Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (371 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

Advice Needed by juicywales: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please, I need an advice. My girlfriend and her so called course mate kissed when she went to collect an assignment from him, I knew about this through their chats, because he asked the guy why he stopped the kissing session. I confronted her, and she denied, and she said what she was asking the guy was that "why he tried to kiss her" we had an heated argument which she said she'd keep distance with the guy.

Fast forward to on Saturday, which was exactly a week after that incident, I still caught that guy flirting with my girl on whatsapp, without her dissuading him or anything. The guy was even telling her that since they kissed, that he can't get her off his mind. This confirmed what I saw last week that they actually kissed. She cried, apologized and promised that she won't repeat such again, and that she'll keep distance with the guy. Though, we are back together, but I can't just get the betrayal from my mind, because she's somebody I've always trusted, moreover I've really invested in her. Please, you guys should advice me on how I can handle the girl and this current situation.
Re: Advice Needed by Jesterinjay: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Na wetin see finish dey cause. Bro it's time u realize that she's nt yours anymore. Next she'll definitely if nt probably warm his bed.
Re: Advice Needed by Danielomisco(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Them go chop her nyansh well
Re: Advice Needed by gwininfo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
situations like this are very tricky bro, it isn't so smart to dump a girl over mere kissing, wait till she has sex with the guy before you know what to do.....Then you can legit ask for advice
BTW Relationship na scam
Re: Advice Needed by juicywales: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lol! I should wait kwa
gwininfo:
situations like this are very tricky bro, it isn't so smart to dump a girl over mere kissing, wait till she has sex with the guy before you know what to do.....Then you can legit ask for advice
BTW Relationship na scam
Re: Advice Needed by Panacea278: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nawa oo. Seems na only girls dey play boys nowadays. Hardly have i seen a thread in the past few months on nairaland where the complains comes from the girls. Na only guys heart dem dey break. Does this mean the future is truely female undecided. Grow some balls simps

Re: Advice Needed by solidmyk(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
What are you supposed to do??
Re: Advice Needed by donbachi(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
"Invested"... Pls,I need a breakdown.and also explain ur meaning of investment.
Re: Advice Needed by FirstProphet: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
she's for the streets
Re: Advice Needed by Spider20: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Don't have advice on a rubbish trend
Re: Advice Needed by Savedday: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

Please What's Your Take On This / Do You Agree?: This Is How Women Treat Their Men Before And After Marriage. / ...