Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (46639 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by iInjureHerYansh: 11:31pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him, i dont want to break up with him all because we have gone a long way, but with his attitude, i dont think i can cope again, time is going...

Please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.
You don't wanna break up with him and you can't cope.

At least you can't confuse me... Confuse others sad
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by ACE1010: 11:47pm On May 29, 2021
omolola100:
You better carry your body and move on with your life.
what kind of love is that?
he is not straight forward, just free him, Basic.
he might put you in trouble, who knows if he is an IPOB.

Exactly what I wanted to advised...he might be a bandit, gunman kidnapper, IPOB etc

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by MrSly(m): 12:11am On May 30, 2021
omolola100:
You better carry your body and move on with your life.
what kind of love is that?
he is not straight forward, just free him, Basic.
he might put you in trouble, who knows if he is an IPOB.
IPOB means indeginous people of biafra. All biafrans bvy birth are members and it is no crime. Read well before making silly comments online
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Vision101(m): 12:12am On May 30, 2021
@pocohantas
Travel to where?

Na engineer abi e done marry? Because na only them dey behave possessed like that.

@me
Engineers don do you particularly civil engineers. Ashawo profession.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Olayetan(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him, i dont want to break up with him all because we have gone a long way, but with his attitude, i dont think i can cope again, time is going...

Please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.

Must be married and going home to his family, he's just using you to pass time in the state you are so he won't have to be paying hookers everytime he's around.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by jubrilELsudan: 1:00am On May 30, 2021
YOU ARE MOST STUPID.

CAN'T COMMON SENSE TELL YOU HE IS A MARRIED MAN?

HIS FAMILY IS BASED ABROAD THAT'S WHY HE DISAPPEARS FOR 3 MONTHS CAUSE HE IS TRAVELLING ABROAD TO GO BE WITH HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN.

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by ggnas(m): 2:36am On May 30, 2021
No dull am. He has a family somewhere

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by kolakolex: 2:58am On May 30, 2021
Deborah98:
Cut it off joor, which kind relationship be dis if he doesn't tell you where he is going now that you both are in relationship is it in marriage he'll do so, mehn you guys should learn to read warnings before it's too late. You said time is going and judging from what you wrote it looks like you want to settle down with him okay but can I ask you? In as much as he doesn't tell you where he goes to and all that what are those characters/behaviours you put up that annoys him, one thing I've learnt from men, brothers and fellows is that they want a woman who gives them 'peace'. So my dear check yourself if you are the reason he's running away from you all in the name of traveling and even at that he switches off his phone to avoid communication.

If she doesn't give him peace of mind or she is frustrating him with bills,he will keep running. let me ask u a question, Do u nag a lot? If yes,find a way to reduce it gradually still u stop it.
Just work on urself because there is no smoke without fire except in cassava plantation

NOTE: Be an asset to ur man and not a liability
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by shineeye1: 3:48am On May 30, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Why seek advice when God don give you sense? Can't you see that you have entered One-Chance bus? Instead of you to fly out from the nearest open window in commando mood, you de here de ask MUMU question. Shiooo
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by shineeye1: 3:50am On May 30, 2021
kolakolex:

If she doesn't give him peace of mind or she is frustrating him with bills,he will keep running. let me ask u a question, Do u nag a lot? If yes,find a way to reduce it gradually still u stop it.
Just work on urself because there is no smoke without fire except in cassava plantation

Wrong diagnosis, wrong prescription, Quack Doctor!

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by shineeye1: 4:00am On May 30, 2021
iInjureHerYansh:
You don't wanna break up with him and you can't cope.

At least you can't confuse me... Confuse others sad

No mind the maga. Dem don use strong weed penis plus tramadol confuse her brain! She is now thinking with her devastated T**O. She no wan break up because "they have come a long way" Maga! Which long way - you mean long TIN. You have not gone any long way, infact you have been spot running
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by stonecoldcafe: 4:35am On May 30, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed ung back.

If he eventually marries you, he wouldn't change. Any behavior in dating days is amplified in marriage. If it's causing you great discomfort now, gently let him go

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by 12345baba(m): 4:56am On May 30, 2021
U be mumu. Keep following a married man u hear
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:31am On May 30, 2021
omolola100:

i agree with your point ma, its possible he has a secret wife elsewhere, men are dangerous.
WOMEN ARE FOND OF COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT MEN DID WRONG WITHOUT SAYING WHAT CAUSED THAT MAN ACT SO. TELL US WHAT YOU DID BIKO.... WHAT WERE HIS WORDS WHEN YOU CONFRONTED HIM ?
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by chrizzyace: 5:49am On May 30, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

His heart is probably focused on something /someone else. Communication is key, talk to him about it, and see his reaction. Dont look at how long you've been with him, your future and happiness is at stake.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 5:57am On May 30, 2021
[quote author=maxwelltony post=102149348]Hi guys

Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him,

I dont know what brought me into this mess in the first instance, i have tried so many times to quit this relationship and move on with my life, but i dont know what is holding me down, whenever i set my eyes on him i would lose my memory, i am not getting myself again on this relationship, by july 1st i will be 27 years and i have'nt gotten the direction..
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 6:01am On May 30, 2021
Vision101:
@pocohantas
Travel to where?

Na engineer abi e done marry? Because na only them dey behave possessed like that.

@me
Engineers don do you particularly civil engineers. Ashawo profession.
He is not an engineer, whenever we are together i dont notice any strange call or any suspicious move, i know is mother and she did'nt tell me he has married, i dont just know why he keeps on appearing and disapearing.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 6:04am On May 30, 2021
MrSly:

IPOB means indeginous people of biafra. All biafrans bvy birth are members and it is no crime. Read well before making silly comments online
he is never an ipob members, he does'nt even talk about politics.@omolola, thanks for your advice.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 6:09am On May 30, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
YOU ARE MOST STUPID.

CAN'T COMMON SENSE TELL YOU HE IS A MARRIED MAN?

HIS FAMILY IS BASED ABROAD THAT'S WHY HE DISAPPEARS FOR 3 MONTHS CAUSE HE IS TRAVELLING ABROAD TO GO BE WITH HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN.
he is not a married and doesnt have wife elsewhere, most of his things is still intact at home, i have taken my time to ask from his parent and they told me he has'nt married. I dont know why he keeps on travelling without any notice.
please sir, i only seek for your advice and i dnt think i deserve any insult from you.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by livetvgame(m): 6:18am On May 30, 2021
All eight matches of the Tour will be played in Gauteng or Cape Town to minimise the risk of disruption that could be caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The schedule accommodates Springboks vs Lions Tour 2021 stable team bases and training venues and significantly reduces travel.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 6:20am On May 30, 2021
kolakolex:

honestly speaking, i am not a troublesome type, i dont even pick quarell with him, and concerning the billing aspect you get it wrong, it is only a lazy woman that will depend on a man before eating or buying clothes.
i am FULFILLED, OKAY AND CONTENTED.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Rhozabeth(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2021
Call him and tell him you want to end the relationship and pay attention to his reaction! The reaction will tell u a lot more. However, i personally think if u dont want to have a heart break, you should leave the guy, he is definitely not sincere!
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by shammahyaro(f): 7:14am On May 30, 2021
Immediately I read it, I knew he was married. People are taking time to advice you and you're saying he isn't married. Continue o, you've not heard about parents covering up for their children abi. If you don't leave this man, you'd come back here with another sorry story.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by PusssyLord: 7:18am On May 30, 2021
HE IS A MEMBER OF UGM...WHEN HE DISAPPEARS, HE ACTUALLY WENT FOR OPERATION
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by zakkxx: 7:21am On May 30, 2021
I will never pity you; close your legs u say nooo!! He has dump u for a fresh one; woman London no de keep man!! In your next relationship open your leg again!!! Nonsense!!!
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Allwility: 7:33am On May 30, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Your man is a sailor.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Teymanhenry(f): 7:48am On May 30, 2021
You probably may have not told some a few things like
1. What job he does. He could be an armed robber
2. Do you have a quarrel with him before he goes on one of his famous travels?
3. Are you sure you he's are not just fliritng around you and you are alone in the relationship?
Dear having sex for three years with someone doesn't necessarily mean dating him
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by EmpressOVD: 7:55am On May 30, 2021
Run o! No allow make dem use u
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Heavenboi: 8:25am On May 30, 2021
You are dating a married man
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Oshokalo: 8:42am On May 30, 2021
U dey find advice, he be like say the guy get small change with better apartment,if not u for no think twice before u Japan
Nigeria girls and loyalty na 5 and 25
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by torvickof1312(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2021
Don't be a dump pls, if you should be my sister with this complain like seriously you need thorough beating. What rubbish are you calling relationship. Do you have value at all? Why letting a man play with your emotions.

What is two years !! Even if you dated him for 12 years and he started been a bad network why can't you see the writing on the wall. This dude keep you as a sex satisfaction machine.

Think it twice and know that their is no harm in living toxic boi friend
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by gassbee: 9:08am On May 30, 2021
Debra911:

You dont want to break up cos you feel you've gone a long way,see the earlier the better, what if youre married,these are red flags already. From all you've said, you really love him so much. You love him more than he does, thats even if he loved at all. I've been there and I'm still trying to detach totally. It won't be easy but my advice for you is "to leave" You've tried. You also need to stop thinking cos of your health , self love is bae. This male folks ain't loyal anymore, all they do now is to play mind games till they get in between your legs and that's all. They love to toil with ladies emotion's. Relationships/marriages these days don't worth the stress. Live that single life, love yourself and look good. Don't just let any kind of person into your life again, be the captain of your life.
i think d babe is trapped, she feels she cant leave, she feels she cant survive without him, she feels she cant get another man at dis time

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.