Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Truths About Men That Women MUST Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truths About Men That Women MUST Know (1421 Views)

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truths About Men That Women MUST Know by wagzy37: 4:44am On Jun 01, 2021
There are certain truths that women need to understand about men in order to live peacefully:
1. Men really don’t care about your income. You make money, cool. You don’t, cool. Your ability to make money is solely your business and doesn’t add to a man.
2. Men don’t cheat, they have sex. Men sow their oats. Men can have sex all over the place and still love their wives deeply. Men don’t attach emotions to sex. On the other hand, once a woman had sex outside of her marriage, she has checked out of that marriage (that’s cheating). A man is polygamous in nature. He is built to spread his seeds as much as he can. More reason why prostitution is the oldest job in the world and is still profitable.
3. Men are naturally territorial. There’s an innate sense about men that makes them territorial about their property or women. Avoid crossing territories that men put up.
4. Men don’t need women to survive. They only need women to reproduce. Men built the world that we all live in. Sustainability depends on the men. A man will see through the natural end of his life span without a woman but a woman most likely can’t survive without a man.
5. Men are the only species that require orgasm to reproduce. Women don’t. So satisfaction, when it comes to sex depends solely on the man.
6. The purpose of a woman is ‘the man’. Biblically, Eve was created to be a ‘helpmate’ to Adam. So, without Adam, Eve will have no purpose on earth. So a woman is required to be a helpmate to a certain man.

Now these are facts and not opinions. Women who have blissful marriages and homes understand these truths and facts about men. So if your marriage as a woman isn’t working as it should, perhaps you need to start looking at it through a different lens.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Truths About Men That Women MUST Know by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2021
you just said the perfect truth.......more
wisdom

1 Like

Re: Truths About Men That Women MUST Know by bepositive11: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Stop normalising men cheating. I recently watched this interview where a black man said that if his wife should cheat, he will need to go for therapy. So why put women through that pain?

When you cheat on your woman, you hurt her emotionally. You make her feel insecure and less than enough. And by cheating as a man, you're putting your woman at risk of contracting STDs -- how is that deeply loving her? By cheating, you risk having more children than you can take care of. If your argument of men cheating is to "spread their seeds" or men's polygamous nature to procreate, why wear condoms? Stop with that nonsense.

If you want to have sex outside marriage, don't cheat. Talk to your spouse about it and open up your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Truths About Men That Women MUST Know by paulolee(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2021
7..an average naija man life is stressed already and need to more stress from billing, nagging and we need peace at all time..
no be when I don leave work by 3pm n try beat lag trafffic only to reach ous by 10pm, enter shower to clear my head, only for my phone to ring, and u keep asking me who is sandra..
madam, sandra is my sidechick, she called to ask about how my day went n if u talk too much n wont allow me rest, she go move in because my dad had 5 wives....u dig??

1 Like

Re: Truths About Men That Women MUST Know by wagzy37: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
bepositive11:
Stop normalising men cheating. I recently watched this interview where a black man said that if his wife should cheat, he will need to go for therapy. So why put women through that pain?

When you cheat on your woman, you hurt her emotionally. You make her feel insecure and less than enough. And by cheating as a man, you're putting your woman at risk of contracting STDs -- how is that deeply loving her? By cheating, you risk having more children than you can take care of. If your argument of men cheating is to "spread their seeds" or men's polygamous nature to procreate, why wear condoms? Stop with that nonsense.

If you want to have sex outside marriage, don't cheat. Talk to your spouse about it and open up your marriage.

It’s the demand for equality that’s the problem in our world. No one is normalizing cheating. Men and women are wired differently. Stop thinking like a woman. Having sex and cheating are entirely different things. Cheating involves emotions, attention and resources. Sex for men is devoid of that - especially married men.

King Solomon had how many wives and concubines again? You can’t go against nature. Men are made to spread their seed. A man can have many children in one year while a woman can only give birth once in a year. The biology is entirely different.

Having children all over the place without being able to take care of them is irresponsible. Condoms are made for that purpose. But don’t disregard the innate nature of a man to have sex.

Lastly, how many women will emotionally agree to be in a marriage where the husband discloses that he will have sex outside? The only way that can happen is if the husband is respected and adored for his influence and power (not loved) - something rare these days. Be smart!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truths About Men That Women MUST Know by bepositive11: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
wagzy37:

It’s the demand for equality that’s the problem in our world. No one is normalizing cheating. Men and women are wired differently. Stop thinking like a woman. Having sex and cheating are entirely different things. Cheating involves emotions, attention and resources. Sex for men is devoid of that - especially married men.

King Solomon had how many wives and concubines again? You can’t go against nature. Men are made to spread their seed. A man can have many children in one year while a woman can only give birth once in a year. The biology is entirely different.

Having children all over the place without being able to take care of them is irresponsible. Condoms are made for that purpose. But don’t disregard the innate nature of a man to have sex.

Lastly, how many women will emotionally agree to be in a marriage where the husband discloses that he will have sex outside? The only way that can happen is if the husband is respected and adored for his influence and power (not loved) - something rare these days. Be smart!

I have seen families and children's lives get ruined by STDs. If you can't stick with one woman, it's simple, don't get married. It's not a must to get married. Remain a bachelor and have all the fun you want. The same goes to women.

Also, there are women fine with open marriages when they know that they can't satisfy their husbands

2 Likes

Re: Truths About Men That Women MUST Know by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
May God have mercy on us.
Re: Truths About Men That Women MUST Know by jamesfield: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Truths About Men That Women MUST Know by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hang on, if I slept with another woman, I ain't cheated?

Re: Truths About Men That Women MUST Know by Amuochicha(f): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2021
I hate men
Re: Truths About Men That Women MUST Know by wagzy37: 2:11am On Jun 03, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Hang on, if I slept with another woman, I ain't cheated?

Nope! In lay man’s terms, cheating is when I don’t give you what is duly yours not when I give others and give you too. So when we both do business and we were supposed to split the profit 50-50, and I give you your own 50% and share MY OWN 50% amongst other people, did I cheat you? Absolutely NOT!

Cheating only occurs when there’s a withdrawal of attention, resources and affection - Something most women do when they finally decide to look outside their marriage. Men don’t do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truths About Men That Women MUST Know by wagzy37: 2:12am On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Hehe. Of course that’s what your mates at 40 and are single always say. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truths About Men That Women MUST Know by Cholls(m): 3:18am On Jun 03, 2021
bepositive11:

[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img] [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

I Found Happiness And Satisfaction In The Arms Of My Neighbour’s Maiguard / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? / Your Thought On Guys With Baby Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.