Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] (7743 Views)

Men Only: Relationship Books Bonanza — 1k Per Book On June 1st [picture] / I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] / It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2021
MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture]

Guess what? Don't worry, I'll expose it.

"I believe in God and everything spiritual," he said, "especially wizardry."

I'll tell you something about a man I met some days ago (at his camp) with his boys holding assorted guns, who practices wizardry and what he told me. Before that, read this first.

This thread is about me, you, ventures, and the future.

This short post is 3-in-1 and it's packed with lessons, so don't be lazy and miss out.

Part 1

*Change is constant.
*Wisdom is inevitable for success. *Being broke is not permanent as long as you possess patience and skills.

For men who lack

1. Social skills,
2. Bedroom skills,
3. Sense of humor,
4. Confidence,
5. Holding conversations for hours with the opposite gender without lacking what to say,
6. Lasting long in bed for as long as you want without drugs,
7. Keeping a chat from being boring, etc., I have a bonanza for you at the end of this post on the 1st of June.

The entire post helps you comprehend the story I'll tell you at the end of this short article, so pay close attention.

Before I start, I want to say May 9th, 2021, made it 5 years of being active on this forum, so I wish myself a happy 5 year anniversary. The reason in wasn't...

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2021
The reason I wasn't online since the 10th of May was because of my grandma's burial and other activities and ventures.

I promised to deactivate my Nairaland account after 5 years. Some days ago made it 5 years, but I wasn't online. Will I still keep my promise? You'll find out soon.

If you had been following me, you'll know my birth month is June and in this month, I sell all my books at a cheap rate. Some cost 10k and the rest cost 7k each.

On June 1st, you can get any book for just 1k each. June 2nd, each is 2k. June 3rd, each is 3k and so on until they go back to their normal prices. 

The smart ones buy on June 1st to get the best discount. The first...

Typing...

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2021
The first bonanza of this nature I did was in 2019 and on the first day, we generated more than N300,000 Naira.

This was during hard times caused by the current government. If not for this, it would've been at least a million on the first day.

Unfortunately, there is still hardship in the land, so I'm not having high expectations, but I'm sure we'll surpass 100k on the first day.

In life, it's not all about making money, but knowing how to invest it to make it grow. If you can't grow the little you have, you're not supposed to have more.

If you recall, you'll know I used 110k (from the 2019 bonanza money) to purchase a generator and 45k for a smaller generator. Even though where I reside has free constant power supply from year to year, I still bought them.

Why? For research reasons. After 2 years...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2021
After 2 years and some months, I have turned the 45k generator to a fuelless generator. This is to say: I don't use it with fuel, gas, or petrol anymore. The big generator has been given out after converting it to use both fuel cooking gas.

Yes, it uses both gas and fuel (whichever is available) to power it.

Why am I telling you all these? It's because I came to this forum broke (10k was like 10 million to me at the time) but today, after 5 years, I have generated income in a hostile online forum from zero to something big.

The lesson here is: stay focused on one thing for 5 years and if you do it right, you must succeed, then expand.

How am I expanding? I'll briefly tell you.

1. Wrote articles
2. Turned the articles to books
3. Sold the books on Amazon, Apple bookstore, etc. and generated a couple of million Naira
4. Invested in undisclosed offline and online businesses
5. Invested some in Cry.pto and made handsome profit
6. Invested some on myself and people around
7. Enjoyed some — man wey work suppose chop, etc.

When I know something, I love teaching 99% to people for free and sell the remaining 1%. Also, I don't teach one thing forever — I love to evolve.

Learn as many skills as you can. One will get you there.

There are more than 25 skills I'm good at and could teach the world, but life is short, so I delegate time for each and when I move on from that skill, I don't like being called back to teach it again — let those I taught continue or let my documented materials do it for me in my absence.

This is why I document my skills (the 1%) in books, audios. or videos and sell.

Don't be shy to sell your skills — it's one way to make money legitimately even if some people hate on you for doing it.

From those skills, I have been able to share 1 or 2 on this forum like

1. Dating tips for men
2. Amazon book publishing
3. Cry.pto
4. And others

My next conquest is renewable enable. Most people don't know this is the future.

If you ask me questions on dating, I may not reply you. Why? I have books on it.

If you ask me questions on book publishing, I may not reply. Why? I have books on it.

If you ask me questions on Cry.pto, I may not reply. Why? I have books on it (soon to be published).

My attention is now on renewable energy and security and I can't get enough of it. Talking about...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2021
Part 2

Talking about renewable energy and security, I'll tell you a short story of a man I met some days ago (at his camp) with his boys holding assorted guns, who practices wizardry and what he told me.

If you want to make money, think of what you can do for the world, or at least, your country.

What you can do for yourself can't make you wealthy — what you can do for the people can.

I wanted to purchase a fuelless generator of 150k, but got scammed, so I decided to build mine.

After constructing the first fuelless generator with a friend, he told somebody who knows somebody and we were linked to a vigilante leader.

In this place, there are different oil companies, but high rate of cultism, hence, the reason for the group. Luckily...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2021
Luckily, the vigilante group has brought peace back. Even with this, there are still some recalcitrants (stubborn bad boys) who love to dare.

The fastest way to make money is by identifying problems and solving them.

We got invited by the vigilante leader and got talking.

"I believe in God and everything spiritual," he said, "especially wizardry."

Technology is good, but we handle any missions even without it. We have gone for hundreds of operations and succeeded. We had a meeting with the police and army and they confessed of our efficacy and swiftness.

As he was talking, he was smoking — I guess he has taken some liquids too, but he sounds coherent and intelligible.

"They have called us, the police, and the army, for an operation and we immediately went to our shrine, consulted the gods and he told us the location in the bush the kidnappers were."

"The police were asking for money for fuel while the army were reluctant.

When it comes to saving lives, we do everything possible to take accurate action fast."

"See, if you meet me on a normal day, you won't want to meet me again," he said, "my mood changes a lot. This is why when we go for operations, my boys don't allow me in front because I take down everything in front — this may lead to the kidnapped and kidnappers getting kílled together."

The conversation went on for an hour or more. He has lots of great physical and mental attributes; starting from his height, handsomeness, intelligence, openness, bluntness, and wisdom (business-wise).

"He told me about you guys (referring to the person who connected us to him) and the universities and countries you studied and I like it. Though, he only told me of you guys helping us with wireless CCTV cameras and drones, but I see a bigger picture in this," he said. This is a...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2021
"This is a multi-million dollar project — we're talking of billions of Naira.

For the security cameras, I only need it to monitor my boys in different checkpoints because I'm getting complaints some of them are using the power bestowed on them to intimidate people and I don't like it."

"For the drones, it's just a bonus to help us have footages of them (the criminals and bad boys) when they're still alive before we swing to action and take their "lives" away."

As we were seated talking, a certain VIP drove in and he introduced us to him, then excused us to have a short conversation with him that lasted 20 minutes or more.

At this point, my legs were crossed as I operate my phone while some of his boys were loitering around with some Russian and German guns on their backs.

He came back and said, "Most times, when you look for me, you won't see me, but I'll hand you over to my PA — he will attend to you."

As we were talking, his walkie talkie was always sending situation report from different locations.

He signaled one of his boys and a huge and muscular guy with a pump action (gun) on his hand walked in and he ordered him to take a seat. He...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2021
He relinquished most of our subsequent meetings to him and we exchanged names and numbers.

The boss told us to write a proposal and it will be sent to both Agip and Total (the two prominent oil companies that operate in that region — the same companies that gave the region constant power supply for more than a decade now) with different letter heading and it will be attached with theirs and other prominent people — which they'll provide.

"My team and I will send the letter to the oil companies, so you're rest assured it's a success," he confidently said.

"After that, and when you're called upon, iron your suit or native to deliver a presentation of your proposal."

"Before that, we'll have a written and signed agreement," he persuaded.

"Nobody cheats me and go free — I like honest people who keep their words," he added.

What the commander is trying to do is for those companies to sponsor us in producing drones and renewable energy and they, the vigilante group, will be our testing tool to deploy our technology.

The main thing for him is: he wants to have a share from the sponsorship because he facilitated it. To me, that isn't bad, as long as he doesn't demand for a lion's share.

It's up to a week now, but we haven't written the proposal yet. Though, this project is bigger than just drones, renewable energy, and security cameras, but this is as far as I can reveal for now.

I shared this story because the lesson there is: if you want to make money, you must offer a service.

Typing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2021
On the other hand, we have decided to meet with hundreds of barbers to produce a fuelless generator for them.

Unfortunately, even the smallest fuelless generator is not cheap, but we'll find a way to subsidize and make sure all salons own at least one of our products. Yes, it's way better than solar and it charges itself — it's renewable.

There was a time only the wealthy owned computers, but Bill Gate vowed to make sure everyone could afford it and this made him a billionaire.

There are too many opportunities in Nigeria to become a billionaire, but I feel the youths don't care — all they care about is Internet scam and Yahoo plus (blood money).

Most sectors in Nigeria are in poor condition and whoever provides solutions will be wealthy.

I don't want to bore you with too many info about this project, but to let you know solving a problem for the masses will solve your financial problems forever. That is what I love doing.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2021
This post is just to let you know that expansion is good and connection is great, but skill is the greatest — it lives with you for life even when you lose the connections or the expansion crashes.

So, skill is crucial. Even if we decide not pursue the deal with the vigilante group, we'll sell hundreds or thousands of fuelless generators to barbers across the country.

Here, there is constant light, but these salons still need it should power outage occur.

Tip:

*Renewal energy is the future of automation

*Cry.pto is the future of finance

*And your mind, skill, and location is the future of your wealth and survival.

Take this seriously and be productive in most things you do (online and offline) even if people seem to misconstrue your aim. Be crazy in your pursuit, but stay levelheaded in your craziness no matter the obstacles.

If no one hates on you and your journey, your journey isn't worth it.

Everyone is smart and everyone needs money and freedom, but it's unfortunate less than 10% persist or make money from multiple sources or the right sources.

Most Nigerians just want a 12k to 120k salary job and 12 children — that's all. Don't be like that. Create something or at least, uniquely recreate something that has been created.

Typing...

6 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2021
Part 3

There is an interesting reply I gave someone on a Crypto thread some weeks ago. He said something and I replied him with the truth. You may find it interesting too.

He said, and I quote:

priceáction:

I don't know what I should call you. Legend, cryptomatik, crypto explorer, or cryptokindle. Your information are topnotch and you are not giving up. God bless you for quality info you dish out here. I always wonder if you are the same ilegendd that always get criticised then and always calling attention seeker while giving a controversial thread and title.  grin grin. God bless your hustle man.

And my reply is.

EXPOSÉ!

Ignore my shenanigans back then — I was probably broke (still broke sha). In this country, na only craze people dey succeed.

I was tired of being normal, so I tried being abnormal and it worked.

In Africa, the calm and gentle (introverted) ones keep struggling for survival, but the bold and na.sty keep succeeding.

I'm not supposed to reveal this, but let me just say it because someone may learn from it.

There are too many legit ways to make it online while in your room and one of them is controversy + great (free) contents.

The controversy brings the popularity while the free and great content bring the trust.

Popularity + Trust + Great Content = Wealth.

The formula is:

1. Cause trouble and have lots of haters and critics and put all attention on yourself (not because you're an attention-seeker, because you'll convert that attention to money soon).

2. Win back 80% of the haters and critics by dishing out free topnotch contents that'll enrich them. Give them 99% of all you know for free. Humans are greedy beings and when they benefit from you, they can easily forgive you of past grudges they hold against you.

3. Finally, you've gained trust, 80% fans and 20% haters, so it's time to sell the  remaining 1% info.

4. As you sell the info, the 20% haters or critics are going to flood your thread to attack and abuse you and tell you how no one is going to patronize you.

They didn't know you now have 80% fans who trust you and are willing to buy anything you sell.

The table has turned. The haters and critics have become the attention-seekers and promotional tools for you.

This was exactly what I did in Romance section and made myself a millionaire without stepping my foot out of my house.

A lot of people thought I was a fool, but I ended up fooling them while building a passive income business that generates me money while I sleep.

I have never worked in my life. The formula I just exposed is what I used.

Why did I expose it? It's because I no longer use it, but it still works and always will.

What I wrote is not a financial advice o!

Life is a game, so play it. If you don't, others will play it against you.

As Mahatma Gandhi would say, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." I guess this is why the coin WIN made me lots of money. #Smile.

So, ignore those that used to abuse me back then — I only used them as a ladder to the top and as a man with humanity in mind, I'll always give 99% for free. 1% is my only secret.

"Great men don't pray for riches, they walk towards wealth without minding critics and haters." This should be every youth's mantra.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2021
Finally, thank you for reading my story. For the men, the promo starts on the 1st of June.

7 days left.
Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by Godada(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2021

Bravo.

Nigeria, not just Nairaland needs such self made men who have against all odds built a life around delivering selfless service.

You have once again restored my faith in the restoration of our Fatherland.

3 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2021
Godada:

I like giving something to my first commenter.

Two options

1. 1k card
2. Free mentorship

Unfortunately, option 1 is the one I can easily do.
Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by johnglefury(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2021
I'm not really a regular user of this site, but when I do, I make sure to check if iLegendd has made any post.
I've been here for a few years now. I think you used to be iLegend, yeah?
I look for your posts because, despite the controversy associated with you, you still dish out value to people—most of whom harbour contempt towards you. Lol.
Now I see the formula. Controversy + Creativity&Content.
I've always wondered why the controversial keep getting the fame and endorsements, now I know why.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by Godada(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2021
iLegendd:

I like giving something to my first commenter.

Two options

1. 1k card
2. Free mentorship

Unfortunately, option 1 is the one I can easily do.

I want to be your friend.
Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2021
Godada:

I want to be your friend.

If I were you, I'll request for the same thing. I consider you smart for that request, but my character is terrible towards friendship. I'm a loner. I'm more of a tiger than a lion.

80% of the girls that loved me have ran away. Why? Lack of attention from me. I'm too selfish when it comes to sharing time. I can be kind with money, but not time. It's been my problem for ages.

Being kind with money doesn't mean I oblige to everyone's demand.

We go talk this one another day. Drop a number let me send the card, or you can gift it to someone you like on this forum.

Offer expires at 11:59 PM today.

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by Froshloaded: 5:15pm On May 25, 2021
Wow smiley
Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by sulorog(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2021
Thank God for make u able to give back to your fans and haters. You are great writer on your own, I enjoy your write up.

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by ezik2255(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2021
i thank GOD for you ,how can i join you bossman please , this my number 09065524434
Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by Godada(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2021
iLegendd:

If I were you, I'll request for the same thing. I consider you smart for that request, but my character is terrible towards friendship. I'm a loner. I'm more of a tiger than a lion.

80% of the girls that loved me have ran away. Why? Lack of attention from me. I'm too selfish when it comes to sharing time. I can be kind with money, but not time. It's been my problem for ages.

Being kind with money doesn't mean I oblige to everyone's demand.

We go talk this one another day. Drop a number let me send the card, or you can gift it to someone you like on this forum.

Offer expires at 11:59 PM today.

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by EverythingFit: 6:23pm On May 25, 2021
Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2021
Godada:

Done

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by Melaye(f): 7:01pm On May 25, 2021
Ilegendd teach me how to do that fuelless generator
Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:11pm On May 25, 2021
Melaye:
Ilegendd teach me how to do that fuelless generator

Too many free videos on YouTube. I learned from the one below.

Warning: buying things to build it is 3 times more expensive than buying a generator of the same size.

The DC motor of a 15 horse power is 250k. I started with 1 horse power and it costs 25k.

12 volt motor battery 30k, the alternator of my old generator I bought for 45k.

Diode 1k, capacitor, 1k, rod, bolt, welding, 10k, and my time and data, 50k.

Fuelless generator is more expensive, but the benefit is worth it.

The more kvA you want, the bigger the equipment you'll need and the more money you'll spend.

Just go on YouTube and type fuelless generator and you'll see how it's done. The below image is the first one I was constructing. Took it to a welder's shop to weld one or two things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_w-gF__lpM

2 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by Melaye(f): 7:23pm On May 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Too many free videos on YouTube. I learned from the one below.

Warning: buying things to build it is 3 times more expensive than buying a generator of the same size.

The DC motor of a 15 horse power is 250k. I started with 1 horse power and it costs 25k.

12 volt motor battery 30k, the alternator of my old generator I bought for 45k.

Diode 1k, capacitor, 1k, rod, bolt, welding, 10k, and my time and data, 50k.

Fuelless generator is more expensive, but the benefit is worth it.

The more kvA you want, the bigger the equipment you'll need and the more money you'll spend.

Just go on YouTube and type fuelless generator and you'll see how it's done. The below image is the first one I was constructing. Took it to a welder's shop to weld one or two things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_w-gF__lpM
You gbam my niggi

Can i buy a new generator and convert it to fuelless?? Or i need to build from the scratch??

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by Godada(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Done

Thanks
Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2021
Melaye:
You gbam my niggi

Can i buy a new generator and convert it to fuelless?? Or i need to build from the scratch??

Of course. That's what I did. To reduce cost, you may not need to buy a full or new generator, but the alternator of an old but working one.

My construction time at a welder's shop. Also, don't forget to document everything and record videos because you might make money with it too.

To survive in Nigeria, you must learn to turn every good/bad things to opportunities and wealth as long as it doesn't directly contravene on another man's pursuit.

Worked on two different gens at once and they both worked. My new mission and plan is to chase fuel generator way. Generator importers will surely hate me if I succeed. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by THELATTERMAN(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2021
iLegendd:
Finally, thank you for reading my story. For the men, the promo starts on the 1st of June.

7 days left.
Boss, please let me learn from you!
Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2021
THELATTERMAN:

Boss, please let me learn from you!

I'm always a learner. I even look for people I can learn from in most cases.
Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by zakkyzakes: 7:46pm On May 25, 2021
iLegendd:

I'm always a learner. I even look for people I can learn from in most cases.
boss's back hope you finish the thread about cryptocurrency for beginners the one with the whatsapp chats even had to start followin so imma know when you're back so glad you're back
Re: MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] by daharry(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2021
I just want to pick out your brains ilegend.
PH boy with a lot of sense, I hope you take no offense but really I just want to know what's inside that head of yours.
I really don't know what pushed me to buy your books back then but right now I think it's the best decision I made. It's a long journey but we'll get there boss.
Happy birthday in advance sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? / Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / Relationship With A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.