Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Love_ex Love= Psychology(coaching For Men)..men ONLY. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love_ex Love= Psychology(coaching For Men)..men ONLY. (371 Views)

The Unfair Life Of Men , Men Deserve All The Respect In The World / Say No To Bald Head For Men, MEN WEAVES / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love_ex Love= Psychology(coaching For Men)..men ONLY. by TouchLove(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Good morning guys ,hope you all had a great night. My name is touchlove and I am new here. I would love to share a short story with you guys.

I remember about six years ago when I was still a young and very nice guy. Everybody that comes around me left with a wide smile on their face(sorry I mean every lady). Ladies called me to buy them food and bring to their hostels and lodge(my friends called me uber back then...lol). My room was their market square any time they lack foodstuffs,they come with big bags to collect my food stuffs. I was so nice to the female folks back then that I believe I deserved the title of Chief simp. And the most painful thing is that I never got even a hug for all my niceness.
All this happened to me because of just one thing,I didn't know what to say to ladies when I approached them. I had the confidence to approach them but couldn't converse with them in a way that will make her attracted to me. I spent my time discussing irrelevant things with them and in no time they turned me to their gossipmate,mugu spender,and of course their brother. Any attempt I made to touch them was rebuked sternly. I remember going to Stella's lodge to deliver chicken shawarma and coke and saw her sitting on the legs of one short,very dark guy. She stood up,collected the stuffs I brought,thanked me and went inside and the short guy followed her in and I heard her telling the guy to get a cup. I went back home and soaked my pillows with tears. I couldn't understand how a tall,dark,well built,and intelligent guy like me couldn't attract girls. I couldn't spark that attraction with girls.

My friends back then didn't help matters,they always found joy laughing and saying hurtful things to me back then. I was given all sorts of nicknames. I remember how a guy named Ken who was living in my lodge boasted to me that he will f*ck a beautiful girl I was spending lavishly on in a just a day without spending a dime and he went ahead to list the various styles he would practice on her and sat boiling with anger as everyone laughed at me.

But as a person who was ready to improve I kept looking for ways to improve myself. I spent countless night watching YouTube videos,searching the net yet I couldn't find usefull information. I bought books yet most weren't different from what you will find on the net but I was still determined.

My desperation to find a solution to improve myself had its effect on me. I started overthinking and nearly got depressed. I tried to forget everything about the female folks,I tried convincing myself that I didn't need them in my life. I told myself they were just dirty things that released dirty fluids from their body,just to hate them and move on with my life but the moment I stepped out and found a girl vigorously checking her buttocks my mind was reset. The twitching buttocks and nice looking features of ladies became my motivation to improve myself(I would be like I need to improve So I can get my hands on that ass). I kept on searching for information to help me.

About sometime last year I came across a platform where people were sharing ways on how they improved their game and how they were able to create attraction with ladies and about four people on the platform mentioned how this particular book was behind their success in approaching a lady and how the book helped them to get any girl of their choice.

I browsed about the book,got a copy for myself and went ahead to read and practice everything in it. I followed every step and also practiced what i learnt whenever I went out to the mall,programmes and other social event and in no time I started seeing improvements. I got a new girlfriend and still have alot of female friends who I grind it out with once in a while. My game was greatly improved and I get girls easily now without spending a dime. This book really helped me and I am very sure it will help you too. I woke up this morning and after thinking about my past years when I could best be described as a mumu,I laughed and decided to share with you guys too.

Believe me there are more than 60% guys who don't know how to create attraction with the oppoosite sex and they turn themselves to slaves who this wicked girls use as they please. In my lodge presently a beautiful girl moved in and all lost all the guys don turn slave. They buy her food in the morning, afternoon and night(I doubt she cooks) but just yesterday evening I spoke to her when she came to fetch water(I usually ignore her whenever I pass,I no dey even smile for her), I got her laughing and laughing and she was just hitting and rubbing my chest. Later in the evening I went to her flat and she opened the door for me(other guys usually stand outside her gate when talking to her),I went in had a good talk with her and as I was leaving she offered me a takeaway which I was sure one of the guys had brought her but I declined.

So guys if you want to up your game or need to build your game you need to get this book. I assure you it will change your life and you would see improvements.i don tire to type for now. If you need the book check my signature to get a copy..thanks and do have a great day.
Re: Love_ex Love= Psychology(coaching For Men)..men ONLY. by TouchLove(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Get yourself a copy of this great book
Re: Love_ex Love= Psychology(coaching For Men)..men ONLY. by TouchLove(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Knowledge is power

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Rumors You've Heard About Yourself? / Advice Needed / Please What's Your Take On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.