Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,081 members, 7,863,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? (27764 Views)

Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches against Nigerians / #TwitterBan: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji, Deletes Kanu's Hate Tweets / Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Mittracy(m): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2021
We are tired of one Nigeria.
A lion and a sheep can't stay together.
Christianity never preach retaliation but Islam do.

Is not by force to be one please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Lordbinsmar: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2021
[s][/s]no
askyourself:

No sane mind and/or people fights for their fundamental rights by trying to circumvent simple rules and the law. Hosting a radio frequency parallel to NBC frequencies is a treasonable offense. You don't take up arms against a government and expect to receive a Pat on the back. Until you guys realize that you are feeding some high level YAHOO YAHOO guys who don't even understand what Biafra entails contextually and otherwise or believe in it, then would you realize the damage been done to the East.[s][/s]

BMC IDIOT
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by peppermint7(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Which campaign sir? There's no Twitter Nigeria anywhere, it's IPOB terrorists online platform. Check the evidence that even Nigerians are shocked that 'Twitter ' left such an incendiary tweet.

Jack will soon investigate and find out that those he employed to oversee his business here are IPOB terrorists. That tweet by the fugitive terrorists leader of IPOB terrorists will never be tolerated even in the US
You be fool guy
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Curious345: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Wawuuuuu.. blood of amadioha.. nairaland is becoming dangerous oooo.

Lots of non state actors .. some are even tweeting from Senegal Burkina Faso Chad Niger Cameroun
threatining us because they feel Nigeria is theirs...
Hnmm..

Imagine this suspicious foreign Fulani state actor making front page and influencing us in naija with his multiple monikers..

I am refering to the main op rissa what again ?
Generalnomercy:

You're just good for nothing herdsman marauding Nairaland and terrorizing Nnamdi Kanu.

You registered this account just a few days ago after you people planned this evil.

The whole world have seen you people for what you are and it will help in dismemberment of this evil contraception called fulaNigeria.

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Lordbinsmar: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2021
[s][/s]
ThreeBlackBird:

I sha hope it's your blood that is spilled in the actualization of Biafra and not that of innocent onlookers in your tribe.

That's your business though. The business of the day is not about who annoyed who. It's about twitter policies that deletes government's tweet and leave that of a secessionist and terrorist leader to keep tormenting the country, especially through the same network.

If twitter is now suddenly working for Kanu, then take down the fucking twitter.[s][/s]

BMC IDIOT
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Krismas(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Lol... Talk is cheap. Tell me what the government should have done when you Kanu is busy spilling spiteful venom and inviting his people again the government through the platform.
coolThere canbe a selective block on SMPs against MNK by telecoms. Take the war to the separatists on SMs, interrupt their ability to communicate as much as u can. Report dem incessantly to the handlers of the platforms and before long they will start feeling d heat
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Generalnomercy: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2021
flokii:
This has crossed my mind several times I must admit.. why is Kanu freely posting hateful and inciting comments on twitter and facebook yet they can't shut him off or ban him for violating their rules..

Can anyone post such inciting comments about killing Americans on twitter and they won't take it down? Igbos have really abused those platforms yet when you ask them to leave your domain, they'll refuse.

You lots don't know what divorce or breakup means, you'll definitely pack your bags and leave my space.

Some of you reason from your anus and I wonder the kind of school you attended.

Will take Igbo indigenous peoples land?

That's shows you're one of them and as such, you receive the herdsmen treatment.

Imagine the threaths you're posting against Igbo's on Nairaland, why haven't the mods here ban you?
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Lagoon0: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2021
flokii:
This has crossed my mind several times I must admit.. why is Kanu freely posting hateful and inciting comments on twitter and facebook yet they can't shut him off or ban him for violating their rules..

Can anyone post such inciting comments about killing Americans on twitter and they won't take it down? Igbos have really abused those platforms yet when you ask them to leave your domain, they'll refuse.

You lots don't know what divorce or breakup means, you'll definitely pack your bags and leave my space.
Why are you struggling to keep Nigeria as one.?

Let ipob go , you say no because of what?
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by blowjohn(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Am not with Twitter on this.
They do things anyhow.
Since they banned trump and allowed his enemies a field day, av never liked them.
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Curious345: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Krismas:
coolThere canbe a selective block on SMPs against MNK by telecoms. Take the war to the separatists on SMs, interrupt their ability to communicate as much as u can. Report dem incessantly to the handlers of the platforms and before long they will start feeling d heat
very true my dear . I am Igbo , and have no sympathy for Kanu in particular.
Anytime I tune into his Twitter Biafra or radio Biafra ,I quit in less than 1min,why? Because he talks like a cocaine induced brat..

But for Buhari to deprive over 20m tweeter users in Nigeria their CONSTITUTIONal right to freely access themedia, is like A SMALL BABY WHO BROKE THE TOY HELICOPTER BECAUSE THE OTHER BABY DID NOT ALLOW HIM TO ENJOY IT ...

BUHARI actions are childish

1 Like

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
[s][/s]

BMC IDIOT
He pain you grin NMC
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by maxwell21000(m): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2021
A president of the most diverse, multiethnic black nation in the world made a public declaration on twitter suggesting that he bring war to an indigenous people and you expect NK not to respond in kind?
I told you that the west are not as stupid as some Northern or SW persons ( I said some because not all are stupid)
That is the height of irresponsibility.. A leader who is leads by tyranny will only produce rebellious followership.
SW people I expect you to learn from this and stop complaining. You made the mistake twice. The SE, SS, Benue, Abuja are vindicated.

If only SW will look beyond envy and Hatred against SE people.. if they don't.. this country will cease to exist because no matter how you try, you can't force a man and woman to wed against their will.

A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Lordbinsmar: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

He pain you grin NMC

I'm not a Biafran nor an Ipob, but why will a wicked ruler ban freedom of speech and expression and stupid people like you keep cheering him? don't you see more value to your life apart from 30k that you receive every month?
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by LaneBoi: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2021
omonnakoda:
Let us agree to disagree
Lol...let you agree to disagree what?? cheesy grin you didnt understand anything the guy said. Your brain never mature for that kind discussion and you cant humbly ask for clearer explanations. You had to say let's agree to disagree...lol. Clown and bubu cheesy
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Lordbinsmar: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2021
maxwell21000:
A president of the most diverse, multiethnic black nation in the world made a public declaration on twitter suggesting that he bring war to an indigenous people and you expect NK not to respond in kind?
I told you that the west are not as stupid as some Northern or SW persons ( I said some because not all are stupid)
That is the height of irresponsibility.. A leader who is leads by tyranny will only produce rebellious followership.
SW people I expect you to learn from this and stop complaining. You made the mistake twice. The SE, SS, Benue, Abuja are vindicated.

If only SW will look beyond envy and Hatred against SE people.. if they don't.. this country will cease to exist because no matter how you try, you can't force a man and woman to wed against their will.

A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand

God bless You Sir, you are full of wisdom.
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

I'm not a Biafran nor an Ipob, but why will a wicked ruler ban freedom of speech and expression and stupid people like you keep cheering him? don't you see more value to your life apart from 30k that you receive every month?

The bold is your problem. If you can call me BMC because I'm not on the same page with you, why wouldn't you be NMC?

I really hope you're being paid up to 30k for your stress.

1 Like

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Krismas(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2021
Lifestone:

Use other Platforms.
coolThey wud soon ban Facebook soon grin grin What will remain is Adamu Garba’s Crowwe! That fake app, wey no dey clear like NTA grin grin
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by omonnakoda: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2021
There is no right to use Twitter or for Twitter to operate in Nigeria anywhere in the Nigerian Constitution

1 Like

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by donbenie(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Rossiki grin

The number one defender of One Nigeria on Nairaland grin

You just love to dey give HBP to IPOB members on Nairaland grin
Shut up angry
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by donbenie(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Never going to happen. Jack is part of the conspiracy against Nigeria.
Cry me a River.. angry
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by xpool(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Kdon2:

So by your brain now nnamdi janu is the problem of Nigeria or buhari. Make una dey try get sense from that una region now. Sense too far from una! Haba!

What do you expect from "LOW-CUT-OFF-MARK people?
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Rolexjerry(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter clearly knows that Nnamdi Kanu is the victim here.
Victims are usually given preferential treatments.
Buhari should sort out his problem with twitter personally and not drag all of us into it.
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by rummmy: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Una go cry tire...... Twitter have rules,Nigeria lack rules........if the presidents speech is against their rules ,and was deleted,what is your problem..many people source of daily bread in this no job Nigeria have just been destroyed by the presidency action....more unemployment increament .....we go dey alright last Las.....
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by donbenie(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2021
flokii:

Is that your headache?

Igbos not leaving your domain..

Is that one of the reasons why you don't want to give them independence?
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by seunmsg(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You are a Clown

I pray that what is befalling those in the middle belt region will befall your household too

While I pray for peace in all parts of the country, I pray for unimaginable calamities to befall all enemies of Nigeria and those praying for sustained insecurity in the country.
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by donbenie(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2021
omonnakoda:

What is democracy
Twitter is a business
Twitter is not democracy
Are Nigerians present on the Board of twitter? How many?
I would say the same thing for Jonathan, Obasanjo or Abacha

Twitter should not censor the president of Nigeria and if it chooses to do so it should be kicked out of Nigeria. That s the African way
Twitter censored Trump..

Who IS Buhari? grin
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by marod(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2021
ablejesus26:
It would appear that you are not knowledgeable on the issue regarding power deposition.
The Nigerian president cannot for any reason sound like mnk.
He is deposited with the power to portray a balance.
I am Igbo I am not ipob,why should I be receiving threats bcus of ipob.
So why hasn't he threatened the Ne for all the unmeasurable atrocities that Boko Haram and bandits have carried out??.
Apc will be the downfall of this country.

How did the Igbos in general received threat? Is it the entire Igbo that; 1. "Attacking critical national infrastructure", 2. "Want the destruction of the system" 3. "Attacking series of INEC facilities" 4. "Are bent on destroying our country by promoting crime and insurrection" and 5. "Are misbehaving".
These were the mentions of the President in his tweet and these were the specific people he was referring to. These are the people that he intends to speak the obvious language they understand with.
Imagine an outside comes to your house and tells your "head of the family" while allowing his oppressors to speak up. If you are not a prodigal child, will you say it doesn't concern you because it wasn't you it was directed to? The President acted in the best interest of the country just like the head of the family would have, despite some little discomfort that the family might experience.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Danniedpastor(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2021
booscy:
Why not start an online campaign for Twitter to ban him by reporting and pointing out his tweets that are in violation of the Twitter code of conduct or rules if engagement.

Someone started that which led to Buhari's suspension

Don't waste your time educating.
He will never understand...
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by SouthEastFacts: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Never going to happen. Jack is part of the conspiracy against Nigeria.
Yoruba moslem unity beggar
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Lifestone(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2021
Krismas:
coolWhy has there been no such tweet to the NE over Boko Haram or NC over bandits? The tweet is trying to resurrect the doctrine of COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT. It was invented during the war. Meaning the region takes the fall for the actions of the secessionists. Rather let the military isolate the trouble makers and deal with dem like they are doing in other regions
I am shouting that the South East should please stop trying to compare with NE or Benue and Niger State, God forbid.
The issues is that the President didn't mention genocide as it was falsely interpreted and was indeed referring to the arsonist and trouble makers who deserves whatever they get.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Classicalman(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=Rissamenti post=102383471]When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speech?

Hate Speech Monger - Nnamdi Kanu

This man posts all sorts of vitriolic, abusive, threatening messages against Nigeria and the Nigerian government, including highly tribalistic smears, and blood-curdling commands to his followers, to kill and maim innocent Nigerians, including law enforcement agents.

BUT NOT FOR ONE DAY have I heard that Twitter cautioned him, or warned him against such dangerous use of the platform.

And then the Nigerian president uses the same twitter to warn troublemakers of repercussions, and HE gets his posts deleted by twitter.

I mean, WHAT CLEARER CASE OF BIAS IS THERE THAN THAT?

If I were Buhari, I would do the EXACT SAME THING, and ban them from operating in the Nigerian space.

Oh sure, some people can use VPN, but research shows that most peeps won't bother if they have to go to that extent.

[b]So WELL DONE Mr President.[/b]SHUT UP
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Danniedpastor(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:
When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speech?

Hate Speech Monger - Nnamdi Kanu

This man posts all sorts of vitriolic, abusive, threatening messages against Nigeria and the Nigerian government, including highly tribalistic smears, and blood-curdling commands to his followers, to kill and maim innocent Nigerians, including law enforcement agents.

BUT NOT FOR ONE DAY have I heard that Twitter cautioned him, or warned him against such dangerous use of the platform.

And then the Nigerian president uses the same twitter to warn troublemakers of repercussions, and HE gets his posts deleted by twitter.

I mean, WHAT CLEARER CASE OF BIAS IS THERE THAN THAT?

If I were Buhari, I would do the EXACT SAME THING, and ban them from operating in the Nigerian space.

Oh sure, some people can use VPN, but research shows that most peeps won't bother if they have to go to that extent.

So WELL DONE Mr President.

NAIRALANDERS.... Let's contribute sense for this guy. It's obvious that he needs it badly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi / Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo / Wike: Treat Manhole Thieves As ‘Armed Robbers’, FCT NSCDC Boss Charges Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.