Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,273 members, 7,857,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] (6057 Views)

What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? / Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka / Why The Freedom Of Biafra Can Never Be Compromised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:42am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

Hehehe idoits of June1 trying to IPOB he is doing his best.

Suez canal in Egypt surrounded only by Egypt, the idoits is comparing it to a Biafra surrounded by other countries controlling the coast
You think through your anus

lol which one be june 1,sleep day catch,you think kanu is biafra kanu is one of the tool of the gods for biafra,there are silent people under G,you know nothing kanu is a masquerade and the main men are the people under the masquerade are you really dull..

we are not surrounded,i just told you,how can you be surrounded when you have access to sea,so if we sail from onicha to atlantic is there a blockade?just like suez canal it links to the sea,dont you get it or your coconut head is strong

Suez Canal
The Suez Canal is an artificial sea-level waterway in Egypt, connecting the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea through the Isthmus of Suez and dividing Africa and Asia. The canal is part of the Silk Road that connects Europe with Asia.
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:46am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

Hehehe idoits of June1 trying to impress IPOB he is doing his best.

Suez canal in Egypt surrounded only by Egypt, the idoits is comparing it to a Biafra surrounded by other countries controlling the coast
You think through your anus

remove your head from your a== and look at the picture you are unintelligent,it links to the sea,just like onicha you can sail from onicha to the atlantic
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 2:48am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

lol which one be june 1,sleep day catch,you think kanu is biafra kanu is one of the tool of the gods for biafra,there are silent people under G,you know nothing kanu is a masquerade and the main men are the people under the masquerade are you really dull..

we are not surrounded,i just told you,how can you be surrounded when you have access to sea,so if we sail from onicha to atlantic is there a blockade?just like suez canal it links to the sea,dont you get it or your coconut head is strong

Suez Canal
The Suez Canal is an artificial sea-level waterway in Egypt, connecting the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea through the Isthmus of Suez and dividing Africa and Asia. The canal is part of the Silk Road that connects Europe with Asia.

You be JJC, KANU just registered you here 2days ago.
You this monkey show me canals or rivers crisscrossing one country to another ending in a port.
You think South south is also going with Biafra,

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 2:51am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

remove your head from your a== and look at the picture you are unintelligent,it links to the sea,just like onicha you can sail from onicha to the atlantic

You can sail does not mean ships will sail, only canoes will sail fishbrain
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:54am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

You be JJC, KANU just registered you here 2days ago.
You this monkey show me canals or rivers crisscrossing one country to another ending in a port.
You think South south is also going with Biafra,

jesus christ is this boy really dull?read my lips we dont need you and stop saying south,state your ribe because you cant speak for all tribes in the south,ok.you are like the fulanis hiding behind hausa,you people are so divided and cant even find a common ground against igbos,you are refusing to say your tribe in the so called south.lol.i have defeated you and you are calling kanu,he cant save you.i already wrote a topic about so called south read it,we are igbos we dont need nobodies,who know una?state your tribe,i am posting another article tomorrow called nothing like niger delta i will tag you
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:55am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

You can sail does not mean ships will sail, only canoes will sail fishbrain

yes white men brought canoe to onicha when they came are you alrite?
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by engrchykae(m): 2:58am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

nice and thank you for this i never knew..more please people with more knowledge we have been emotionally blackmailed alot in this geographical expression,nice pictures then what are we waiting for 5 states is enough for me not like i travel to any other place when i arrive igbo land
I think something can be done in oguta and azumini

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 3:00am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

jesus christ is this boy really dull?read my lips we dont need you and stop saying south,state your ribe because you cant speak for all tribes in the south,ok.you are like the fulanis hiding behind hausa,you people are so divided and cant even find a common ground against igbos,you are refusing to say your tribe in the so called south.lol.i have defeated you and you are calling kanu,he cant save you.i already wrote a topic about so called south read it,we are igbos we dont need nobodies,who know una?state your tribe,i am posting another article tomorrow called nothing like niger delta i will tag you

Stupid pri-ck from the new recruits table of IPOB rat pack college
Go through my profile and you will know I don't miss any actions
Idoits trying to please is masters
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 3:03am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

yes white men brought canoe to onicha when they came are you alrite?

When I tell you show me how you gonna get to the Atlantic, is it by flying over the south south or how u r still rabbling like a fool

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:15am On Jun 03, 2021
engrchykae:
I think something can be done in oguta and azumini

please tell us more i think you are an engineer one of the profession i respect,we need to school these kids
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:17am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

When I tell you show me how you gonna get to the Atlantic, is it by flying over the south south or how u r still rabbling like a fool

i already told you and showed you pics and there is nothing like ss state you tribe,do you know ijaw and itsekiri hate each,lol.how will you live together
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by plaindealer: 3:17am On Jun 03, 2021
lol...

grin
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:18am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

lol..i am not a member of ipob and infact non ipob member plenty now because buhari open our eyes,you have been defeated and now you are ranting.lol
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:19am On Jun 03, 2021
plaindealer:
lol...

grin

lol make i follow you laff
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:28am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

Urhobos, Isokos and Ijaws itsekiri you hate each other,how will you live together in the same country and una no get land crossing,lol,unless una use yoruba land or igbo land you are sealocked
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 3:34am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

i already told you and showed you pics and there is nothing like ss state you tribe,do you know ijaw and itsekiri hate each,lol.how will you live together

Is that the reason the Catholic church in Imo state rejected a Bishop from Anambra state?
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 3:37am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

Urhobos, Isokos and Ijaws itsekiri you hate each other,how will you live together in the same country and una no get land crossing,lol,unless una use yoruba land or igbo land you are sealocked

No wonder there is fake and proper Igbos, tell us the truth why did Obiano the governor of Anambra state change a street name to Club road to spite Ebonyi, is because of love?
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:38am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

Is that the reason the Catholic church in Imo state rejected a Bishop from Anambra state?

lol he no get wetin to talk,igbos can fight and we settle,but iteskiri and ijaw are different tribes,oil and water can not mix,this is the case for all tribes in niger delta
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:40am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

No wonder there is fake and proper Igbos, tell us the truth why did Obiano the governor of Anambra state change a street name to Club road to spite Ebonyi, is because of love?

what is my business governor of south east,their politics dont concern me,i am not stupid,are they not eating together today,i told you igbos are same tribe we fight and settle,but ijaw and urobo and itsekiri are different tribes,see take your L you have nothing to say
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 3:41am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

lol..i am not a member of ipob and infact non ipob member plenty now because buhari open our eyes,you have been defeated and now you are ranting.lol

JUDAS number 1

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:42am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=nsiba post=102316938][/quote]

lol you are truly in pains..lol
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 3:45am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

lol you are truly in pains..lol

HÄ“hehehehe
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:53am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

HÄ“hehehehe

happy to school you anytime and you are welcome
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 4:01am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

happy to school you anytime and you are welcome
Forever stupid as anything
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 4:04am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

lol he no get wetin to talk,igbos can fight and we settle,but iteskiri and ijaw are different tribes,oil and water can not mix,this is the case for all tribes in niger delta

Only Igbos can fight and settle?
When they say you are foolish it is no lie
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 4:04am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:
Forever stupid as anything

lol.you have too much bitterness why are you hating igbos,remember we lead and you follow,coward that cant tell us his tribe,lol
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 4:05am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

Only Igbos can fight and settle?
When they say you are foolish it is no lie

ijaw and itsekiri hate each other and i heard all tribes in niger delta hate ijaws is it true
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 4:06am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

what is my business governor of south east,their politics dont concern me,i am not stupid,are they not eating together today,i told you igbos are same tribe we fight and settle,but ijaw and urobo and itsekiri are different tribes,see take your L you have nothing to say

Truly the most foolish tribe as confirmed by Ralph, so you will understand the language of Afikpo...
You lie like Demons

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 4:08am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

ijaw and itsekiri hate each other and i heard all tribes in niger delta hate ijaws is it true

You heard, KANU is really giving you miserable lots plenty to hear

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 4:10am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

lol.you have too much bitterness why are you hating igbos,remember we lead and you follow,coward that cant tell us his tribe,lol

You lead in slavery and still lead in slavery only, ask your parent
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 4:20am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

You lead in slavery and still lead in slavery only, ask your parent

those slaves are better than you today go and see them in america while your head it blocked with oyel,lol
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 4:22am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

You heard, KANU is really giving you miserable lots plenty to hear

you are a coward that wont mention his tribe you have been busted niger delta is not a tribe,i am from the south east only tribe is igbo and so called niger delta we have almost 20 or more tribes now what is your tribe or run away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: IBB True Statesman, Accomplished Nation Builder / Next Administration Will Inherit A Stable Democracy, Revamped Security - Buhari / Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu & Other APC Candidates In Takai LG, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.