Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) (46713 Views)

Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M / NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family / President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by mightyhaze: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Leadership tussle...
because it happened elsewhere.. if it happened in igboland it would have been ipob.. and if it were to be a non Igbo victim,you would have been calling for a retaliation on Igbo nation by now.

Such is your deranged demonic game on nairaland

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by joyandfaith: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2021
ChiefSosa:
All these assassinations are starting to look like a cult clash. There's something all these "big men" are doing behind closed doors.

Most big men are occultic. They rely on policemen to keep them safe from their enemies. Collapse of security system is a big security threat to big men in the society.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by mightyhaze: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
R.I.P. The culprits must brought to book.
No threats on annihilation of Niger state indigens elsewhere? Like u have been advocating against ndiigbo living in the north

Demons everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Mikecold:
it's not o, the elites have suddenly discovered this is the best time to start eliminating threats and opposition's with all the distraction

From politicians to directors of parasatals

That's also considerable but, I still feel there's something else they've got going on. Like they're counting "scores". There's some things they're doing in secret.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by budaatum: 8:49am On Jun 01, 2021
AframDesign:
This country is f**ked up

I guess there's no point paying you 20k for a "responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO then", is there.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by 2020Experience(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Northerners killed him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by tutudesz: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2021
Score na 1:1 hopefully na draw the match go end undecided VAR reviewing the goal undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Jesuschristus: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2021
No problem in as much as the dead is Igbo, even the igbos are celebrating
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

Most big men are occultic. They rely on policemen to keep them safe from their enemies. Collapse of security system is a big security threat to big men in the society.
For real! I've always known they're involved in something negative. Once met an aspiring politician that confirmed such. Even their policemen are endangered species now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2021
ChiefSosa:

That's also considerable but, I still feel there's something else they've got going on. Like they're counting "scores". There's some things they're doing in secret.
Nothing jare, the cult they belong to no pass ogboni and the likes (their cult even brings them together)

It's just greed for position and revenge that's playing out
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Joromi1: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Reprisal attack. The Owerri assassination setup is working perfectly for Muslims. Now they have an excuse to place prominent Igbo men on death row. You don't joke with Muslims, especially the Fulanis. They don't even like their neighbors talk more anyone attacking them first. The Islamization agenda is carving out as planned.

I expect Muslim fanatics to disagree.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by FarahAideed: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2021
truthfulparrot:
What is going on in Nigeria? How do we get here? It is like we never learn anything from history. The old Nigerians who witnessed the civil war should realised that the parameters are no longer the same. How do you preach one Nigeria, when a particular ethnic tribe is being obviously singled out for margination ? Even other tribes, Southwest, Middle Belt and SouthSouth are now complaining.

PMB still have the chance to quickly call all Nigerians together for a frank and honest discussion on how we are going to live together in peace. Now is the time to have the people constitution. PMB should urgently review all his appointments and ensure that all regions are fairly and equally represented.

Nigeria cannot survive another civil war.

Let me remind U....we got here by voting for BUHARI!!

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Madmohamed1: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by AustineE1: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2021
He was killed in the North...I hope South Eastern youths will be justified if they decide to declare a certain people persona non grata,just as their Northern colleagues did.
I am now seeing an attempt by the media to change the narratives,while Gulak was unfortunately gunned down by evil men,they where quick to blame it on IPOB,without making effort to think outside the box....Nigeria,Nigeria!!!

9 Likes

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by FarahAideed: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2021
Joromi1:
Reprisal attack. The Owerri assassination setup is working perfectly for Muslims. Now they have an excuse to place prominent Igbo men on death row. You don't joke with Muslims, especially the Fulanis. They don't even like their neighbors talk more anyone attacking them first. The Islamization agenda is carving out as planned.

Clearly Reprisal

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by owobokiri(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2021
mightyhaze:
No threats on annihilation of Niger state indigens elsewhere? Like u have been advocating against ndiigbo living in the north

Demons everywhere

You noticed that?
That tells you the kind of souls you are dealing with..

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Amuochicha(f): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2021
I blame Nnamdi Azikiwe..

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by gabolak(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2021
Why is life becoming so cheap in this country now?
Or why is it so easy to snuff life out of people these days?
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by hakeem4(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2021
grin
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by FreeIgbos: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2021
Okay, he just returned to Minna from Abuja and they assassinated him. If this assassination happened in the East, they would have claimed it was IPOB.

Igbo cultural groups should also threaten the Niger state governor to either produce Obioma killers or face the consequences same way they threatened the supreme Court governor. Then also ask Igbos to avoid traveling to the North for now.

Rubbish!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by owobokiri(m): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2021
Joromi1:

How can you live a free life while you are so mortally afraid of your fellow man!?
These fulanis! What special? They produced atomic bobs and intercontinental ballistic missiles? Americans, I know! Russians, I know! Chinese, I know! Who are these desert mutants that frighten you so much Why are you peeing freely in your pants about the most backwards culture in the whole wide world!

Sometimes I wonder where you guys are crawling out from?
How can a people wear cowardice so proudly as a badge of honor!?!
Fuulani don't laugh.., fulanis don't take shyt.., fuulani is coming..., Oh! They're coming coming, wait and see...bla bla bla bla bla.. Who the hell are these fulanis? Some tin gods? Guy go grow some self confidence! You and your brothers from the South West need it badly..
Seriously!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2021
Kriss216:
People in capital city are not safe and you expected Buhari and APC to protect you staying in far Ogbomoso

End Nigeria now!

He lives in Minna and not Abuja. He returned to Minna from Abuja and was attacked there
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by VanBommel(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Leadership tussle...
no o, it's ipob that killed him. Cum bucket like you undecided

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2021
shocked

This is pure reprisal attack by the Northerners.

Now I expect the police to swing into action and gun down the culprits as they did with ESN in the case of Amhed Gulak.

If anything is not done by the police, now it concerns the north, then I'll draw my conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Adakintroy: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Make una de carefull. All of una weh de post this news relentlessly.

When this things go cumulate into one
whole, no be the picture una like he go present ooo.

Even America or Western world get the way them take de report bad news make he no creat mass panic

China no report the fact number of their covid deaths and him get why. Homeland security no show the face of human deaths on 9/11 and he get why. national interest superceeds all.

Make una use una head. No matter how bad thing are they can get worst. Manage situations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by computer0810(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2021
Kriss216:
People in capital city are not safe and you expected Buhari and APC to protect you staying in far Ogbomoso

End Nigeria now!

Ogbomoso is ur problem right nw, u want d ppl in ogbomoso to move to south east bah

U just mumu, must u drag yoruba along in ur madness

Did ogbomoso ppl tell u dey rely on Apc or Buhari to protect them, no single sense in ur rubbish write up

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Leadership tussle...

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by lukency(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2021
If his killers knows that they will not live forever,they won't try this. Obioma a very nice man that his former staff at NERDC will never forget for his role in uplifting their lives.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by sureway1(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2021
evil people are just seizing the moment to perpetrate evil... it beyond UGM/Bandit... Its might probably be within NECO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.