Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) (46710 Views)

Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M / NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family / President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
colorsofrainbow:
Politicians and their allies are now taking advantage of the unrest in SE/around the country to settle scores.
Every attack in SE now will be blamed on ipob but who cares?
Uzodimma inadvertently exposed the Nig.police & Fulani media yesterday after claiming ipob deleted Gulak,going as far as supporting their lies with false pictorial and video evidences the innocent men they killed to spite ipob.
It has gotten to a stage whereby ipob only owe Biafrans clarity and no explanation of whatsoever to the SE Govs,Nigerian govt or security agencies.
They can use the media to propagate falsehood for all we care.We are getting somewhere already.

God bless Oduduwa Republic
God bless chief Sunday Igboho
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
All hail Biafra!
[/s]
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by DamnnNiggarr: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
SaintLucia:
What Cow nu and Igbo wished for Lagos and Tinubu during the #endsars protest is what is consuming them in the SADEAST..... Very soon na their Igwe head to chop off.... Karma is a..... Shut up the man died of heart failure in his sleep but please continue to burn the SADEAST.

Sebi your mama don cook soup give u from the onion she stole in Imo state grin
What Igboho, Tinubu and Yoruba wished for Nigerdelta and South South during the #endsars protest is what is consuming them in the SADWaste..... Very soon na their Ooni head to chop off.... Karma is a..... Shut up the man died of Fulanis reprisal attack but please continue to burn the SADWaste.

Sebi your mama don cook soup give u from IDP camp in Benin republic grin
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by gawu1: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
daewoorazer:
There is a pattern to this, all easterners in leadership positions in Nigeria are being targeted. It is not rocket science. If I’m igbo and I occupy a leadership position in Nigeria right now, I’ll resign myself.

Jobs have longer lifespan than humans!
You right by saying easterners in leadership position are being targeted.
Even Ahmedichukwu Ogulakuobi who was assassinated 3 days ago in Owerri is a special testimony of what you say
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by plaindealer: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
It's already been established all over the internet and social media that this news is fake, even denied and rejected by the man's son, but for some strange and weird reason, this fake and destructive rubbish is still breathing and gathering attention on NL.

Why?

Because NL is home and breeding ground for fake news, propaganda and useful tool for dissemination and distribution of fake news, propaganda and anti-Nigerian sentiments.

This platform is more destructive than BH, ipob, bandits and other anti-Nigerian evil forces.

Btw, what is rule Number 8 on NL? It must be just for decoration and deception.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Gfskw: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by SaintLucia: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

What Igboho, Tinubu and Yoruba wished for Nigerdelta and South South during the #endsars protest is what is consuming them in the SADWaste..... Very soon na their Ooni head to chop off.... Karma is a..... Shut up the man died of Fulanis reprisal attack but please continue to burn the SADWaste.

Sebi your mama don cook soup give u from IDP camp in Benin republic grin
What Cow nu and Igbo wished for Lagos and Tinubu during the #endsars protest is what is consuming them in the SADEAST..... Very soon na their Igwe head to chop off.... Karma is a..... Shut up the man died of heart failure in his sleep but please continue to burn the SADEAST.

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
SaintLucia:

guy you don kolo kpata kpata grin grin grin...,
Aswearugad
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by DonMekino(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
chrisxxx:
Igbos doing themselves. Tomorrow they blame Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas. They blame others but themselves.
Showing ignorance, the act took place in Minna, or ESN has Minna branch? I don't know why u ppl can't just see the clear picture. Gulak killed in owerri, it's igbos fault, obioma killed in Minna, it's still igbos fault. But the govt at federal and state levels share security votes monthly which by law are not accounted for, yet they are not blamed.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Omodua(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
chrisxxx:
Igbos doing themselves. Tomorrow they blame Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas. They blame others but themselves.
Who sought your opinion. You are a Fulani, and why bringing in Yorubas?
I am aware you detest anything that will bring understanding between Igbo and Yoruba. You yarn in different social media platforms to ensure Yoruba and Igbo do not come to together or have a common understanding.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

You are still dreaming this is 1967 when only Igbos were agitating for secession,when Fulani herdsmen were not dealing with residents in different parts of the country then...
It will happen before your very own eyes.
Anyways,If you also choose the path of former chief of Army staff, Attahiru,who chose his death over Biafra existence,I'm nobody to stop you on that mission my dear brother grin

You really don't know what you're talking about. The SW zone is also asking for the same thing, but look at the way we're going about it. The agitators are here with us, holding rallies even against government's advice.

The Yorubas know that the North needs them and they they are very key in determining the future of the union. Our governors are not making fun of the agitators like yours are doing. The Oduduwa anthem is being sung in schools and heaven hasn't fallen.

The sooner you guys know that no vagabond hiding somewhere can get you your freedom, the better for you.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by colorsofrainbow: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

You really don't know what you're talking about. The SW zone is also asking for the same thing, but look at the way we're going about it. The agitators are here with us, holding rallies even against government's advice.

The Yorubas know that the North needs them and they they are very key in determining the future of the union. Our governors are not making fun of the agitators like yours are doing. The Oduduwa anthem is being sung in schools and heaven hasn't fallen.

The sooner you guys know that no vagabond hiding somewhere can get you your freedom, the better for you.
Buhari cannot attack a toothless movement..
He doesn't take you guys' jamboree seriously so stop chestbeating on your keypad before you spoil am.
The man you call vagabond can from any part of the world dish an order none of your sophisticated generations can ever roll out and it will be obeyed by his people with pure love.He was holding massive rallies within the country until your Fulani masters realised of what capacity of threat he was to this useless contraption and moved to eliminate him.
I don't care about the irrelevant, insignificant hate hold in your heart against Nnamdi Kanu but He and Sunday Igboho are both great men representing true lovers of freedom and not your enslave Fulani self.
Wait..which Oduduwa anthem is being sung in schools? grin. All these newly recruited APC miscreants sef. grin
Just one minute,let me ask Akeredolu again grin

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Buhari cannot attack a toothless movement..
He doesn't take you guys' jamboree seriously so stop chestbeating on your keypad before you spoil am.
The man you call vagabond can from any part of the world dish an order none of your sophisticated generations can ever roll out and it will be obeyed by his people with pure love.He was holding massive rallies within the country until your Fulani masters realised of what capacity of threat he was to this useless contraption and moved to eliminate him.
I don't care about the irrelevant, insignificant hate hold in your heart against Nnamdi Kanu but He and Sunday Igboho are both great men representing true lovers of freedom and not your enslave Fulani self.
Wait..which Oduduwa anthem is being sung in schools? grin. All these newly recruited APC miscreants sef.
Just one minute,let me ask Akeredolu again grin

grin grin...you make me laugh. Akeredolu was only being politically correct when he said that. Everyone knew Oduduwa anthem was being sung in Ondo schools.

Now, on Nnamdi Kanu dishing out orders from his cave and people following them with pure love. This shows how deluded you are! People were scared of what his hoodlums would do to them if they opened their shops. Many people were being harassed for going about their businesses. Your governors were making fun of your saviour!

If you were wise enough to think, do you think the FG is responsible for the bad roads in the SE? Even the NE has better road networks than you guys have.

Continue in your folly and more innocent people will continue to die in the guise of killing IPOB militants. I know you may be in Lagos typing this shit and encouraging young bloods to go fight to their deaths or perhaps you're in the SE hiding in your closet. Go out and fight. If you die, you die. Ain't that the slogan?! grin grin
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by colorsofrainbow: 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

grin grin...you make me laugh. Akeredolu was only being politically correct when he said that. Everyone knew Oduduwa anthem was being sung in Ondo schools.

Now, on Nnamdi Kanu dishing out orders from his cave and people following them with pure love. This shows how deluded you are! People were scared of what his hoodlums would do to them if they opened their shops. Many people were being harassed for going about their businesses. Your governors were making fun of your saviour!

If you were wise enough to think, do you think the FG is responsible for the bad roads in the SE? Even the NE has better road networks than you guys have.

Continue in your folly and more innocent people will continue to die in the guise of killing IPOB militants. I know you may be in Lagos typing this shit and encouraging young bloods to go fight to their deaths or perhaps you're in the SE hiding in your closet. Go out and fight. If you die, you die. Ain't that the slogan?! grin grin
I can only read APC in your above write-up.
You can't even hide it anymore grin
Tinubu said you and Fulani are one.
Deal with that and feel free with your master,fulani's #oneNigeria.
Peace out!
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

I can only read APC in your above write-up.
You can't even hide it anymore grin
Tinubu said you and Fulani are one.
Deal with that and feel free with your master,fulani's #oneNigeria.
Peace out!

I don't play party politics. You can never find any of my post supporting any party. I only took you on so you'd see that y'all in the SE need to reevaluate the way you're going about this secession thing. Do it right and it won't lead to any bloodshed.

Peace and blessings brotherly!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.