Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) (46727 Views)

Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M / NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family / President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by colorsofrainbow: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2021
LoveThemChubby:

Did you even read the tiny piece of information? The man was murdered in Minna not the east. I guess MNK has set your mind on autopilot
And did I in any way say he wasn't murder in Northeast/Minna??
I guess Buhari has fed part of your useless brain to his fulani brothers
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by colorsofrainbow: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2021
olatuns2017:

Your generation and the likes can only abused n get frustrated...

We can't wait for Oduduwa republic and get you people out of our land

battle with Niger Delta people n igbo republic people will be good news to hear

With all una land errosion
Tears grin
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Kodaki: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Mikecold:
Where was he killed?

In Minna
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2021
SaintLucia:
What Cownu and Igbo wished for Lagos and Tinubu during the #endsars protest is what is consuming them in the SADEAST..... Very soon na their Igwe head to chop off.... Karma is a.......
Read! read!! and read!!!
So you no dey read ni??
Read, una no gree
Even this smallest piece of article, you no fit read.

Where in the write-up is it written that it happened in the South East?? Or you just allowed tribal sentiment to becloud your writing faculty??

He was killed by the Northerners in his compound in Minna probably as a reprisal attack in favor of late Ahmed Gulak.

Must you always drag Nnamdi Kanu in your every day life.., maybe the guy is doing justice to you guys in one way or the other

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by colorsofrainbow: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Simplythebest:
He was killed in Minna. Hmmm hope this not the revenge they are talking about
I'm aware he was killed in Minna.
They have started revenging.
It's not goodnews in any way but it's a step in the right direction to achieve Biafra
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Lagoon0: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Sammy07:
Make we kuku break this country.

All these madness shouldn't come.to west o
We've have our dark days in the West (Pre 2016 till 1700)
Lolz southwest has alot of devilish minded politicians. grin

I don't want this here also
We play top notch politics
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by paltielx: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Lolz who started this mess
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

So the NECO Registrar is a politician. If it is not IPOB responsible for the killings who else is responsible.
IPOB in Minna??
You need a brain examination.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by colorsofrainbow: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2021
jaxxy:

Who are biafrians? Did every igbo tell u they are in support of ipob ideology of biafra or u want to force them now?
When Aboki and afonja start claiming to be Igbos upandan then you know that something is wrong grin
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by rummmy: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2021
So our brother was killed in the north?
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Lagoon0: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2021
Kriss216:
[/b]
Fixed.
Are you concerned about political party?

Why do Igbo love showing disgust for unnecessary things?

Must you include APC?

Just the way you people attack Muslim . how do you expect Yoruba Christian with Muslim wife , parent or children to see you?

You guys lack an atom of diplomacy
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Divoc19(f): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2021
Everybody should go back home please.
Let us pray for Nigeria. Nigeria will be great AGAIN
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by chrisxxx(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2021
shekauvsbuhari:
Dunce. Did you read at all? He was killed in niger state. How is that the fault of the Igbo people?
By an Igbo man
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2021
The worst war in human race ad in Nigeria is not attacks or killing of one another ......

BUT

PROPAGANDA NEWS OF YORUBA MEDIA

A tribe that didn't contribute in the Nigerian civil war of 1967....
How did they get exonoreated?

The same history is repeating today.,........

Go through all the media and check which tribe carried the death of Galuak the Northern politician?
Because it Happened in the East,....they immediately tagged it Igbos killing the man

None of them here wants to tag this one to Arewa youths .....
All am getting from their comment is that it was leadership tussle that killed the NECO top boss

If there is any WAR to fear.........

The war should be YORUBA PROPAGANDA WAR against IGBOS......or against HAUSAs but they already know they can't gain from Igbos as Igbos always tell them the real people they are....

BTW....I have good Yoruba friends who reason like normal people and all are Christians .......

I think the people foiling these are already known in Yoruba tribe
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by donbenie(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Politicians and their allies are now taking advantage of the unrest in SE/around the country to settle scores.
Every attack will in SE now will be blamed on ipob but who cares?
Uzodimma inadvertently exposed the Nig.police & Fulani media yesterday after claiming ipob deleted Gulak,going as far as supporting their lies with false pictorial and video evidences the innocent men they killed to spite ipob.
It has gotten to a stage whereby ipob only owe Biafrans clarity and no explanation of whatsoever to the SE Govs,Nigerian govt or security agencies.
They can use the media to propagate falsehood for all we care.We are getting somewhere already.

God bless Oduduwa Republic
God bless chief Sunday Igboho
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
All hail Biafra!
Did you bother to read before jumping to comment?

He was murdered in MINNA..

How does that correlate with what is happening in the South East and IPOB?
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by ivolt: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2021
Kriss216:

Is WASTE more secured than Abuja?

No where is safe, ore mi.

Sammy07:

True.
All hands must be on deck to fight those Fulanis
So, you are from the waste? grin
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2021
chrisxxx:

By an Igbo man

Where did you read that he was killed by an Igbo man in Niger State??

Can't you call out the right people that killed him?
Why are you people like this?

The same thing I wrote about just few minutes now
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Jdbrasco2: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2021
chrisxxx:
Igbos doing themselves. Tomorrow they blame Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas. They blame others but themselves.
OMG! U are crazy
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by dominion001(m): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2021
Hausa man killed in Igbo land and barely a week an igbo man killed in Hausa land

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by ObamaMessi: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2021
The way things are happening in this nation makes wonder if a life will still remain after buhari regime.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Politicians and their allies are now taking advantage of the unrest in SE/around the country to settle scores.
Every attack will in SE now will be blamed on ipob but who cares?
Uzodimma inadvertently exposed the Nig.police & Fulani media yesterday after claiming ipob deleted Gulak,going as far as supporting their lies with false pictorial and video evidences the innocent men they killed to spite ipob.
It has gotten to a stage whereby ipob only owe Biafrans clarity and no explanation of whatsoever to the SE Govs,Nigerian govt or security agencies.
They can use the media to propagate falsehood for all we care.We are getting somewhere already.

God bless Oduduwa Republic
God bless chief Sunday Igboho
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
All hail Biafra!

How can you ever get to your dreamland when your own governors oppose you? If the military invade the SE with full force and start killing innocent people, which of your political leaders would stand against them?

I have always said the path being taken by IPOB will lead nowhere except chaos and total destruction. By the time everything ends, the Igbos will be the losers and there'll be no one to sympathize with them.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Dduce0: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2021
Adetayo1978:

Will you come to Badagry?
yes please. If that will help me
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by colorsofrainbow: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2021
donbenie:
Did you bother to read before jumping to comment?

He was murdered in MINNA..

How does that correlate with what is happening in the South East and IPOB?
Show me where I said he wasn't killed in Minna?
He's from the Southeast so it correlates with IPOB.
I guess the genuine summation in that comment hurts you but I'm so sorry,I can't help you.
Tell your lovely Buhari to release the students his boys kidnapped in Niger state.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by joefelin2345: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2021
computer0810:

Ogbomoso is ur problem right nw, u want d ppl in ogbomoso to move to south east bah

U just mumu, must u drag yoruba along in ur madness

Did ogbomoso ppl tell u dey rely on Apc or Buhari to protect them, no single sense in ur rubbish write up
Thank you my brother. He doesn't worth replying Sir. You could have just save your data but all the same thank you once again for exposing his foolishness.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by frog12: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2021

ABANGWABOI:
This is definitely a revenge by some people in respect to Gulak's murder..
This country just tire me..
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by codedguy1(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2021
truthfulparrot:
What is going on in Nigeria? How do we get here? It is like we never learn anything from history. The old Nigerians who witnessed the civil war should realised that the parameters are no longer the same. How do you preach one Nigeria, when a particular ethnic tribe is being obviously singled out for margination ? Even other tribes, Southwest, Middle Belt and South South are now complaining.

[b]PMB still have the chance to quickly call all Nigerians together for a frank and honest discussion on how we are going to live together in peace. [/b]Now is the time to have the people's constitution. PMB should urgently review all his appointments and ensure that all regions are fairly and equally represented.

Nigeria cannot survive another civil war in its present fragmented state. If there should be any breakdown of law and order in the Southeast and the military is deployed to the region, bandits and terrorists will overrun the whole north and may even take over some states. The agitators in the southwest we become more emboldened and start their insurrections in the southwest. The militants in the Niger Delta will come out of their shells to ensure that the rest of the country don't have access to crude oil. The middle belt will not support the north this time.
The consequencies of another civil war in Nigeria will be very devastating.

At the bolded.

The impossibility in the possibility of that statement in incredulously high.

He cannot even if he wanted to.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Banter1(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2021
What is going on in this country for God sake?
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by omosuper(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2021
I hope this will also be tagged as the northerners killing Igbos in the northern states like that of Gulak.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by colorsofrainbow: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

How can you ever get to your dreamland when your own governors oppose you? If the military invade the SE with full force and start killing innocent people, which of your political leaders would stand against them?

I have always said the path being taken by IPOB will lead nowhere except chaos and total destruction. By the time everything ends, the Igbos will be the losers and there'll be no one to sympathize with them.
You are still dreaming this is 1967 when only Igbos were agitating for secession,when Fulani herdsmen were not dealing with residents in different parts of the country then...
It will happen before your very own eyes.
Anyways,If you also choose the path of former chief of Army staff, Attahiru,who chose his death over Biafra existence,I'm nobody to stop you on that mission my dear brother grin
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Badagry101:
My brother continue this is the hate your father n forefather is renowned for as Igbo. Na so una hate Awo MKO Tinubu Yoruba in general n other no be only Hausa n Fulani you hate.

You inherited the hate from your igbo father n you must exhibit it.

I've read his comment a hundredth times and didn't see where he made mention of Yourba, then what brought about the Yourba in your comment??
Is it that you cannot survive a day without attaching yourselves to the hausas or Northerners??

Is it how inferior the Yourbas are??
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2021
wisdomguy4u:
Who else noticed how the OP tactically omit to tell us the State where the incident occurred, but boldly let us know that he from Abia the Igbo dominated area. Just to be able to tag unknown gunmen and paint the SE black
he(the op) did.

Read very well, it happened in Minna, Niger State immediately he returned from Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) / Soldier Lifts 50kg Bag With His Teeth (Photos) / Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.