Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? (27384 Views)

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by KaptainAfrika: 5:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Hit 'Em Up by Tupac ... its a song about being heartbroken.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Teejay13(m): 5:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Juice world

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by phemmyfour: 5:24am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
Please which song can you recommend for someone with fresh heartbreak?
Unbreak my heart....Toni Braxton

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Lolachef(f): 5:24am On Jun 02, 2021
The weeknd.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by kudinkarfe: 5:29am On Jun 02, 2021
In your life expect some trouble, when you worry you make them double.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Benwallt(m): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Edris Abdulkareem----jaga jaga
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by afamaustin(m): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Breaking my heart by Marc anyhony
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Beedude(m): 5:38am On Jun 02, 2021
West life - An empty street
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by ini4brandon(m): 5:42am On Jun 02, 2021
Someone like you by Adele
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Blakpot: 5:42am On Jun 02, 2021
OP all these songs been suggested would make u want to commit suicide. If u don't mind let me also contribute to your misery lol. Try listnening to Everybody hurts by REM

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by crafteck(m): 5:49am On Jun 02, 2021
Better go and work
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by sageb: 5:51am On Jun 02, 2021
@Ishilove i know you like RnB music, come and share yours.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by highoctane: 5:56am On Jun 02, 2021
showstopperss:
This world is not our own, we're just passing through.......
Dis world na wa own, to stay gen gen.
Na song 4 peson who no gada somtin
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by ZooOga: 5:57am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
Please which song can you recommend for someone with fresh heartbreak?

Listen very carefully and take notes !!!!! wink

jt money -ho problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2pg6dR1z_E
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by sageb: 6:00am On Jun 02, 2021
Movicq:
Sky-B twafiganty - Ma bebe
this is sky B exB twifiganti cavalier ma bebe ma bebe you are the one that I am calling
I remember this song back in 2005

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by sageb: 6:02am On Jun 02, 2021
deniboi:
I am doing just fine ... Boys 2 men

time made me stronger, you are no longer in my life.
nice pick
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Jennycoolz(f): 6:08am On Jun 02, 2021
We never talked about it
But I heard the blame was mine
But I called you up to say I'm sorry
But I wouldn't wanna waste your time
Cuz I love you , but I can't take anymore
There's a look I can't describe in your eyes
If we just try like we tried before
But you keep on telling me those lies , telling me lies

Phil collins_do you remember

Beware you will definitely shed tears except you don't understand the lyrics
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Chudyfuto(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2021
Bigredmachine:
oya lets go 1,2,3, he dey pain me o gaga, ore tio me gaga o, edey pain me welley welley o, ogaga... grin grin ...

depending on the heart break o, if its death related just sing ...

What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Lolz werey
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2021
Sia-i'm still here, eminem ft sia-beautiful pain, taylor swift-last kiss, land del rey-summertime sadness, sia-the greatest, adele-someone like you,taylor swift-ME!, Taylor swift-i forgot that you existed aaannnddd sia-courage to change. trust me,after listening to these,you'll feel muuucchh better!
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by udede(m): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2021
Zombie by fela
Elbow room by modenine
Ehen by ruggedman
Crowd mentality by mi

Thank me later
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by RulerIAm(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2021
It will surely happen again - Ogeche
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by adonis89(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2021
Listen to hardcore rap music, you'll get over it. If listen to emotional song, before u know depression don come, u go kill urself
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Goodyprada: 6:22am On Jun 02, 2021
Sikifama by sarro
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by iyababs: 6:24am On Jun 02, 2021
1.Someone like you-Song by Adele .

2. Friend of a wounded heart-Song by
Avalon.

Thank me later.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Chudyfuto(m): 6:24am On Jun 02, 2021
Listen to HELLO by Adele.... GOODBYE by Celien dion.... STAY by Rihanna
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by iyababs: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Someone like you -by Adele
Smile make them think you are happy-Avalon
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Pat081: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Why do fool fall in love you go like the film and the song in the film You go b happy again
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Okoyeebo: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Enya - Adiemus

You go cry, your eye go fall comot
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by doneback04: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2021
Until you under heartbreak you will not know what relationship is all about. But right now I can't experience that anymore because no truth love anymore my heart is made in China.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by babatee90(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2021
Listen and thank me later

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Yeligray(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2021
It is good to serve the Lord
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by SammyLeeSneh(m): 6:38am On Jun 02, 2021
Dax - I can't breath
Dax- my heart hurt
Dax - I need a break
Dax- I dont want another sorry
Downloaded all dax songs

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Know She Loves You / African International Footballers Married To Real African Women / How Does A Man Truly Express His Love For His Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.