Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Help! He Is Stalking Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! He Is Stalking Me (968 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He Is Stalking Me by kakshi123: 4:27pm On May 02, 2011
A Female Friend of mine has an issue

She dated this guy for like some months , but they have known for quite some years. now based on some spiritual advise she decided to end the relationship
out of annoyance 3 months down the line he gets married to another lady which to my Friend means he somehow had someone else  all the time he was dating her. now here is the dilemma this Guys keeps calling like mad and says he wants a second chance (pls note he is married), he is like even stalking her right now going to her office etc Pls she need your Advise,

if u also need more infor to properly diagnose this issue i will try my best to supply it (the story is not mine cos i am a male!  lipsrsealed)
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by swisscash(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2011
Hmm! Ok
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by CrudeOil1(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2011
Call the cops.
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by 190: 4:35pm On May 02, 2011
Report the POPO

Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by lawee009: 4:38pm On May 02, 2011
Tell her to introduce her new boyfriend to him
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by MMM2(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2011
if d girl still luvs de boy she should marry d boy as a 2 wife.
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by Godmother(f): 5:30pm On May 02, 2011
Let her threaten him with everything she can use.
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by IZUKWU(m): 6:11pm On May 02, 2011
Tell his wife.Period
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by kakshi123: 7:46pm On May 02, 2011
IZUKWU:

Tell his wife.Period

I really like this one thanks, i have already told her all the answers u guys gave just now and she likes this option!

I also told her to get a virtual Boyfriend to threaten him if she doesn't have one, (making way for myself na) grin grin
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by arramyjay: 7:57pm On May 02, 2011
She should tell the guy's wife.
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by toyemz(f): 8:55pm On May 02, 2011
@poster
telling his wife might not be the best action to take oh
from all indications,he seems to have married his wife on the rebound
and after such a short while in the marriage,he obviously hasn't found what he was looking for,hence him coming back to seek out your friend
telling the wife might just be the outlet he is seeking for,she is told,she gets p.ssed off and she walks
the stalking then intensifies

similar action happened to me in Nigeria,(he wasn't married sha) and the advice i got and took was to involve one military guy,
who on the quiet warned him off
That was the last i saw or heard of him
it might just work for you too
good luck
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by andy1(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2011
kakshi123:

I really like this one thanks, i have already told her all the answers u guys gave just now and she likes this option!

I also told her to get a virtual Boyfriend to threaten him if she doesn't have one, (making way for myself na) grin grin
lol badhtt guyy!
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by Osama10(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2011
IZUKWU:

Tell his wife.Period

Simple. wink
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by kakshi123: 9:24am On May 03, 2011
toyemz:

@poster
telling his wife might not be the best action to take oh
from all indications,he seems to have married his wife on the rebound
and after such a short while in the marriage,he obviously hasn't found what he was looking for,hence him coming back to seek out your friend
telling the wife might just be the outlet he is seeking for,she is told,she gets p.ssed off and she walks
the stalking then intensifies

similar action happened to me in Nigeria,(he wasn't married sha) and the advice i got and took was to involve one military guy,
who on the quiet warned him off
That was the last i saw or heard of him
it might just work for you too
good luck

Hmm this sounds logical also , and u are correct about the rebound stuff, hmm i will see what I can do.
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by kakshi123: 9:32am On May 03, 2011
NLers

Sorry i need you guys Help Again!

See i have this other friend grin grin

she was married to this fine Chap, to cut the long story short the guy cannot do, as in can not perform should she walk out of the marriage or stay, both are well to do and have Jobs. i cant really be too clear on this one cos one of them might be here on NL

Thanks
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by Welder(m): 3:18pm On May 04, 2011
kakshi123:

NLers

Sorry i need you guys Help Again!

See i have this other friend grin grin

she was married to this fine Chap, to cut the long story short the guy cannot do, as in can not perform should she walk out of the marriage or stay, both are well to do and have Jobs. i cant really be too clear on this one cos one of them might be here on NL

Thanks

What kind of sic friends do you have sef? Methinks you are lookin for free information for your perverted set of friends, they all seem to be abused in some way from the stalking married man to impotent hussy (since this one na your friend, you fit dey help pending when una see correct advise or the impotent hubby nab you)

Anuofia angry angry
Re: Help! He Is Stalking Me by snthesis(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2011
Welder:

What kind of sic friends do you have sef? Methinks you are lookin for free information for your perverted set of friends, they all seem to be abused in some way from the stalking married man to impotent hussy (since this one na your friend, you fit dey help pending when una see correct advise or the impotent hubby nab you)

Anuofia angry angry
lol

(1) (Reply)

Has my boyfriend turned into an expert liar? / Whats Your Break Up Style ( Wen Ure Nt Interested In A Relationship Again) / A Very Rich Man Or A Very Very Very Handsome Youngman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.