Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing (8517 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / My Relationship Is About Crashing / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Ihatemen(f): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2021
I hate men

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by angelfallz(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2021
Put yourself in his shoes. Then answer for yourself

prezidob:
I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. Honestly he's such a sweet guy and every lady's dream man. We're both course mates in the same university. We love each other and have pledged to get married after graduation. I'm a very beautiful lady as there's no day gone by without a toaster. Because of financial difficulties, I took a job in a club as a waitress and recently, secretary to my boss... combining both work. I go to meeting with my boss to plan for the organisation of the club and I do come late and sometimes I sleep over.
My boyfriend reprimanded me for late nights and I told him that he's not my father and should not try to control me. He is so jealous!!
But the truth is he doesn't hide anything from me. Throughout the lockdown he was there for me.
I don't like the work but it's the only way to get by since my parents are not helping and my boyfriend is a student too.

How do I convince him that I love him and I will not cheat on him?

He doesn't want me to do the work neither do I. But we can't help it.

Please your opinion matters a lot to me as it will help me manage my situation. I don't want to lose him.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by RaphtechSolar(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Oracle have spoken
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your boyfriend is not just an insecure scumbag who is unappreciative of the lenghts you're willing to displease yourself and go to so as not to put a financial strain on him, he is also emotionally colour blind not to see all the red flags that show that you are an undercover whoore whose kpekus is being shared.

The first red flag here is that you are doing a job you don't like just because of the money.
This means you have the propensity to compromise on your standards.

Experience has also taught us that ladies who get their validation from the number of toasters they get spread their legs faster than a baby vulture learning to fly because for them, it is an honour to be even considered desirable.

So as a very beautiful lady who is sure to get a new toaster every single day, it is almost impossible for you to convince me that your boss, the man who is your source of income; the same one who upgraded you from waitress to personal secretary is yet to see the "assets" those other toasters see in you.
(This is me not even wanting to take into cognizance the things male club owners do to their female staff.)

So except you have a Master's degree in Hospitality Management or you are a consultant in Project Management, I am yet to see what other qualification asides kpekus that will bring about a female secretary's late night meetings with her boss over the smooth operations of a club; a meeting that will necessitate brainstorming till very late in the night and ends up making them sleep over at work.

Anyone who has been to a club knows that only two things happen in a club; debauchery and more debauchery. Just being in that environment is enough to damage your moral compass.
So a lady who knows she is beautiful and has broken her standard for money will do it again and again. If not for the money, maybe just to sustain her boss's financial favours or appreciate him for promoting her from waiter to his secretary.

And for the information of the naive, there is no human in the world who is incapable of cheating. The only ones who are yet to cheat are the ones that do not have either or both of the following;
i). A reason to.
ii) An opportunity to?

And you have both.

You are not cheating on your boyfriend, the fool is the one cheating himself by being over-protective of the integrity of your kpekus, I only wish he knew that at the extent you've gotten to now, even a big sized padlock and two soldering machines won't keep it shut.

Over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by leonard002(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2021
That job isn't safe. You will compromise if you haven't already. Look for something else to do
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by BruncleZuma: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2021
The bros is insecure
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Mchew..as if the tables were turned, you wont also have insecurities if he was working in a club too as a bar man. Abeg you ladies always want men to understand you but never understand men. Get out abeg. His insecurities as far as i am concerned is valid, you either quit the rship or quit the job, the choice is yours!

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Pusyiter(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2021
Thanks Jare
Is he your husband?
Common boyfriend you dey kill yourself worse of it, una still dey school.
My dear campus relationships end at the campus gate.

GreenFarmsNG:
Easy choice

Tell him you wish to remain friends now, abi una want dey do couples fvckery daily now?

Keep the job, build your life. By building your life you open yourself to more opportunities and even better suitors

I believe you'll meet much better suitor and this will change your life.

Let the guy go and get himself sorted. He won't be ready for a while. If he's sorted he can love. All these keeping space here and there. Smh
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by egenma(f): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2021
he is scared because he know there is no integrity in doing that kind job

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by West2019(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2021
prezidob:
I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. Honestly he's such a sweet guy and every lady's dream man. We're both course mates in the same university. We love each other and have pledged to get married after graduation. I'm a very beautiful lady as there's no day gone by without a toaster.

Because of financial difficulties, I took a job in a club as a waitress and recently, secretary to my boss... combining both work. I go to meeting with my boss to plan for the organisation of the club and I do come late and sometimes I sleep over.

My boyfriend reprimanded me for late nights and I told him that he's not my father and should not try to control me. He is so jealous!!
But the truth is he doesn't hide anything from me. Throughout the lockdown he was there for me.

I don't like the work but it's the only way to get by since my parents are not helping and my boyfriend is a student too.

Please your opinion matters a lot to me as it will help me manage my situation. I don't want to lose him.
a say without toaster you are a public dog toilet. Working in a club

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Dbarrzx: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2021
bread and butter no dey separate after meeting...ur boyfriend no say ur boss na redpill nigga

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by BananaPeel(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2021
prezidob:
I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. Honestly he's such a sweet guy and every lady's dream man. We're both course mates in the same university. We love each other and have pledged to get married after graduation. I'm a very beautiful lady as there's no day gone by without a toaster.

Because of financial difficulties, I took a job in a club as a waitress and recently, secretary to my boss... combining both work. I go to meeting with my boss to plan for the organisation of the club and I do come late and sometimes I sleep over.

That job isn't even good for your CV let alone a relationship.
Who says that's the only job available for you?
This statement " you are not my father, so, you can't control me has ruined some relationships. My guy has moved on and the girl is now begging.
Shebi you will marry your daddy...

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by GhostWisperer: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2021
prezidob:

first off, you have an olosho job no man worth his worth would tolerate. If I were him , I would leave you the moment you accept the job. I won't even talk to you.

If you work in a club and could pass the night there, you're already an olosho or an olosho in waiting.

Secondly there's no future between you and your man. Course mates? Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Prettylima(f): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your boyfriend is not just an insecure scumbag who is unappreciative of the lenghts you're willing to displease yourself and go to so as not to put a financial strain on him, he is also emotionally colour blind not to see all the red flags that show that you are an undercover whoore whose kpekus is being shared.

The first red flag here is that you are doing a job you don't like just because of the money.

Experience has also taught us that ladies who get their validation from the number of toasters they get spread their legs faster than a baby vulture learning to fly because for them, it is an honour to be even considered desirable.

So as a very beautiful lady who is sure to get a new toaster every single day, it is almost impossible for you to convince me that your boss, the man who is your source of income; the same one who upgraded you from waitress to personal secretary is yet to see the "assets" those other toasters see in you.
(This is me not even wanting to take into cognizance the things male club owners do to their female staff.)

So except you have a Master's degree in Hospitality Management or you are a consultant in Project Management, I am yet to see what other qualification asides an available kpekus that will bring about a female secretary's late night meetings with her boss over the smooth operations of a club; a meeting that will necessitate brainstorming till very late in the night and ends up making them sleep over at work.

Anyone who has been to a club knows that only two things happen in a club; debauchery and more debauchery. Just being in that environment is enough to damage your moral compass.
So a lady who knows she is beautiful and has broken her standard for money will do it again and again. If not for the money, maybe just to sustain her boss's financial favours or appreciate him for promoting her from waiter to his secretary.

And for the information of the naive, there is no human in the world who is incapable of cheating. The only ones who are yet to cheat are the ones that do not have either or both of the following;
i). A reason to.
ii) An opportunity to?

And you have both.

You are not cheating on your boyfriend, the fool is the one cheating himself by being over-protective of the integrity of your kpekus, I only wish he knew that at the extent you've gotten to now, even a big sized padlock and two soldering machines won't keep it shut.

You really make alot of sense bro

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Coldshisha: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2021
You better run from the idiot ... If you quite working and can finance your education you may drop out never get the opportunity to get the education
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Willgates(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So except you have a Master's degree in Hospitality Management or you are a consultant in Project Management, I am yet to see what other qualification asides an available kpekus that will bring about a female secretary's late night meetings with her boss over the smooth operations of a club; a meeting that will necessitate brainstorming till very late in the night and ends up making them sleep over at work.

i). A reason to.
ii) An opportunity to?

And you have both.

Over to Lalasticlala and the other elders

Damn nigga. So much truth�

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Jsucre(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2021
Lifestone:
You can't maintain a relationship with the type of job you are holding now. It's best you allow your boyfriend to go than the continued daily torture you are subjecting him to.
well said

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2021
prezidob:

Your FUTURE is more important than a man. Dump him and move on.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2021
prezidob:

... Repent !!! And STOP CHEATING sad sad sad
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by peeps4u: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2021
I will not blame your BF neither will I blame you for taking that jobnsince that is all you've got to do to earn a living, but truth be said, I don't think any man that is seriously and genuinely in a relationship will be comfortable with that job; working in a club, being close to your male boss and even sleeping over at the club sometimes. He's natural and understandable for him to be 'jealous' and worried.

You can't or I say you will battle to keep a relationship with that job, one has to go. Choose the one most daring to you.

Good luck

prezidob:

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by maasoap(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i). A reason to.
ii) An opportunity to?

And you have both.

Two contradictory statements in one post.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2021
prezidob:

prezidobo-dobo olosho grin
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by OlawaleBammie: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2021
prezidob:

My boyfriend reprimanded me for late nights and I told him that he's not my father and should not try to control me.

He is so jealous!!

Since he's not ur father, u dont need to convince him na, abi why are u so worried about the convincing?

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by GhostWisperer: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2021
egenma:
thats his insecurities
becrowned simpanzee!

Na people like you dey chew olosho menstrual pad.

Big fool.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i). A reason to.
ii) An opportunity to?

And you have both.

intellectual extraordinare

you dey game

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by pickatyouu: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2021
My sister pursue ur dream, and be financially independent, boyfriend and girlfriend no dey pay bills. If you get opportunity to travel out and boy friend no gree , you go abort.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by erinatso: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2021
Na nw u know that he's not ur father abi? Come!! What is the colour of ur problem? See ur confusion is confussing me oh
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by mrwonlasewonie: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2021
He doesnt like your job,he wants you to resign but has no alternative job for you

I am sure his pen1s Will feed you and pay your bills

This is the prayer point you should pray for yourself: people that have no direction, ambition and drive and have nothing to offer me as an alternative job but to be giving advice and reprimanding but no take go and start buisness, Take go and pay school fees will not branch near you in Jesus name

They're the ones who are not going anywhere and will not allow those who are serious about their lives to go where they're going because they want to drag you to their level

Drops pen!
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by 3Dee(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2021
My ex used to work in an hotel as a waitress, then she became a supervisor. The temptations were just too much for me to bear. There was a day a guy came from abroad and gave her 1k dollars about 350k naira then just to sleep with her. She immediately called me and told me. Of course I told her to reject it but I noticed she was never broke, her salary was 40k but she was making like times 3 of that amount(she said tips from customers for being a fine girl).
The last straw that broke the camel's back was the day she told me her manager called her in the middle of the night that the guest house he wanted to sleep wasn't taken care of and that she should come immediately to inspect it. She went there with a clean mind but when she got there manager wanted to pounce on her. She told me she had to beg her way out and the next day she resigned. I doubt if anything didn't happen sha, because she was bent on arresting the guy.
Last last, I took it upon myself to look for a decent job for her, I started applying for jobs and she got the one she's still doing till now.
Now the problem is that her bosses too wants to chop her. Why are guys in corporate environment always like this self�

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Ishilove: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Made619:
my God see wisdom on rampage...
If you call that crap he wrote up there wisdom, then you need to pray to God for wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Sniperblacka: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2021
After Sleeping over abi
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Johncuppa(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2021
prezidob:

S

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife / Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.