Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] (6034 Views)

What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? / Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka / Why The Freedom Of Biafra Can Never Be Compromised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coldshisha:

Google insecurities through Pirates in bright of Guinea

Google insurance price on containers passing through bright of Guinea

Nobody in their right mind would use such unsafe route even Onistcha people without Navy gun boat

dude as i said i am an expert on international issues,no sea is safe today and world powers always patrol,from the straits of hormuz,to south china sea and the rest,world powers always protect shipping routes and biafran navy can protect our shores,it is not hard,do you think the usa aircraft carrier sail around the world because they love sailing?no it is to protect their goods and oil.even the gulf of aden riddled with somali pirates is still working well

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
ugo4u:

Heard of Obuaku seaport in Abia? It empties directly into the Atlantic Ocean and it's just 27 nautical miles to the Atlantic
https://www.nairaland.com/6321071/inspection-obuaku-seaport-site-abia

very nice i love this
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
fozapi:

child of hate what is our business with niger and mali,i am telliing you that ships will enter from the alantic to onicha,did the white man pass niger and mali to enter onicha back then?nigeria will cease to exist so stop wasting your time.we would dredge the river niger we cant be held down by you unserious lots

Mumu u don't have any sense at all, do you understand the consequencies of Niger and Mali building dams?
Do you know why we subsidizing light to Niger and Benin?
You just don't have anything inside that brain of yours.
Let em build dams na only raining season una go de see water, dumb shit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
nsiba:

Mumu u don't have any sense at all, do you understand the consequencies of Niger and Mali building dams?
You just don't have anything inside that brain of yours

and i ask you coconut head did the white men pass through niger and mali when they arrived onicha?you are yapping nonsense,nothing will stop biafra,ok build your damn and we can always tow ships to onicha port from sea in delta state or we build a port in our igbo speaking part in delta state and we can build an island on international waters close to delta state like the chinese did,look we have lots of options,keep your mali and niger,did you receive sense now?
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
nsiba:

posted by a nairlander

The Obuaku Seaport has been in the plans for years but with the coming of the Enyimba Economic City, plans to activate and expand it are in the works. Once constructed, shippers with smaller vessels can navigate the Imo river (after dredging) and deliver goods to the port directly. The new port, once completed will complement Onne and service EEC, Aba and surrounding areas.

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
nsiba:

let me ask you a question,y do you people like throwing spanners in the wheels of the igbo progress,i dont just get it,you must find something sha,wetin concern us with niger and mali,water don finish for atlantic?for over 50yrs igbos have no seaport no international airport,make una fear GOD na
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
fozapi:

and i ask you coconut head did the white men pass through niger and mali when they arrived onicha?you are yapping nonsense,nothing will stop biafra,ok build your damn and we can always tow ships to onicha port from sea in delta state or we build a port in our igbo speaking part in delta state and we can build an island on international waters close to delta state like the chinese did,look we have lots of options,keep your mali and niger,did you receive sense now?

Your brain is filled of SAWDUST
* why did Nigeria and other West African nation pleaded Niger republic not to build a dam over the Niger River?
* why is Ethiopian Sudan and Egypt fighting over dam?
* The Oyibo people shey na canoe, vessel or ship dem bin use?
* China build within her territory so you think if Nigeria splits aboki nations of Niger and Mali go send you?
** The River Niger flows from Guinea down to the Atlantic and not the other way round and the subject of this discussion is beyond the reasoning capacity of your sawdust brain.
Listen and listen good if the country splits and Niger alone should any dam, perish any useless thought of a port cause dredging from the Coastal states axis will never happen

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
fozapi:

posted by a nairlander

The Obuaku Seaport has been in the plans for years but with the coming of the Enyimba Economic City, plans to activate and expand it are in the works. Once constructed, shippers with smaller vessels can navigate the Imo river (after dredging) and deliver goods to the port directly. The new port, once completed will complement Onne and service EEC, Aba and surrounding areas.

Fishbrain

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
fozapi:

let me ask you a question,y do you people like throwing spanners in the wheels of the igbo progress,i dont just get it,you must find something sha,wetin concern us with niger and mali,water don finish for atlantic?for over 50yrs igbos have no seaport no international airport,make una fear GOD na

You don't think strategically only myopically.
All the question I asked find out if they are true or not, and don't be sentimental about it

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
nsiba:

All the question I asked find out if they are true or not, and don't be sentimental about it

i asked a question and you are just crying,you failed to answer any question,all you did was yap and yap
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
nsiba:

Your brain is filled of SAWDUST
* why did Nigeria and other West African nation pleaded Niger republic not to build a dam over the Niger River?
* why is Ethiopian Sudan and Egypt fighting over dam?
* The Oyibo people shey na canoe, vessel or ship dem bin use?
* China build within her territory so you think if Nigeria splits aboki nations of Niger and Mali go send you?
** The River Niger flows from Guinea down to the Atlantic and not the other way round and the subject of this discussion is beyond the reasoning capacity of your sawdust brain.
Listen and listen good if the country splits and Niger alone should any dam, perish any useless thought of a port cause dredging from the Coastal states axis will never happen

dude dont compare the nile to the atlantic,i asked you a question,where did the white men pass to onicha?did they pass through niger and mali?i say you dull,no na canoe white people use,lol..stop embarrasin yourself china did not build in her territory,i say you dont know anything stick to niger and mali,the country will split,no if,ok..niger boy, see where china build an artificial island and see where china is located,receive sense mustard seed brain,you cant stop us from dredging the river niger,so and read about the istanbul canal that turkey wants to build,just leave the matters for engineers

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
nsiba:

Istanbul Canal
The Istanbul Canal is a project for the artificial sea-level waterway, which is planned by Turkey on East Thrace, connecting the Black Sea to the Sea of Marmara, and thus to the Aegean and Mediterranean seas. Istanbul Canal would bisect the current European side of Istanbul and thus form an island between Asia and Europe

i hope you learnt something today,dont be quick to run us down,the world would marvel at what we would do at river niger

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 1:05am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

i asked a question and you are just crying,you failed to answer any question,all you did was yap and yap

U called sentiments questions, you are a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by umunaija: 1:07am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

Continue claiming that you are Igbo, nobody falls for your evil scheme anymore. In as much as we Igbos don't send who no send us, we are not angry with anyone. The way we will develop our country, seaport, airport etc is in our mind. When is time, we will act not talk. We didn't ask for your opinion, you can have the presidency but stop writing and replying yourself. Thanks
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:11am On Jun 03, 2021
umunaija:

Continue claiming that you are Igbo, nobody falls for your evil scheme anymore. In as much as we Igbos don't send who no send us, we are not angry with anyone. The way we will develop our country, seaport, airport etc is in our mind. When is time, we will act not talk. We didn't ask for your opinion, you can have the presidency but stop writing and replying yourself. Thanks

i feel you this is what this forum have done to igbos we have been bullied into submission,igbos are peace loving people and we normally use shrine to settle disputes just like in the olden days,we dont like wahala,if you notice if they catch an igbo drug dealer that thread would be full,got to a point,i dont open such topics,but if they nab a yoruba drug dealer that page wont go past 2pages,but if na igbo name it would be like 10pages attacking igbo like say na we and the guy carry the drugs,lol.,we igbos know that crime have no nationality o tribe all of us na thief,americans,brits,chinese and russians are worse but the media hides it

https://www.nairaland.com/6584026/20-pounds-igbos-know-yourself
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 1:15am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

Istanbul Canal
The Istanbul Canal is a project for the artificial sea-level waterway, which is planned by Turkey on East Thrace, connecting the Black Sea to the Sea of Marmara, and thus to the Aegean and Mediterranean seas. Istanbul Canal would bisect the current European side of Istanbul and thus form an island between Asia and Europe

i hope you learnt something today,dont be quick to run us down,the world would marvel at what we would do at river niger

This guy is beyond stupid, Turkey is how many countries?
So after the splits of Nigeria into different countries you think you will just build a canal to Biafra land.....
I marvel at your stupidity only

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

This guy is beyond stupid, Turkey is how many countries?
So after the splits of Nigeria into different countries you think you will just build a canal to Biafra land.....
I marvel at your stupidity only

i said you are too dull,i am showing you an engineering miracle in turkey telling you we can perform an engineering miracle aswell,where did you even fall out from?,i showed you china you skip that because i defeated you there and you jump on turkey.lol..take your L man,you be painter for real life..lol

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 1:29am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

dude dont compare the nile to the atlantic,i asked you a question,where did the white men pass to onicha?did they pass through niger and mali?i say you dull,no na canoe white people use,lol..stop embarrasin yourself china did not build in her territory,i say you dont know anything stick to niger and mali,the country will split,no if,ok..niger boy, see where china build an artificial island and see where china is located,receive sense mustard seed brain,you cant stop us from dredging the river niger,so and read about the istanbul canal that turkey wants to build,just leave the matters for engineers

Territory is also difficult for you to understand the meaning, so China and Turkey na landlocked country, do they have any barrier to the sea?
You brain na real Guinea pig, the type wey KANU de tell that they will build castles on the air with IPOB engineers
You are surrounded from all corners and you de dream like a goat.
So the white men that passed to Onitsha and the coastal people selling slaves back then who know the routes better?
Were there countries existing back then, I have told you before and again you brain is sawdust filled

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 1:33am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

i said you are too dull,i am showing you an engineering miracle in turkey telling you we can perform an engineering miracle aswell,where did you even fall out from?,i showed you china you skip that because i defeated you there and you jump on turkey.lol..take your L man,you be painter for real life..lol

Guinea pig rants
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:42am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

Guinea pig rants

lol..you are defeated take your L..even israel wanted to build an island seaport for gaza and you are telling me igbos cant build an island,you are dreaming and you know nothing,we have lots of options,i say you igbo haters are unintelligent because of your igbo hate you fail badly,you are not an engineer so runaway

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 1:47am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

lol..you are defeated take your L..even israel wanted to build an island seaport for gaza and you are telling me igbos cant build an island,you are dreaming and you know nothing,we have lots of options,i say you igbo haters are unintelligent because of your igbo hate you fail badly,you are not an engineer so runaway

Igbos will build this Island where, Onitsha side of the River Niger or the Atlantic ocean?
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:51am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

Territory is also difficult for you to understand the meaning, so China and Turkey na landlocked country, do they have any barrier to the sea?
You brain na real Guinea pig, the type wey KANU de tell that they will build castles on the air with IPOB engineers
You are surrounded from all corners and you de dream like a goat.
So the white men that passed to Onitsha and the coastal people selling slaves back then who know the routes better?
Were there countries existing back then, I have told you before and again you brain is sawdust filled

you are so dull i saw take your L in peace and how are we land locked when we have igbos in delta with access o te sea or you didnt know that too,make i ask what is your tribe in niger delta because you people hide behind niger delta,now look at the screenshot and see how white men came to onicha,i say you dull,i must cure you today,how many times will day tell you vegetables that igbos have access to sea

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:51am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

Igbos will build this Island where? Onitsha or the Atlantic

jamb question

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 1:56am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

you are so dull i saw take your L in peace and how are we land locked when we have igbos in delta with access o te sea or you didnt know that too,make i ask what is your tribe in niger delta because you people hide behind niger delta,now look at the screenshot and see how white men came to onicha,i say you dull,i must cure you today,how many times will day tell you vegetables that igbos have access to sea

Before White men came to Onicha, how did you think slaves were being sold to the white men from onicha?

Which access do have to the sea through Ikot Abasi or where?
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:59am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

Before White men came to Onicha, how did you think slaves were being sold to the white men from onicha?

Which access do have to the sea through Ikot Abasi or where?

yes white men brought river niger with their canoe,river niger did not exist before they arrived.take ur L
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 2:03am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

yes white men brought river niger with their canoe,river niger did not exist before they arrived.take ur L

And you think Mango Park discovered the River Niger?
You are great fool, I want you to tell me which access do you have to the Atlantic?
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:13am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

And you think Mango Park discovered the River Niger?
You are great fool, I want you to tell me which access do you have to the Atlantic?

yes like lake victoria,white men are the originals inhabitants of onicha,mumu..see una case b like suez canal for egypt,we dont need you,we have sea access,come at me with facts not igbo hate

you didnt state your tribe in niger delta?you day shame

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 03, 2021
Ukwa east and west has a river 20 nautical miles from the Atlantic ocean. Abia state has plans to build sea port on the already mapped and surveyed territory but no funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 2:21am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

yes like lake victoria,white men are the originals inhabitants of onicha,mumu..see una case b like suez canal for egypt,we dont need you,we have sea access,come at me with facts not igbo hate

you didnt state your tribe in niger delta?you day shame

I don't like emotional or cry cry babies, only idoits not up to 2years old on this political section of NAIRALAND still de ask me my tribe
Which facts have you shown here beside childish lamentations of hate.
Which access do you Idoit have to the Atlantic ocean?
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:24am On Jun 03, 2021
nobleiyke4biafr:
Ukwa east and west has a river 20 nautical miles from the Atlantic ocean. Abia state has plans to build sea port on the already mapped and surveyed territory but no funds.

nice one bro.leave these unintelligent igbo haters,see suez canal

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:27am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

I don't like emotional or cry cry babies, only idoits not up to 2years old on this political section of NAIRALAND still de ask me my tribe
Which facts have you shown here beside childish lamentations of hate.
Which access do you Idoit have to the Atlantic ocean?

hahaha,he has been defeated,he cant mention his tribe in the niger delta,maybe his tribe is a minority tribe there,because we know ijaws are more,see suez canal,it answers your question,igbos really dont need you no more,enough is a enough

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 2:35am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

hahaha,he has been defeated,he cant mention his tribe in the niger delta,maybe his tribe is a minority tribe there,because we know ijaws are more,see suez canal,it answers your question,igbos really dont need you no more,enough is a enough

Hehehe idoits of June1 trying to impress IPOB he is doing his best.

Suez canal in Egypt surrounded only by Egypt, the idoits is comparing it to a Biafra surrounded by other countries controlling the coast
You think through your anus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC-PCC Accept members of Atiku Support Organization To Tinubu's Camp / FG Generates 21,000 Jobs With SURE-P – Minister / GEJ Fought Corruption - Femi Falana On Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.