Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! (1913 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by kamalbob(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2011
am good lking guy,i got money,a nice job and a big luv from my family but i hv plem of dating a ladies,i don't know how to approach them 4 the first time,please my guyz give me advise on that.
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by BABE3: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2011
I can't teach you how to steal! That ain't right!--Rephrase that topic abeg.

1) U gotta be yourself.---No need to form extra swag! Save that for later dates!

2) Keep real A.K.A be yourself undecided

3) Do you!

*That's what I'll do**

Wait, why is it so hard for you exactly? Is it that you're shy?
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by toyemz(f): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2011
@ poster
are you a good cook?
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by Phate07(m): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2011

To steal, what you really need is a gun. A big one. angry

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by Natasha2(f): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2011
YOU CAN ONLY FORCE A HORSE TO THE STREAM YOU CAN'T FORCE IT TO DRINK WATER
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by 190: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2011
Hug transformer undecided
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by Natasha2(f): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2011
^^right after you grin grin grin
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by HighChief4(m): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2011
Open her chest and remove her heart and go keep it in ur fridge
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by Natasha2(f): 12:41am On Apr 30, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by Orton10(m): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2011
kamalbob:

am good lking guy[b],i got money,a nice job and a big luv from my family[/b] but i hv plem of dating a ladies,i don't know how to approach them 4 the first time,please my guyz give me advise on that.
There is NO universal formular or general mode of approaching Any Lady,
It  all burns down to individuality  , . and the amount of sacrifices and time
you're willing to make/put towards that sole "goal".

If You've truly got all those stuffs you just mentioned then as a matter of fact,
They should even boost your ego and self confidence.
There is nothing to be shy/afraid of dude . . .well except You've got a speech impediment  . .or something . .lol. . .?
Well Worst case scenario bro, She either walks out on you or says No!. simple!
You've got one life buddy . . . .you dey miss!  wink
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by HighChief4(m): 1:11am On Apr 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You got my mail? Dont tell me NO
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by Pweety4me(f): 3:48am On Apr 30, 2011
Come to mama tongue

But wait if ur goodlooking & with plenty cash?won't girls be coming 2 you?
tongue
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 30, 2011
Good looking and Cash and still can't score babes just be yourself and be natural,however if being yourself includes being nice and a gentleman omo being someone else more like 190. grin
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by Dsense(m): 3:56am On Apr 30, 2011
Phate07:

To steal, what you really need is a gun. A big one. angry

OP.

yOU NEED LEARNING FROM THE POSTER ABOVE ME , .Just do what he says. grin
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by Kelvinj(m): 3:57am On Apr 30, 2011
[b]just get an ak47 and make sure u work on ur grammar 1st, then ur good 2 go
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by 190: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2011
pc guru:

Good looking and Cash and still can't score babes just be yourself and be natural,however if being yourself includes being nice and a gentleman omo being someone else more like 190. grin
angry angry

P-c guru u must be high on cassave stem angry
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by gudstuf: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2011
BROSS FORGET THAT, ANY BABE YOU WANT, YOU GO mamaram SO TE  YOU GET TIRED,
THE ONLY TRICK ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA IS JUST DEY SPEND  smaLl small money for FOR HER HEAD ontill you begin enjoy the thing, and if you like that one, also try to the giving the other side well  well, with that,shekena, she no the go anywhere, you don buy am be that .
good luck!!!
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by Dyt(f): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2011
Op if u steal er hrt which ll she b able love u wit na
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by Orton10(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2011
Op,
Please disregard the post/comment above me! wink
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by xynerise: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2011
@op. Buy her Suya or kilishi. undecided
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by kobikwelu(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2011
jamb and waec question

all in 1

if you've got a job and you are "good lookin" **rme** u dont need to toast women,

just hang around them and they would "chingum" you tongue
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by IykeD(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2011
@OP, is the girl Nigerian? if yes, then you have no problem to win oh sorry, steal her heart. If you buy her a Blackberry torch and dole out enough cash regularly, she will willingly surrender her heart to you, in that case you wouldn't need to steal it, so i heard though
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by Yemmyc(f): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2011
~Op av u tried catching a grenade 4 her or jumpin infront of a movin train 4 her?if u've nt ,plz do coz am nt sure if it workd 4 Bruno Mars but am 120% sure dat it wil wrk 4 u bro.
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by HighChief4(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^^ ;d ;d ;d
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by premedshow: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
spoil her I guess undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked If she doesn't like you then she really doesn't look for someone else!
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by LUKINGUY(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2011
You don't have to steal her heart you can make her surrender her heart all you need is to

Be α man and don't be shy,
let your qualities ginger your swagga,
Don't class ladies they are all the same, the could only appear differently.
understand the fact that most times when day say no means yes all Ʊ need to do is ginger her swagga further to make her confess,
Be entertainer (funny)
Your first impression matters (dress well),
Do not impress her too much
Make points for every of your conversation
Don't always seems to be serious at all times (smile)
Do more pay less or if possible pay not.
Use blackberry
Lastly, use your brain cos many are possessed with the spirit of I never chop.

G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ Luck
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by 677ano(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2011
it depends on where the woman is from.

Nigeria? Europe? latin america? Asia?
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by IZUKWU(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2011
LUKINGUY:

You don't have to steal her heart you can make her surrender her heart all you need is to

Be α man and don't be shy,
let your qualities ginger your swagga,
Don't class ladies they are all the same, the could only appear differently.
understand the fact that most times when day say no means yes all Ʊ need to do is ginger her swagga further to make her confess,
Be entertainer (funny)
Your first impression matters (dress well),
Do not impress her too much
Make points for every of your conversation
Don't always seems to be serious at all times (smile)
Do more pay less or if possible pay not.
Use blackberry
Lastly, use your brain cos many are possessed with the spirit of I never chop.

G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ Luck
TRUE TALK
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by Ranoscky(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2011
How to steal a girls heart?

So, if atall I wan 'steal' a girls heart, e go come be Nigerian girl?. . . .Abeg, make dem go rest inside soakaway jare!
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by CrudeOil1(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2011
Approaching ladies and stealing their hearts are two different things. You have a problem with approaching ladies requires 100 percent confidence, which you seem to lack. Learn to be confident in your own skin and mind.
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by MMM2(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2011
alwayz get tipsy with alcohol will help u out.
Re: Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart ! by gudstuf: 7:43pm On May 02, 2011
supported!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Stay Or Leave Him / What Else Is The Use Of A Girlfriend / Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.