Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc (32070 Views)

Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members / Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by baslone: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2011
bunmifx:

This is very sad,chai!!! sad sad sad
Islam is evil

Southern Muslims lost their lives in the fracas too.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2011
What hurts me is that these corpers dont have a choice over their posting, thats d structure of d nysc, military style, all in d name of non existent unity. I wonder what dis young graduates must have been thinking lying on d floor helpless, about to be burned or butchered by some almajiri he/she could have given a alm/help. All xtians and southerners. They are leaving d world, soon. And d next minute, they find their spirit in another realm, full of pain, and sorrow. And a fool calls it their destiny. And i ask, what religion is dis islam? What nation are we in? Am weeping for nigeria.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by onlytruth1: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2011
@T9ksy (m)
Don't mind them ojare. One would be excused in assuming that northern violence is a new phenomenon in our political history, judging by the way they go on. Igbos were the main target of northern violence o in 1945 and also in 1953. The latter (killings) was so unprecendatally barbaric that even the colonial officer had to complain to the northern emirs and their allies.

Yet zik and the igbos still clamoured for one nigeria (centralised system) and then proceed to form a new govt with this same northerners that have been killing them. . . . . . .as a junior partner!

Even after the pogroms and the subsequent civil war, Zik and the igbos still went back and took up a servant position to the northerners in the second republic.
Even their hero-warlord came back from self-exile to sit down to wine and dine with the same northerners he swore to fight till the last man!

The truth is always clear and you have said. Yet I wonder why we the igbos still Hither-and-thither, why cant they stay in igbo land. Worst, ppl all over just hated them so much and wanted either to take their belongings away from them or simply kill them, Well they are not alone in this, The Jews too.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by fawazbruce: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by manugbo(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2011
ewoooooohhhh

cheiiiii

soo so sadddd  ooohhhhh

hei

where those almajirisssoooo ?

where dem they  ooh?

my body dey hooottt

where those motherless he goat

na monkey impregnated their mothersss

na cow impregnated. their mothers

Almajiri !!! monkey don suck ur PAPA dick.

i will never never dash money to those almajiri beggers again

na curs i go dey curse them

Allah don purnish their generation. they will remain beggers forever

ahhh, ahhh.

MY GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!! WHAT IS THIS?  cry
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by badesco(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2011
All those involved in this dastardly act will be consumed by hell fire IJN. Amen.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by fawazbruce: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2011
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by EzeUche3(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2011
[b]ONE [/b]Igbo death is one too many in my eyes.

I value the lives of every single Igbo. [b]ONE [/b]is too high of a cost.

That is both the Jewish and American mentality as well. They value their people.

Americans will flatten a village just to find one American! This is why I like their mindset.

The Israelis send hundreds of tomahawk missiles into Palestine if one missile hits Israel. Correct mindset.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by chino11(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2011
fawazbruce:

you are a fool chino11. The yorubas are fools? so we allow igbos to do their thing in the SW, just like we allow every other race and tribe and that makes us to be fools? You obviously suffer from mental diarrhoea, otherwise you will not say such trash. That the hausa/fulanis have turned out to be mostly mad souls (either Islam did this to them or they did this to islam needs to be critically examined though) is no longer in doubt. But do you realise that if we decide to move against them, it might impact other tribes in the SW?

The actions of the hausa/fulani requires wisdom to deal with them and just like GEJ, we will do our own thing when its time. Don't worry, the pogrom wars have started. Watch this space!

We are not fighting your war for you ok, just like we didnt fight for you, when your MKO was shameless slaughtered by the north. Hausa/fulani fears Igboman anytime anyday. Like I said before they can sacrifice Yorubas anytime they wish. Even the recent killings in the north the Yorubas are the worst hit. If we wanted to kill hausas there are millions of them residing in the east more especially in Onitsha. But I can assure you the bulk of people killed last time were majorly Yorubas. So live with it or otherwise
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by hlexzy: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2011
sad shocked cryAs I watch what is happening in the Middle East and the carnage that comes over our television screens every evening, I cannot help but ask myself, what is wrong with humankind that we cannot stop the killing?
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by fawazbruce: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2011
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by fawazbruce: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2011
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Orikinla(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2011
We ask for a national monument in Abuja in their memory and to prick the conscience of those who have been either guilty of the senseless murder of innocent NYSC members or are ignorant of the tragedies.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by 1Emmy: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2011
I wonder why this country still exist, a country where a fellow country man will butcher his fellow country man for a fault he/she does not know. I wonder why we are still leaving with people who know how to pregnant their wives but do not know how to train their children.
Is only a beast that kill and pieces human being.
A friend of mine from north called me as we were discussion he was consoling me as southerner but along the line he started blaming govt,
he claims that those rioters are almajiris without parental and home training at all, I nearly agreed with him but never because an average Muslim
from northern Nigeria has at least 2 wives, and more than 10 children. They don't bother how these children will survive, all they know is to pregnant their numerous wives and whatever comes after is not their business.
Thanks to God for many of our people that survived and  may the good God grant peace and rest to the souls of those killed.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by pereze: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2011
sbeezy try and use your head well. Don't say things that will backfire ok. We are talking about the dead here. Wise up bro!
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by EzeUche3(m): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
Let us not put religious sentiment into this. I have met wonderful Muslims in my lifetimes. The problem is not Islam, the problem is the HAUSA-FULANI of Northern Nigeria.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2011
A particular corper is explaining how more 5 corp member she know were killed and this stupid Nigerian Newspaper were saying that only 7 corp member died in the process.
well every top people including newspapers are butches of liar and na only my living God go Punish them all.
i know where buhari, bakara, and all these uneducated devil stupid blood sucker will all died in hell, just because northerners didnt win, more 50 corp member killed.
God! i know your alive, help judge them all,
Coward foo.i northerner
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by pereze: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2011
Look for THE AL QAEDA READER by Raymond Ibrahim . The book will give you an idea of the people we are dealing with.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by chimauga(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
in my language they say once it touches nose it must defnitly touch the mouth ,this election has shown that west (yoruba),south and and east(igbo) are of same blood, during voting we together voted for one man during crises u can see that housas are killing the same people ie west,south and east , let unit and fight ,chase these people(housa) to thier land in niger north africa thanks
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Panzastrip(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2011
I say, let us declare war against them now. i am tired of all these.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2011
Except for the Kogi guy,all others are southerners.does that mean there are no northerners corpers in Bauchi that participated in the election or the killing was directed at mainly southerners ? I can now see why that useless yuguda was talking trash that he was also attacked in ibadan when he was a corper too.bloody terrorists.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by coolestboy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2011
Le molar, chino11 and all igbo Nlanders dt are sayin nonsense and talking 2 we yorubas anyhow, I KNOW U'RE NOT WIT UR SENSE, AND U'RE NOT OK.
An adage says '2 wrongs can neva make a right'
So, u people wnt us 2 start fighting like u fools? Impossible.
if nt dt u people are idiots will fighting or revenging solve problems like dis?
I wonda how u people(IGBOS) think.
USELESS PEOPLES.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by ufumes(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2011
Its a pity they lost their life. They paid the ultimate price for our nation.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by IGWE2225: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2011
I'm sure they go there for economic/financial reasons.
igbos like to do business and yorubas are mostly civil servants.

but yeah, they knew the risk and took it. so what can i say.

ideally though, there shouldn't be violence. so what ought to happen is for us to find out the roots of d violence and try to work at making changes rather than all these tribalistic nonsense i'm reading from especially d igbos. you would think only igbos are victims of post election violence from the way they post.

meanwhile, southerners should refrain from living in d north. the risk is greater than the financial benefit or whatever reason they're going there. it sounds so simple but I wonder why that's not d case. lol

maybe the northerners sef are pissed at southerners for trying to come in to take over their economy. who knows what's pissing them off.

Going by the premise of your write up, you don't make sense at all, it does not even appear as if you have any atom of brain, if some certain people should stay away from a certain part of the country, then what is the sense in keeping the country one, am so sorry for you cowards (awon omo alailaya). the fact that you can keep quiet out of fear when your kinsmen were killed, does  not mean other people people should be doing the same, you ugly coward id, iots are the worst thing that happened to southern Nigeria, bury your tribal marks disfigured faces in shame.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Panzastrip(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2011
@coolestboy,

Please STOP insulting NDIGBO, we are not insulting you angry DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? How can we sit and watch them killing our people, it is not possible. Kill one American or Israeli and watch what will happen.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by PastorOla1: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2011
May God give all family of the dead,  the Grace to bear the lost of their loved ones. RIP X9
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by LeMolar: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2011
coolestboy:

Le molar, chino11 and all igbo Nlanders dt are sayin nonsense and talking 2 we yorubas anyhow, I KNOW U'RE NOT WIT your SENSE, AND U'RE NOT OK.
An adage says '2 wrongs can neva make a right'
So, u people wnt us 2 start fighting like u fools? Impossible.
if nt dt u people are idiots will fighting or revenging solve problems like dis?
I wonda how u people(IGBOS) think.
USELESS PEOPLES.

Point Of Correction Am Not From IGbo But From Middle Belt. The Problem We Have In Nigeria Is Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by sley4life(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2011
My der soul r.i.p. What a heck. The FG must compensate all corpers handsomely. Those corpers that lost der lives myt av bn NL members. Money cant brng bk der lives. Let God grant der family d strength 2 bear d loss
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by jason123: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2011
Le Molar:

Point Of Correction Am Not From IGbo But From Middle Belt. The Problem We Have In Nigeria Is Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba
What part of the "middle belt" are you from?? I mean, what state??
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by blackgucci(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2011
ufumes:

Its a pity they lost their life. They paid the ultimate price for our nation.

what debt did they owe this country? dont ascribe any meaning to thier death, they died for nothing and those killings must be avenged.

1 Like

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by darne(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2011
Am from katsina but born n raised here in lagos,, i really dont know when my people will learn and stop their madness,, this is a bad thing,, why didnt they kill their stupid leaders ?? Wetin concern youth corpers with their stupidity?? I hate hearing all these things happening in northern part of this country,, they really need serious education and i dont knw why their leaders wont make it a must for anybody there,, i believe if this bastards are educated they wont be doing all these rubbish ,, its just so sad and very awfull,, killing innocent souls ?? And i'll advice all youth corpers to please stay away from all these politics, inec or any politician cos what they pay you wont bring your life back if the inec wont provide them with heavy securities !!,, may their soul rest in perfect peace,, this is just so so wrong !!!!! cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) / Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia / Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.