Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing (8465 Views)

My Relationship Is About Crashing / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. Honestly he's such a sweet guy and every lady's dream man. We're both course mates in the same university. We love each other and have pledged to get married after graduation. I'm a very beautiful lady as there's no day gone by without a toaster.

Because of financial difficulties, I took a job in a club as a waitress and recently, secretary to my boss... combining both work. I go to meeting with my boss to plan for the organisation of the club and I do come late and sometimes I sleep over.

My boyfriend reprimanded me for late nights and I told him that he's not my father and should not try to control me. He is so jealous!!
But the truth is he doesn't hide anything from me. Throughout the lockdown he was there for me.

I don't like the work but it's the only way to get by since my parents are not helping and my boyfriend is a student too.

How do I convince him that I love him and I will not cheat on him?

He doesn't want me to do the work neither do I. But we can't help it.

Please your opinion matters a lot to me as it will help me manage my situation. I don't want to lose him.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by heniford2: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Super story if u never cheat already

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Lifestone(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
You can't maintain a relationship with the type of job you are holding now. It's best you allow your boyfriend to go than the continued daily torture you are subjecting him to.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Northbreed(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
😁
This one na loud one ooo Chai. Well wat did I want to say self
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by GreenFarmsNG: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Easy choice

Tell him you wish to remain friends now, abi una want dey do couples fvckery daily now?

Keep the job, build your life. By building your life you open yourself to more opportunities and even better suitors

I believe you'll meet much better suitor and this will change your life.

Let the guy go and get himself sorted. He won't be ready for a while. If he's sorted he can love. All these keeping space here and there. Smh

11 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by GeneralPula: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
As a waitress, you’ll soon be having clients..

Surely, you’ll cheat on him. There’s no 2 ways about it..

You’ll after sometime quit the waitress job and focus on your clients..

Then you’ll round it up by having a profile on badoo..

This I have seen !

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by NwaAmaikpe: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
shocked

Your boyfriend is not just an insecure scumbag who is unappreciative of the lenghts you're willing to displease yourself and go to so as not to put a financial strain on him, he is also emotionally colour blind not to see all the red flags that show that you are an undercover whoore whose kpekus is being shared.

The first red flag here is that you are doing a job you don't like just because of the money.
This means you have the propensity to compromise on your standards.

Experience has also taught us that ladies who get their validation from the number of toasters they get spread their legs faster than a baby vulture learning to fly because for them, it is an honour to be even considered desirable.

So as a very beautiful lady who is sure to get a new toaster every single day, it is almost impossible for you to convince me that your boss, the man who is your source of income; the same one who upgraded you from waitress to personal secretary is yet to see the "assets" those other toasters see in you.
(This is me not even wanting to take into cognizance the things male club owners do to their female staff.)

So except you have a Master's degree in Hospitality Management or you are a consultant in Project Management, I am yet to see what other qualification asides an available kpekus that will bring about a female secretary's late night meetings with her boss over the smooth operations of a club; a meeting that will necessitate brainstorming till very late in the night and ends up making them sleep over at work.

Anyone who has been to a club knows that only two things happen in a club; debauchery and more debauchery. Just being in that environment is enough to damage your moral compass.
So a lady who knows she is beautiful and has broken her standard for money will do it again and again. If not for the money, maybe just to sustain her boss's financial favours or appreciate him for promoting her from waiter to his secretary.

And for the information of the naive, there is no human in the world who is incapable of cheating. The only ones who are yet to cheat are the ones that do not have either or both of the following;
i). A reason to.
ii) An opportunity to?

And you have both.

You are not cheating on your boyfriend, the fool is the one cheating himself by being over-protective of the integrity of your kpekus, I only wish he knew that at the extent you've gotten to now, even a big sized padlock and two soldering machines won't keep it shut.

Over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.

209 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Michelle55: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Please help a brother. Life has not been easy ever since "ONE MILLION BOYS" visited us here in Lagos Mainland. They made away with some of my belongings including my phone and laptop which I was using in preparatory for my project. Please if you have a phone that you are not uring again, a brother needs it, even if its the one I can repair. You can contact me via:09077874685

Op, your gender is confusing. Kindly sort it out first, only then will I know you ain't a paid content creator. Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/4198289/how-get-hard-sustainable-erection/22#94243616

https://www.nairaland.com/6081375/please-feeling-depressed-right-now#93287201

Last year, you were a guy and this year, you happen to be a girl.. Wonderful transformation I must admit.
Isn't God wonderful?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Afostev11(m): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
prezidob:
I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. Honestly he's such a sweet guy and every lady's dream man. We're both course mates in the same university. We love each other and have pledged to get married after graduation. I'm a very beautiful lady as there's no day gone by without a toaster. Because of financial difficulties, I took a job in a club as a waitress and recently, secretary to my boss... combining both work. I go to meeting with my boss to plan for the organisation of the club and I do come late and sometimes I sleep over.
My boyfriend reprimanded me for late nights and I told him that he's not my father and should not try to control me. He is so jealous!!
But the truth is he doesn't hide anything from me. Throughout the lockdown he was there for me.
I don't like the work but it's the only way to get by since my parents are not helping and my boyfriend is a student too.

Please your opinion matters a lot to me as it will help me manage my situation. I don't want to lose him.
I can feel the sincerity in your word and the guy love you too if not he wouldn't be jealous than playing along till he's done, but be Frank with yourself, how would you feel if you are in his shoe? and that's how a reasonable human will think. The best advise I can give is to sit him down and talk to him afer a good sex, if you guys do because men are mostly relaxed that time. let him know you are his sister you choosed him and nothing could ever change it for reason..... it will make more sense when you too are naked, I mean without wrapper or short. best of luck

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by SavageBoy: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
You're a student at this same time work late night in a club

Who sent you to school?

Why don't your parents want to sponsor you?

Am I asking too muchundecided

8 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by SavageBoy: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Baba is about to unleash something grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by SportsHD: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Na lack of communication dey worry una.
Instead of you two to talk it out, you're here kapping epistle.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
GeneralPula:
As a waitress, you’ll soon be having clients..

Surely, you’ll cheat on him. There’s no 2 ways about it..

You’ll after sometime quit the waitress job and focus on your clients..

Then you’ll round it up by having a profile on badoo..

This I have seen !
She saw it before you but she’s living in denial.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by ceede2: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
prezidob:
I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. Honestly he's such a sweet guy and every lady's dream man. We're both course mates in the same university. We love each other and have pledged to get married after graduation. I'm a very beautiful lady as there's no day gone by without a toaster. Because of financial difficulties, I took a job in a club as a waitress and recently, secretary to my boss... combining both work. I go to meeting with my boss to plan for the organisation of the club and I do come late and sometimes I sleep over.

I know you are cheating already but follow your mind.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Sammy07: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Cholls:
my brother oya dance

Awon omo alaigboran po ni ile-iwe
won ko f'oju sohunkohun t'oluko ko won..
Dodo ati rice ko gbodo koja
Won a jeun jeun jeun, won a gbodo rogodo.

Ise, ise, iyen o ki se tiwon
Ere, Ere, iyen sha ni tiwon
Dodo ati rice, ko gbodo koja
Won a jeun jeun jeun
won a gbodo rogodo!

[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

Guy, God bless you for this song.
Just made me to,remember school life.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Sanchez01: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Adam Bright, well done o.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Anfield247(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nawaooh... with the way things dey 4 nigeria now, if ur oga neva fu%k you, my dear, u try!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by ewaski(m): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
angry
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by phranklyn92(m): 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
How we want take settle this matter now?

Wait, let me think.

I'll come up with a lasting solution.

One second.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Oyiboman69: 12:08am On Jun 04, 2021
You've chosen your path;the only problem is that... He's yet to find his

6 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by FuckEveryday: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2021
I know girls are also scum, but most guys on Nairaland as so disgusting. My God! Look at the amount of Whoore comments up there. Red pill wannabes..smh

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by MiVida(m): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2021
They've funked this one already jare...

Next!
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Shellsploit: 2:06am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your boyfriend is not just an insecure scumbag who is unappreciative of the lenghts you're willing to displease yourself and go to so as not to put a financial strain on him, he is also emotionally colour blind not to see all the red flags that show that you are an undercover whoore whose kpekus is being shared.

The first red flag here is that you are doing a job you don't like just because of the money.

Experience has also taught us that ladies who get their validation from the number of toasters they get spread their legs faster than a baby vulture learning to fly because for them, it is an honour to be even considered desirable.

So as a very beautiful lady who is sure to get a new toaster every single day, it is almost impossible for you to convince me that your boss, the man who is your source of income; the same one who upgraded you from waitress to personal secretary is yet to see the "assets" those other toasters see in you.

Except you have a Master's degree in Hospitality Management or you are a consultant in Project Management, I am yet to see what other qualification asides kpekus that will bring about a female secretary's late night meetings with her boss over the smooth operations of the club; a meeting that will necessitate brainstorming till very late in the night and ends up making them sleep over at work.

Anyone who has been to a club know that only two things happen in a club; debauchery and more debauchery. Just being in that environment is enough to damage your moral compass.
So a lady who knows she is beautiful and has broken her standard for money will do it again and again. If not for the money, maybe just to justify why her boss should promote her from waiter to his secretary.

And for the information of the naive, there is no human in the world who is incapable of cheating. The only ones who are yet to cheat are the ones that do not have either or both of the following;
i). A reason to.
ii) An opportunity to?

And you have both.
Your boyfriend is foolish to be protective over the integrity of your kpekus, I only wish he knew that at the extent you've gotten to now, even a big size padlock and two soldering machines won't keep it shut.

See as nairalander's dey look you!

11 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Ishilove: 3:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Michelle55:
Please help a brother. Life has not been easy ever since "ONE MILLION BOYS" visited us here in Lagos Mainland. They made away with some of my belongings including my phone and laptop which I was using in preparatory for my project. Please if you have a phone that you are not uring again, a brother needs it, even if its the one I can repair. You can contact me via:09077874685

Op, your gender is confusing. Kindly sort it out first, only then will I know you ain't a paid content creator. Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/4198289/how-get-hard-sustainable-erection/22#94243616

https://www.nairaland.com/6081375/please-feeling-depressed-right-now#93287201

Last year, you were a guy and this year, you happen to be a girl.. Wonderful transformation I must admit.
Isn't God wonderful?
Likely a paid content creator, or a jobless asshole who likes fabricating stories...for the likes. Or perhaps he lifted the story from a blog or Facebook page. His name is Adams Bright. Oponu ayidayida.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by frozen70(f): 4:25am On Jun 04, 2021
prezidob:

Working in a club house, is not a job for decent and responsible people

Your case is like telling a doctor that you are a virgin but you are already attending antenatal clinic

You two options, it's either yu quit the club job for the sake of your guy or you ignore him and continue to be your boss PA

Your boss too will definitely be mad to see any guy around you

But you know what, that job may lead you to loose this guy and you may regret it at the end

So many things are going on in his mind over your activities there, no matter how innocent you want to be

You and I knows that such working environment is not a good image

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Made619(m): 5:03am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Except you have a Master's degree in Hospitality Management or you are a consultant in Project Management, I am yet to see what other qualification asides kpekus that will bring about a female secretary's late night meetings with her boss over the smooth operations of the club; a meeting that will necessitate brainstorming till very late in the night and ends up making them sleep over at work.

Anyone who has been to a club know that only two things happen in a club; debauchery and more debauchery. Just being in that environment is enough to damage your moral compass.
So a lady who knows she is beautiful and has broken her standard for money will do it again and again. If not for the money, maybe just to justify why her boss should promote her from waiter to his secretary.

i). A reason to.
ii) An opportunity to?

And you have both.
Your boyfriend is foolish to be protective over the integrity of your kpekus, I only wish he knew that at the extent you've gotten to now, even a big size padlock and two soldering machines won't keep it shut.

my God see wisdom on rampage...

22 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Twelfthman: 5:59am On Jun 04, 2021
Lol
grin

Nwa
You speak facts

Though you are savagely on another level.
Thank you for schooling her..

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are not cheating on your boyfriend, the fool is the one cheating himself by being over-protective of the integrity of your kpekus, I only wish he knew that at the extent you've gotten to now, even a big sized padlock and two soldering machines won't keep it shut.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by CaveAdullam: 6:04am On Jun 04, 2021
That young man still has an opportunity to graduate with good grades only if he sees that the path he's trending will jeopardize his life, academics and sanity. I foresee a bucket full of premium tears, he will definitely be heartbroken while his dear lovely girlfriend will be upheaved to a higher h0e standard.

Madam, if you're really sure you're interested in that relationship quit the job immediately. However, I know you'll not because you definitely enjoy the truckload of attentions that visits you on a daily basis. I swear down, you've gone far in attempting cheating except that you've not fully decided when and which angle your pants will shift to.

You'll definitely cash out successfully regardless of the side your current relationship spins. But my worry is your emotional boyfriend who will never take action from the red flags glaring before him.

Late night duty ko, all through the night work ni.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Divoc19(f): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2021
Tell him to help you get a better job and quit this club thing. Relationship mode is a rehearsal mode for Marriage.
That your boss is eyeing you already. Imaging giving you double appointment is also (just like your boyfriend) trying to control your whereabouts with his money/salary.
Girl, be wise.

prezidob:

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by IrisPearl(f): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2021
Hmmmmm... Your boyfriend shouldn't hold you back with his jealousy, he should understand that there's a reason you're doing this. If you explain to him repeatedly and he keeps on projecting that same fear on your relationship, I believe you should let him go and focus on yourself. He's a student and your parents are not helping out, what does he want you to do? Put it to him that it's his choice to stay or to leave. Don't let the fact that you love him be your own weakness, you are meant to go high and beyond so don't let any guy's insecurity hold you back. Talk to him again, let him know that if you should leave that job and you are not able to cater for yourself, will he be okay with that? Ask him questions so you can know what is in his head, it might not only be his insecurities, selfishness could be playing another major role in this. I hope this helps in solving your problem.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Fulanibandit: 7:26am On Jun 04, 2021
Leaf your poor boyfriend alone, come meet a rich fulani bandits like me. We Fulanis have steal all Najeiriah money and we have very dirty thin long uncircumcised diseased díck that will satisfy you walahi. Yarinya come I go Bleep me Fulani bandits after I finish fucking 3 cows. We Fulanis only work in Nigeria is bandits, killer herdsmen, kidnapping, killing, stealing and to distribute free gonorrhea to Nigeria women. I pay you 1m and give you gonorrhea and staphylocookie to enjoy ya life, shege!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) / . / JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.