Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? (1925 Views)

When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. / How To Spot A Gay Man. (Photo) / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2011
During my Secondary School days (in a Pro Unitate type) in 2001, an SS3 male student wanted to corece me to sleep with him, He promised heaven & earth including protecting from being bullied by other seniors. Then, as a JSS1 student, I did nt understand his demand until & when I asked him how, this is his response: 'I'ill put my penis in your anus-ONLY.' immediately I broke down & threatened to report him to my House Master. He too promised to deal with me & even showed me the dagger he will use to kill me, and I kept mute. Though he avoided me till he left school.
After dat experience none has ever repeated such a thing. And damned is he who may do so.
Pls what would u do have done if u were in my shoes? You can as well share your similiar experiences.
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2011
I will answer "I am flatter but I am not lesbo".

Nothing wrong with the same sex hitting on you.
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by MMM2(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2011
i will nyash him 4 peace 2 rain in my life wink
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by Konjour(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2011
Walk away in time so that i won't be charged for cold-blooded murder and the mutilation of a dead body. cool
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by BodyKiss(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2011
@roki baby, your nyash is getting smaller. What happened? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by millco88(f): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2011
MMM-Cork-190 combination would be great for the ratings.

Chima-rok-h.tima-pweet-ileki would also be a kille combo.
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2011
BodyKiss:

@roki baby, your nyash is getting smaller. What happened? undecided
Jesus Christ! See question.

LoL.

If my ass is really getting smaller, then praise the lord to that. I like things in moderation.
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by MMM2(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2011
millco88:

MMM-Cork-190 combination would be great for the ratings.

undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:

I will answer "I am flatter but I am not lesbo".

Nothing wrong with the same sex hitting on you.

So yu be lesbo? cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2011
@ M M M, don't u think is sinful to do so, Rememba Sodom & Gomorah.
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by BodyKiss(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:

LoL.

If my Bottom is really getting smaller, then praise the lord to that. I like things in moderation.

I've got reference to the original size, been thinking of climbing the mountain, grin now am worried cause of the size. undecided
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2011
OP then i will give the man lover a sound beating that he wont dare bring up that ish.Sometimes i wonder why some of these b00ty bandits insist on having it with straight men.I mean whats wrong with them?
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2011
BodyKiss:

I've got reference to the original size, been thinking of climbing the mountain, grin now am worried cause of the size. undecided
Praise the Lord. (Now you can start thinking of something else. grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by MMM2(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2011
Lujan:

bros
gayy is better than having a GF wink

Reasons
1. No long talk
2. No heartbreak
3. No disease
4. No money
Lujan:

bros
gayy is better than having a GF wink

Reasons
1. No long talk
2. No heartbreak
3. No disease
4. No money
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by BodyKiss(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:

Praise the Lord. (Now you can start thinking of something else. grin grin

Thinking of we paying Robert Rey a visit. cool
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2011
BodyKiss:

Thinking of we paying Robert Rey a visit. cool
ROFLMAO!! nigga you are losing it.

Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2011
@ MMM, all of them do exist in gay, including eternal guilty conscience.
@ tom28, what if the person is your boss or in any way your benefactor?
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by MMM2(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2011
^
U dont understand me angry
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2011
^ pls could u explain a little.
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by MMM2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2011
^
Nope embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2011
What kind of lame as[b]s[/b] stu[b]p[/b]id faggotry thread is this? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by BodyKiss(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:

ROFLMAO!! nigga you are losing it.

I'm serious baby. I want to have the feeling of heaven on earth, there's no better way to that than nyashing your nyash at its fullest. I don't want it moderate.
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2011
Lujan:

@ MMM, all of them do exist in man-lover, including eternal guilty conscience.
Lujan:

@ MMM, all of them do exist in man-lover, including eternal guilty conscience.
If he"s my boss then i will resign and to your second question i can never have a benefactor who is gay.
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by MrCork17: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2011
Sexkillz. Bro aint u suppose to be gayy? angry
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by mrscork3: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sexkillz. Bro u look like a Gayy Albino anyways. It’s a compliment! angry

My husband like both men and women o no discrimination
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by kpolli(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2011
rokiatu:

LoL.

If my Bottom is really getting smaller, then praise the lord to that. I like things in moderation.

aunty has put imaginations in my head. . . .
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by MrCork17: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2011
Big Deal. Aint 99.5% of homebased Nigerian guys suppose to be gayy according to reports? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by Boxer007(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sexkillz.  Bro aint u suppose to be gayy?  angry

lol grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by forkadict(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Big Deal. Aint 99.5% of homebased Nigerian guys suppose to be gayy according to reports? undecided
[/quote

A confirmed report by CNNN says that ALL THE GUYS IN PECHAM (abi wetin be the name of that bush wey you dey for UK) are big time GAYYYYYS. No wonder you are sooooo gayyyyyy going by your username
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by InkedNerd(f): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2011
@OP: Although your post is in reference to gáymen, I will still answer. I have been appraoched by women of the same sex before and personally i must say it is both flattering and enlightening. All I do is politely tell the individual that I am not a lady-loving-lady but that I am flattered. No need for all those nonsense comments about beating up people, killing or calling names. I might as well beat up, insult, and kill every man that approaches me with some sort of interest.
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by MrCork17: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2011
Inked_Nerd. sweeeery but are they approachin you coz you look like a man? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Ask You Out? by InkedNerd(f): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Inked_Nerd. sweeeery but are they approachin you coz you look like a man? undecided

No, they are approaching me because I was with your mother and she looked like a man grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Changing Role Of Nigerian Women Affecting Our Relationships? / Suffering For The Sins Of Your Parents. / My Friend Was A Victim Of Rape, Now Hates Men, How Do I Convince Her To Love Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.