES THRU DIS THEIR BAREN LAND WIL DEVELOP.IT IS A PITY.THANK GOD WE ESCAPED.IS IT 1 NIGERIA? NOT DAT TYPE OF NIGERIA WE A 1 BASED ON MAP BT WE R NT D SAME THEY R 1ST CLASS ANIMALS.AL I KNO IS THOSE DAT DIED ARE MORE THAN THIS SO GOVT SULD DO SOMETHIN 4 D FUTURE GENERATN 2 COME.LET'S FIGHT DIS WT D GOVT
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Bayswater: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
macfarland:
The names of the deceased are: Teidi Tosin Olawale (from Osun State, BSc Computer Science); Nkwazema Anslem Chukwunonyerem (Imo State, HND Electrical Electronic Engineering), Okpokiri Obinna Michael (Abia State, BSc Environmental Management), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa State, BSc Computer Science) and Adewunmi Seun Paul (Ekiti State, BSc, Social Sciences).
Others are Adeniji Kehinde Jehleel (Osun State, BSc Banking & Finance), Gbenjo Ebenezer Ayotunde (Osun State, BSc, Education Economics), Ukeoma Ikechukwu Chibuzor (Imo State, BSc Medical Microbiology) and Akonyi Ibrahim Sule (Kogi State, HND Business Administration).

The deceased are to be given national burials after the organisation has liaised with their parents. President Goodluck Jonathan is expected to be represented by governors of the states where the slain corps members hailed from.

Sleep on and continue to rest in peace great corpers, God will definitely avenge your deaths in due course.
Their blood is on Buhari's neck. Buhari has a lot of blood on his hands. I just can't imagine why some people would want to vote for this man.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Ikengawo: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Buhari
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
satani22:
hear what the yeye Gov of Bauchi had to say

Yuguda was reacting to a question that bordered on the brutal murder of non-indigenes, including at least nine corps members, in his domain when rioters overran the state after President Goodluck Jonathan was declared winner of the presidential election. Over 50 people were reportedly killed during the violence while 90 churches were also burnt.

He said, “They (corps members) were destined to experience what they experienced. Nobody can run away from destiny. When they were serving me, they were the happiest in Nigeria.“Immediately I handed them over to INEC, it was the responsibility of INEC to protect them. They were not the only ones affected. My own house was burnt; they almost lynched my first son. It is part of their destiny. I was also attacked as a corps member in Ibadan in 1979.
In other words, it is the will of Allah..

This is the problem is theodicy - why do God permit evil..

That is the only way the Muslim have to explain this analogy..

Oga yokiti, push this to front page..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers / A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara / Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.