Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) (46709 Views)

Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M / NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family / President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2021
This is definitely a revenge by some people in respect to Gulak's murder..
This country just tire me..
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2021
chrisxxx:
Igbos doing themselves. Tomorrow they blame Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas. They blame others but themselves.
so you can't read ni??
Even this smallest piece of article

He was killed by the Northerners in his compound in Minna probably as a reprisal attack in favor of late Ahmed Gulak.

Read! read!! and read!!!

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by zoedew: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2021
wisdomguy4u:
Who else noticed how the OP tactically omit to tell us the State where the incident occurred, but boldly let us know that he from Abia the Igbo dominated area. Just to be able to tag unknown gunmen and paint the SE black
Please read the OP again. OP did state that it happened in Minna. Niger State.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2021
So pathetic.Is this part of agitation? Some people will still blame Buhari for this.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Ewedegubbler: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2021
so where was he murdered, likely in Minna but you won't hear this being mentioned... evil people
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by alfsalami: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2021
This report smells much of fake news just to heighten the rising tension . Any account said he died in his sleep
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by tutudesz: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Ahmed Gulak is like a 5 star general while the Okoro in neco would be considered as a major, due to their political sagacity.
The count is still 1 - 000000.1
shocked this unfair O!
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by zoedew: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

If you father is still alive,call him that.
If he's gone,locate your sweet mum and serve it as a greeting to her every morning.
Folks can be mannerless sometimes.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by IGBOSON1: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Euegene100001:
Done by Fulani as pay back to the east . Abeg he should have been killed he knows nothing much about politics he is just an appointee

Spot on! Also, they went on a slaughtering spree in Ebonyi too! Not being a prophet of doom, but there's more to come!

Funny thing is, Gulak could easily have been murdered by one of dem lot! There's been a concerted attempt by them to try and paint IPOB and Mazi Kanu as terrorists in the minds of the rest of Nigerians and the int'l community, and Gulaks' murder could have been part of the enactment of the plan! Notice how they're so quick to blame all these murders on IPOB/ESN even before investigations have began!

This isn't to say some Igbo elements couldn't have been involved in the murdering of security personnel in the east! But that's where they draw the line....their beef is with Buhari and his murderous henchmen!

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Ishilove: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2021
ChiefSosa:

That's also considerable but, I still feel there's something else they've got going on. Like they're counting "scores". There's some things they're doing in secret.
The whole thing seems to be coordinated
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Simplythebest: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2021
I hope the Nigeria police will do the needful within 2 days and show us pictures of the people the eliminated that involved in the killing of this innocent Igbo man.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by yusluvad(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Kriss216:
People in capital city are not safe and you expected Buhari and APC to protect you staying in far Ogbomoso

End Nigeria now!
Lol!
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by yusluvad(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Politicians and their allies are now taking advantage of the unrest in SE/around the country to settle scores.
Every attack will in SE now will be blamed on ipob but who cares?
Uzodimma inadvertently exposed the Nig.police & Fulani media yesterday after claiming ipob deleted Gulak,going as far as supporting their lies with false pictorial and video evidences the innocent men they killed to spite ipob.
It has gotten to a stage whereby ipob only owe Biafrans clarity and no explanation of whatsoever to the SE Govs,Nigerian govt or security agencies.
They can use the media to propagate falsehood for all we care.We are getting somewhere already.

God bless Oduduwa Republic
God bless chief Sunday Igboho
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
All hail Biafra!
No be lie...
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by olatuns2017: 9:47am On Jun 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

If you father is still alive,call him that.
If he's gone,locate your sweet mum and serve it as a greeting to her every morning.

Your generation and the likes can only abused n get frustrated...

We can't wait for Oduduwa republic and get you people out of our land

battle with Niger Delta people n igbo republic people will be good news to hear

With all una land errosion
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by yusluvad(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
This is definitely a revenge by some people in respect to Gulak's murder..
This country just tire me..
You get am...
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Politicians will now go into hiding to above stories that touch
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by IGBOSON1: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2021
Simplythebest:
I hope the Nigeria police will do the needful within 2 days and show us pictures of the people the eliminated that involved in the killing of this innocent Igbo man.

Of course they wouldn't! That's not part of the script! Unless of course they can find more innocent Igbo youth....or even some Igbo criminals to gun down and pin the murder on them! They have form in that regard!
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Mchawi(f): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2021
chrisxxx:
Igbos doing themselves. Tomorrow they blame Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas. They blame others but themselves.

You are a fool.. Did you read the article at all? He was killed in Minna.. And there has been attempts to remove him from office..
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by chikason22(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2021
They have started their low key genocide on the Igbos after the death of Gulak.

This war they're fighting hope they will finish it.

There won't be any election in 2023 as the late Buhari will be the last president of Nigeria.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by owobokiri(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Joromi1:

The differences between you and Fulanis are:

1) They have the number, you don't.

2) They're more brutal and better equipped.

3) They never forget, ask Rufai.

4) They have government's support. Even your SE leaders don't care about you.

5) They don't value life, based on religious beliefs. You like Gulder and women.

Plus or minus, you lose.

No 4.
This is the only "difference" I see..
The rest exist in your head..
Who doesn't like life? Fulanis? Lol! Why do they always run at the slightest fear of reprisal attacks in the east? They're violent? Who's not violent too? Folks worry about the law, simple! Bakassi boys were killing in far more gruesome ways than them just that their victims then were criminals.. Fuulani is overhyped in Nigeria. Go to Ghana and see how they deal ruthlessly with their madness. Na una make them the king's in Nigeria..
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Adetayo1978(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2021
Nigeria shouldn't die this way because our children have gotten nowhere to go.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by kcnwaigbo: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Leadership tussle...

What leadership tussle? Northerners killed him !! We must retaliate!!
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by chikason22(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2021
daewoorazer:
There is a pattern to this, all easterners in leadership positions in Nigeria are being targeted. It is not rocket science. If I’m igbo and I occupy a leadership position in Nigeria right now, I’ll resign myself.

Jobs have longer lifespan than humans!
So on point. They're committing low key genocide on the Ibos. Las las, there won't be Nigeria beyond 2023.

May God protect the Ibos and any tribe targeted for genocide.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Politicians and their allies are now taking advantage of the unrest in SE/around the country to settle scores.
Uzodimma inadvertently exposed the Nig.police & Fulani media yesterday after claiming ipob deleted Gulak,going as far as supporting their lies with false pictorial and video evidences the innocent men they killed to spite ipob.
It has gotten to a stage whereby ipob only owe Biafrans clarity and no explanation of whatsoever to the SE Govs,Nigerian govt or security agencies.
They can use the media to propagate falsehood for all we care.We are getting somewhere already.

All hail Biafra!
Did you even read the tiny piece of information? The man was murdered in Minna not the east. I guess MNK has set your mind on autopilot
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Leadership tussle...
So Igbos should not call for annihilation of Niger people this time? It is now political assassination because the victim is Igbo. You all will die of the evil you have been wishing for the Igbos, mark my words. You will suffer in this lifetime and in the next one to come. You will remember this my comment when that time comes. I hope you run to the mods and report me now. They can ban my moniker but they can't ban the curse I have laid on you.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by lastchild: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2021
this is the opportunity for everyone, especially politicians, to kill whoever they see as an enemy, because it'll be hanged on the neck of unknown gun men
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by jaxxy(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

All hail Biafra!

Who are biafrians? Did every igbo tell u they are in support of ipob ideology of biafra or u want to force them now?
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2021
I expect Ohaneze Ndi Igbo youth wing to issue ultimatum to Niger state governor to produce the killers...

Ohaneze over to you.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by frenzzy2(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Please my fellow nairalanders I really need you guys help plz am unable to pay my fees and my project defense is next week though I have manage to save part of the school fees which I need 30k to complete it so I will be able to defense by next week pls what ever you can assist me with I will really appreciate God bless you all G. T B 0209261287 please house am depressed right now cos I don't have any where to borrow d money from I don't have who to run to
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Ishilove:

The whole thing seems to be coordinated
Exactly! They don't take their belongings before or after killing them, they always know their whereabouts, the killers always know when they move without security, etc. There's just a lot of things to be suspected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State / All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.