Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (77607 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by fof1: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
oldbende:

https://www.facebook.com/103645518602732/posts/105908491709768/

WHY WAS HE SHOT,PLS? WAS HE CARRYING ARMS OR POSING AS A THREAT TO THEM?
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Dedemworld: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Soldiers shot and killed an unarmed man and you are blaming Kanu?

Are Soldiers supposed to shoot unarmed people?

but civilians (UGM) can shoot unarmed soldiers ryt even when just going on there own without gun provided they wear uniform
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Direct your useless question to customer care rep [s]
lexy2014:

Based on ur claims above, what do we do about Isa Patami a known sympathiser & supporter of Alqaeda and Bokoharam?
[/s]
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Direct your useless question to customer care rep [s][/s]

Aren't u customer care:

Based on ur claims above, what do we do about Isa Patami a known sympathiser & supporter of Alqaeda and Bokoharam?
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by gidgiddy: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dedemworld:

but civilians (UGM) can shoot unarmed soldiers ryt even when just going on there own without gun provided they wear uniform

Between UGM and Soldiers, who should be upholding the law?
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Bimpe29: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
It's entirely sorrowful.
But you must all give peace to reign supreme.
The inadequacies of our leaders are mind-blowing, but we can't correct same with violence and war.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by PDJT: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sunday2021:
You want war, now you have gotten it. Why complaining?
In war situation there is collateral damage and everything is fair.

- I see you’re all ready for war in Nigeria. Don’t worry you and your family will be safe. grin
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
FreeIgbos:

This is nothing but state sponsored terrorism!
The fools we call governors are silent in the face of all these extrajudicial killings. A so-called police cheif was credited to have told his men to kill people like games and forget about any consequences because he will ensure that no one prosecutes them.

In their foolishness, they believe they would stop the agitation through mindless extrajudicial killings, not knowing it will even harden the resolve of secessionists.

U guys should use ur senses and stop this unnecessary and highly destructive arrogance. This is a result of the security issues created by ipob and UGM who are killing security forces indiscriminately now innocent people are caught in this security threat issue.

U blame the governors for being Silent now bt did ipob or UGM carry the governors along when they started their dastardly activities and Indiscriminate killings of security forces? U day u want to protect ur state and ure destroying state property and attacking security forces?

Do u think u can stop law and order when bokoharam couldn't do that in majorly cities in the North? Will will at best created unrest and tension and escalation of security issues bt the government will not back down unless u want a war. U guys better stop this Nonesense. Even nigerdelta avengers weren't this ridiculous and useless with their agitation. undecided
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaPothole: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unknown gun soldiers don kill another good Nigerian.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by fregeneh(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
berrystunn:

If they understand the white man agenda about population and Africa.

There is no love from the other side... Millions will die who cares...

Agenda to reduce the population.

NK and his family are safe noting to lose

This is the sad reality they fail to see

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by sage(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
oldbende:
Don't forget IPOP was very peaceful in the beginning but was haunted down all day by the same Nigeria's police and soldiers until the became armed. Revolution and liberation always starts when people get tired of the oppressor and determined to die or be free. I see this all the time on freeways, the motto of the state of New Hampshire on their license plates (Live free or die) . It's better we all perish than live like slaves in Nigeria. Mazi Kanu warmed you that they will killed thousands if not millions of us and we will also kill them and at the end Biafra will come. This war you are scared of is finally here nwanne.

The east might get destroyed and thousands might die horrifically but you can never achieve Biafra through this ever. It’s a suicide mission for Igbo people.

Both New Hampshire and London where Kanu is are both peaceful/tranquil and nobody is attacking police or institutions of civil society yet some people are encouraging the destruction of Igbo land and the old east with the misguided idea it will lead to Biafra.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by gaftsoil(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
And when his son picks up arms to avenge, efulefus will start talking rubbish
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by sage(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Also the average Igbo man wasn’t consulted before some misguided fellows decided to unleash mayhem on them in the name of freedom fighting
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by SolarEdge: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Na wa

Thinking uninterrupted power supply? Then think solar....check my signature Asap
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by HRMK: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
I WANT TRUE IGBOS TO AV A DEEP THOUGHT AND DECIDE IF THIS NNAMDI KANU IS A BLESSING OR CURSE TO THEIR REGION!
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by adadike(f): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

When you're done pleasing whoever you wish with your words
visit this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6581248/herdsmen-kill-50-people-ebonyi

that's 50 igbos not 5 just died like that

before you do
ask your conscience these two questions.

A. what brought UGM at the first place.

B. why would soldiers be more concerned about ESN rather than blood thirsty fulani herdsmen.

if you can answer these questions then you're close to redemption
but if you can't or beat the Bush then you can as well kiss your conscience goodbye.

I'm done trying to open your eyes to see the evil these staunch igbo haters.

I hope your new romance with them ends well as they continue to hail you as patriot.

Kanu or not my People first and I'll never sit back and watch foolish bastard hypocrites malign them.
before you go all emotional, do your research well. I used to cry against such killings until the day my former neighbour, a big time barrister from Ebonyi state told me plainly that they want to pay the fulanis to go and attack their fellow ebonyians . All my pleas fell on deaf ears.
Let me tell you, it is the house rat that that told the bush rat the location of the fish in the house.
When the fulanis tried this rubbish in Anyamelum, only nine Anyamelum boys treated their Bleep up not ESN. Ebonyi people should come out with the truth simple

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by caesymore(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
its a shame you blame MNK for this killing so due to agitation for a better country the senseless zoo soldiers now have the right to shot and kill people at will?
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

Modified: for those insulting me, this is exactly what I am talking about, Insultive and provocative agitation. Some of the killings in our land is as a result of NK's provocative form of agitation. UGM kill police and army, it is our brothers they are killing. The army and police turn around to kill "UGM", it is still our brothers that are dying...
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
adadike:
before you go all emotional, do your research well. I used to cry against such killings until the day my former neighbour, a big time barrister from Ebonyi state told me plainly that they want to pay the fulanis to go and attack their fellow ebonyians . All my pleas fell on deaf ears.
Let me tell you, it is the house rat that that told the bush rat the location of the fish in the house.
When the fulanis tried this rubbish in Anyamelum, only nine Anyamelum boys treated their Bleep up not ESN. Ebonyi people should come out with the truth simple

There are so many stupid and illogical writeup here today. This is just because IBOS said they want to leave Nigeria and have their own country. Is it by force that they must stay in Nigeria ?

You said your neighbour told you they want to pay Fulanis to attack Ebonyians. Your insinuation is that it is the Ebonyi people that paid the Fulanis to kill the Ebonyians. This your writeup is very funny and typical of most hired political writers on nairaland. So, Fulanis are now hired killers? A group of people or tribe that can be hired to kill people ? That is just what you have called Fulanis. Can that your neighbour pay Yorubas or Ijaws or Urhobo to go and kill Ebonyians ? Only killers are paid to kill. You are afraid to call the killers of Ebonyi people their real name you said they were hired to kill. They are now hired killers.

Thank you. Not everyone on Social media is dull

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by emapeteum(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:
And if his son picks up arms to revenge his father's dead some apes will lash out at him.
So the military went to his house and killed for no offence. Nawao
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by annyz: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Naajjii:

ha ha ha Its not time for any Igbo in dispora to return home grin so you people are cowrds why wont they return home? are ESN/IPOB terrorist and unknown gunmen not there to protect them as you claim? you people need to behave because those hiding in the north will soon start to feel the heat if you continue to attack northerners

Those in foreign countries I meant
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Gfskw: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jesus
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
airminem:
Your mother and your sisters aren't W.H.O.R.E aswell.

Thanks. Your tears are salty though, come let's kiss and make up.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ello29(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is a strategy I think NK should be smart and stop them using him to kill our innocent brothers and igbos home and abroad. This Nigerian Army are targeting our rich, wealthy and innocent igbos.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

Modified: for those insulting me, this is exactly what I am talking about, Insultive and provocative agitation. Some of the killings in our land is as a result of NK's provocative form of agitation. UGM kill police and army, it is our brothers they are killing. The army and police turn around to kill "UGM", it is still our brothers that are dying...

You are very wise. Tell them ooo.!!!!!!!
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Queenslander(f): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
adadike:
why is this she-devil sounding like a low budget berem? Your neighbor told you plainly? What you wrote up there, is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read..

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Sunday2021: 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
kpompey:

Ode,you missed am totally. I am a Yoruba guy and will never support anything in Uniform. They manipulate situation to justify their wicked acts. No be dem open fire for end SARS campaign. We should all fight for freedom, the rogues call leaders and politicians should not continue having their ways at the expense of innocent citizens. Nigerian should split, so that we can start from the scratch rather than managing in the name of cowardice.
sorry! I don't reply fools.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by DedeNkem: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It shall never be well with Nnamdi maize kanu supleme leader of ipob terrorist organization. R.I.P.

Sjut up! Did Kanu kill him? Why not blame the murderous army officers?
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2021
oldbende:
Don't forget IPOP was very peaceful in the beginning but was haunted down all day by the same Nigeria's police and soldiers until the became armed. Revolution and liberation always starts when people get tired of the oppressor and determined to die or be free. I see this all the time on freeways, the motto of the state of New Hampshire on their license plates (Live free or die) . It's better we all perish than live like slaves in Nigeria. Mazi Kanu warmed you that they will killed thousands if not millions of us and we will also kill them and at the end Biafra will come. This war you are scared of is finally here nwanne.

Me and my family no go follow you die..
Ndi Ara..
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Shotblakboi(m): 1:44am On Jun 02, 2021
It's so disheartening that men of the NA has resorted to killing innocent citizens instead of the hoodlums, culprits and bandits who jeopardize the peace of the nation, this is clearly a show of cowardice from men of the NA.

Are these innocent people the problem to Nigeria's insecurity and insurgencies?

Shay na like this we go de dey?
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by PoshTraveler: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2021
He came to promote ipob
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by kpompey: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
sorry! I don't reply fools.
Nitwit , you have done that already.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Muna4real(f): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2021
HRMK:
I WANT TRUE IGBOS TO AV A DEEP THOUGHT AND DECIDE IF THIS NNAMDI KANU IS A BLESSING OR CURSE TO THEIR REGION!

And I want you to sit down and have a deep thought and decide if this useless country of yours is a blessing or a curse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Policemen To Earn New Wage From October / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.