Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? (32116 Views)

I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

Am kind of new here and I decided to share this to learn from all, be it just sharing your own view or experience if you have had any or just advising base on what you know too.

Three years ago I met a guy, handsome, working class, well educated. He was 27 years then and I was 19 years and not yet in higher institution, he told me he loves me and he wanted a relationship with me of which after some time too I started developing interest in him too and so the relationship kicked off after few months.

He was my kind of guy tall, dark and handsome, Godfearing, intelligent and also from my state. We were happy together until I started feeling insecure because he never introduced me to neither of his parent nor friends nor any relative at all, while I was busy flaunting the relationship and he won't agree to come visit me at my place too, i kept telling my siblings my bf is not in town, he said because his last relationship he did that and the outcome wasn't good because the girl later broke up with him and he was heartbroken so was being careful.

I tried believing at first but with time I couldn't trust myself to feel he is not hiding some things from me, so i confronted him and told him at least ur best friend and am okay with it and I asked him questions like is it cos am not yet in school? besides as at that time have written jamb and was waiting for the admission list to be out.

He told me he loved beyond all that but still no one can hear about our relationship...at that moment I knew something was wrong and my insecurity wont let me trust him again so I decided to end the relationship there.

It was painful to me at the time but I tell you it was one of the best decisions I made...and to my surprise he didn't come begging back like I read in romance books and that hurts the more but that made me forget about him faster than I wanted and I moved on.

Fastforward to 2 years later this same guy started stalking me everywhere telling me how he loves me so much and that he is serious that he wants me to marry him, promising heaven and earth.

At this time have moved on and I was already in school, well I told him I was no longer interested and I dont love him again, he left me for some time and then started stalking me back this year again.

So when I was home for holiday I decided to see him and then he told me how he is now engaged to a lady he just met this year too and they have done their introduction but he doesn't love her and he still loves me and if I say yes to him he will call of the wedding and marry me.

It was strange to see that same guy that was always bossy around me begging me but I just told him I wont be the cause of another woman's sorrow by him breaking up with his fiancee.

Now he is ready to introduce me to even his ancestors, and treat me like a lady but unfortunately I stopped loving him long time ago.

Now he stalks me everywhere and am fed up already.

so ladies have you been in this kind of situation before and guys too? what's your best advice on this?

Meaningful contribution pls.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by braine(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Some men are like that. I don't think there's anything much you can do than to always turn him down anytime he starts his talks.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
The best thing is u ignore him...how he stalk u? Does he knows ur schedules?does he knows all ur social media sites? In this case block him..and do not answer any calls from him, eventually he will get tired doing it.. cool

16 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by yomi007k(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
CHOP HIS MONEY TILL HE GETS SENSE tongue

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
yomi007k:

And this coming from a guy?

later you guys will say ladies like money.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol,my dear u berra ignore him asap!!He's is after ur pusssy nothing else!!

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by vizkiz: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
braine:
Men are like that. I don't think there's anything much you can do than to always turn him down anytime he starts his talks.

Men are like what?
Don't generalize angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by yomi007k(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

And this coming from a guy?

later you guys will say ladies like money.
Don't they?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
KashyBaby:
The best thing is u ignore him...how he stalk u? Does he knows ur schedules?does he knows all ur social media sites? In this case block him..and do not answer any calls from him, eventually he will get tired doing it.. cool

I was trying to be polite before.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by braine(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
vizkiz:

Men are like what?
Don't generalize angry

I didnt generalize.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by gamaliel121(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nice one
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by SirLegal(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Seriously speaking, the young man doesn't know what he wants.
Already done his Introduction with his fiancee and still wants to dump her ass for You.

You did the right thing by moving on. There's also a chance of him dumping You if you would have agreed to let him leave his fiancee for you.

THE DUDE LOOKS LIKE A PLAYER TO ME undecided

38 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
vizkiz:

Men are like what?
Don't generalize angry

are u trying to say you are an exception?
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:
I just told him I wnt be the cause of another woman's sorrow by him breaking up with his fiancee.
...... You have said it all already with these words. You dont need any advice anymore sis. Just ignore him henceforth..............

12 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Men!! them think sey they get sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by 48noble(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
yomi007k:

Ignore this guy, he wants u to dirty ur hands and probably get trapped by this pathetic stalker. U ve don well so far. Keep it that way.

13 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
yomi007k:
Don't they?
Majority not all.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by vizkiz: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

are u trying to say you are an exception?

yeah... I am freagging different. undecided
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by yomi007k(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

Majority not all.

Then that's a YES. tongue

..."I rest my case ur honour"
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by yomi007k(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
48noble:

Ignore this guy, he wants u to dirty ur hands and probably get trapped by this pathetic stalker. U ve don well so far. Keep it that way.

Wat is dis one saying?

Is it all girls chopping guy's money that dirty their hands?

She has every reason not to be loyal to him.

If she starts collecting his money without any show of love, he will be uncomfortable n leave d relationship.

Wat about d babe, hasn't she invested in d relationship?

* for every action,there is an equal and opposite reaction*...sir Isaac Newton.

GO FIGURE!

4 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol,my dear u berra ignore him asap!!He's is after ur pusssy nothing else!!

alright thanks.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by 48noble(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
yomi007k:

Wat is dis one saying?
Is it all girls chopping guy's money that dirty their hands?
She has every reason not to be loyal to him.
If she starts collecting his money without any show of love, he will be uncomfortable n leave d relationship.
Wat about d babe, hasn't she invested in d relationship?
* for every action,there is an equal and opposite reaction*...sir Isaac Newton.
GO FIGURE!

It's unethical
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

alright thanks.
Welcm babe
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by yomi007k(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
48noble:

It's unethical

Ethics of which profession? LOL

And wat d guy is doing is "ethical"?

5 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah... I am freagging different. undecided

what is freagging about it?
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by 48noble(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
yomi007k:

Ethics of which profession? LOL

Relationship ethics cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by yomi007k(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
48noble:

Relationship ethics cheesy

Relationship na profession?

Was there any set rules or contract to bind?

2 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by IamLEGEND1: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
that nígga ain't loyal just sleep with him....he'll let u be.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
that nígga ain't loyal just sleep with him....he'll let u be.
Bad advice.

14 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by vizkiz: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

what is freagging about it?

I don't know... Maybe it is because I am fan-freagging-tactic wink
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by IamLEGEND1: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

Bad advice.
he's only after ur vagína
so give it to him..... you'll be happy you did

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by donholy28(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
He doesn't love u at all...its just that he "probably" didn't tick attendance so he's back to tick it then smile and run!!!""mission accomplished!!…dont be fooled

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.