Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (46642 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by HRMK: 9:47am On May 30, 2021
what is the nature of his job?does it require travelling at short notice?anyway,he isnt bn frank with u.he has another woman most probably a wife or a lady he loves more than u!pls av a #planb that wuld absolve the shock when he finally leaves u!STAY WITH HIM BUT GET URSELF ANOTHER MAN TO LEAN ON!!
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by nidoo: 10:08am On May 30, 2021
Two things trigger my mind while reading this post.
1) is either your man is married and has family someone where he do spend time with anytime he disappear and probably he has another mobile line you don't have
2) He is into bad doings that whenever he is off doing it, he avoid distraction. Unknown men gun, ungun men known things.
No man that love you will do such

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by shineeye1: 10:17am On May 30, 2021
HRMK:
what is the nature of his job?does it require travelling at short notice?anyway,he isnt bn frank with u.he has another woman most probably a wife or a lady he loves more than u!pls av a #planb that wuld absolve the shock when he finally leaves u!STAY WITH HIM BUT GET URSELF ANOTHER MAN TO LEAN ON!!

"Stay with him but get urself another man to lean on"
Very dumb and godless advise by a wayward person for wayward people
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Emmy000seun(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2021
But it seems you are getting some monthly stipend grin and that's why you find it difficult to leave such relationship.. don't worry maybe he has a special plan for you.. shocked@year2060
Don't quote me ooo, am under influence of cold weather Ganja.. grin..
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him, i dont want to break up with him all because we have gone a long way, but with his attitude, i dont think i can cope again, time is going...

Please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Exshaker92(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2021
Not at all. Not worth your time.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by mizdams(f): 12:45pm On May 30, 2021
Aunty, uncle is a married man, open your eyes
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by executive12: 12:53pm On May 30, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him, i dont want to break up with him all because we have gone a long way, but with his attitude, i dont think i can cope again, time is going...

Please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.

He is seeing someone else. Those 3 months he cuts you off from communication, I suspect he is spending time with the other chic.
He is probably married. You should demand to know his family (his parents and siblings). If he refuses to introduce you to his family, you should dump him and move on.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by HRMK: 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
shineeye1:

"Stay with him but get urself another man to lean on"
Very dumb and godless advise by a wayward person for wayward people
tanx,godly and unwayward nigerian!i guess ur scripture teaches u to be rude and insultive!congrats!!
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Debra911(f): 1:58pm On May 30, 2021
gassbee:
i think d babe is trapped, she feels she cant leave, she feels she cant survive without him, she feels she cant get another man at dis time
Thats what such men make ladies become. Believe me, she'll meet someone better. There are so many fishes in the sea
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by bobluck: 2:00pm On May 30, 2021
Foolish girl you dont know he is married? He has gone to see his family.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 30, 2021
executive12:

He is seeing someone else. Those 3 months he cuts you off from communication, I suspect he is spending time with the other chic.
He is probably married. You should demand to know his family (his parents and siblings). If he refuses to introduce you to his family, you should dump him and move on.
thanks so much for the advice, i know his parent and siblings, i dnt know why he keeps on dissapearing, even the mother does'nt know his movement.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by evictor305: 2:28pm On May 30, 2021
1. Do you know the kind of work he is doing and his office if possible?
2. Do you know any of his close friend and real(Not fake) family members?
3. When ever he is with you, do you notice some relationship red flags?

Note: You haven't gone a long way just because you have dated for 2 years and you're worried about breakup. You are only worried with the fact that age is probably not on your side. However, you don't want to leave the rest of your life being miserable just because you got married because age wasn't on your side. Remember a broken relationship is always better than a broken marriage. Far far better
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Noblewealth(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Your man has a family somewhere...he is just using your toto to keep himself busy when he's in the same town with you grin

I share your sentiment bro, it obvious the man has family somewhere.. so madam move on and leave another person husband if you want rest of mind..
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Bsc(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2021
Women and the way they reason....
U saw him living flashy and u fell completely for him, he approached u and u happily accepted without asking abt what he does for a living.
Fast track , u couldn't even summon courage to ask what he does for a living and wer he do travel to.
U re scared to lose him probably because u gain more from the relationship.
For me, what could make him travel that way could be either an offshore job, legit or illegitimate business.
Challenge him to proof what he does for a living ....if he doesnt say anything meaningful , pls move on .
Boyfriends plenty here.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by DCMIX(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2021
That guy is married
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by ylaa(f): 4:48pm On May 30, 2021
Should you continue? Did we ask you to start before or did you ask NL before starting?
Abeg comot for here,we dey talk as Fulani go leave we country u dey talk about relationship. Respect yourself abeg undecided
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Tzar(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2021
Madam you are deceiving yourself. He elopes for 3months 5 different times in a 2year relationship & you are still reluctant to leave him?
News flash! You have only dated him for 9odd months. Since he has been gone without notice for 15months out of the 24months you assumed you were dating him.
I strongly believe he is just using you to cool off when there is toto drought.

maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Natasha2(f): 5:49pm On May 30, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Did you just say you don’t want to break up because “you have gone a long way” shocked shocked. You call this long way? This on and off?

Do yourself a favour and walk away because you are dating yourself no doubt.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by rosalieene(f): 7:37pm On May 30, 2021
He is married
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by DedeNkem: 12:48am On May 31, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Your complaint lacks some basic details like if you two already living together.

Anyway, your man is not sincere to you. He behaves like a cheating man. No honest and responsible man behaves that way and he doesn't care about how you feel about it.

It may be a red flag warning that's he not fully into you. In other words, he's not in love with you. You better find your way now and stop wasting your precious time with a man who doesn't give a shit about you!

Don't continue to be in a bad relationship simply because "you and him have gone a long way"! That's a recipe for disaster!

Think ever think he will change when you guys marry. If at all, marrying you is on his mind. Just end it and move on with your life!
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by rita25(f): 9:15am On May 31, 2021
HE IS A MARRIED MAN...................
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by jubrilELsudan: 9:43am On May 31, 2021
maxwelltony:

he is not a married and doesnt have wife elsewhere, most of his things is still intact at home, i have taken my time to ask from his parent and they told me he has'nt married. I dont know why he keeps on travelling without any notice.
please sir, i only seek for your advice and i dnt think i deserve any insult from you.

SWEETHEART YOU VERY NAIVE. ARE THERE NOT MARRIED MEN WHO HAVE ANOTHER WIFE AND KIDS IN THESAME TOWN THEY LIVE IN AND NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT THEM NOT EVEN HIS PARENTS?

NOT UNTIL THE MAN DIES THEN THEY START SURFACING FROM EVERYWHERE.

YOUR STUPID MAN HAS A FAMILY INTEREST OR LOVE INTEREST ABROAD THATS WHY HE DISAPPEARS AND YOU CAN'T REACH HIM.

I LIVE ABROAD AND I HAVE FIRST HAND WITNESS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS. LOTS OF NIGERIAN MEN LIVING IN NIGERIA HAVE FAMILIES ABROAD WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN TO NIGERIA BUT THEY THE NIGERIAN MEN ALWAYS TRAVEL ABROAD TO GO VISIT THEM AND WHEN THEY ABROAD THEY CUT ALL COMMUNICATION WITH NIGERIA AND GIVE EXCUSE THAT THEY CAN'T ROAM THEIR NIGERIAN NUMBERS ABROAD.

THE FACT THAT HE TRAVELS FOR 3 MONTHS EVERY YEAR ABROAD AND DOESN'T COMMUNICATE WITH YOU AND IS UNREACHABLE PROVES THAT HE IS GOING THERE TO BE WITH A WOMAN WHOM THEY BOTH HAVE AN ARRANGED UNDERSTANDING THAT EVERY YEAR HE MUST COME SPEND 3 MONTHS WITH THEM.

NOW THIS IS A MAN TREATING YOU LIKE A PEICE OF WORTHLESS TRASH AND TREATS YOU WITHOUT DIGNITY YET YOU WILL STILL GO BEG HIM.

CLEARLY YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE. YOU THINK HIS FAMILY WILL TELL YOU HE HAS A WIFE AND CHILDREN ABROAD WHOM HE MANDATORY GOES TO VISIT EVERY YEAR AND SPENDS 3 MONTHS WITH?

HAS THIS YOUR STUPID MAN PAID ANY MONEY ON YOUR HEAD. HAS HE GONE TO SEE YOUR FAMILY AND ASKED YOU TO BE HIS WIFE?

SWEETHEART HIS FAMILY DON'T OWE YOU SHIIT CAUSE AS FAR AS THEY ARE CONCERNED, YOU STILL AN OUTSIDER AND ONE OF HIS BIITCHES. THEY WILL KILL YOU TO PROTECT HIM. JUST THANK HEAVEN FOR REVEALING THE KIND OF HORRIBLE FAMILY THEY ARE . USE YOUR COMMON SENSE AND SEE THE TYPE OF HORRIBLE FAMILY YOU HOPING TO MARRY YOURSELF INTO.

YOU, YOUR BOYFRIEND, HIS FAMILY ARE ALL VERY STUPID.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.