Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ (1361 Views)

I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth / He Flew Me To Lagos And Lodged Me In This 100,000 Naira Per Night Hotel / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by chumaZ(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2021
A lot of people have reached out to me via mail and all, I am so overwhelmed with the love and care most of you have shown me, I read every comments both bad and good ones, I deeply regret my action(s), but what have been done can't be undo... Just put the blame on me.

Most of you don't believe my life experience

Well, My own relationship is at the verge of destruction, my own girl can't stand me on a wheelchair, she has refused to push me around nor drive me to the mall, I don't blame her, I have been alone since I came back to Lagos. She's now Cold blooded, I can't blame her, I am the cause of all the things that befalls me, where do broken heart ❤️ even go this life is complicated, now I understand why people opted out for suicide. My heart is broken beyond repairs, Ezinne I know you have been following up on the happenings, you must be reading this thread as well now, please don't leave me on this wheelchair, is really scary. please guys help me beg her, our traditional marriage was supposed to be this month but she backed out and I understand, I will not be on this wheelchair forever I promise baby

I honestly regret all my mistakes and should've handle things differently. Can I find love again on a wheelchair if Ezinne leaves me life on a wheelchair is something I will never wish anyone, is scary..... I can't even drive again. what a wicked world.

WHAT SHOCKED ME YESTERDAY
My girl said she wanna tell me something earely this morning because I hardly sleep now and she pushed me to our frontage, we were still talking before the rain started and she left me, locked the front door and I was under the rain, I didn't wanna shout, so neighbours won't know, as God may have it my kid sister waked up around 8am and recused me. although cold dealt me and was almost dying, but I have to be strong for my sister and mother, She's my backbone right now.

1 Like

Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by chatinent: 7:23am On Jun 05, 2021
I feel Ezinne doesn't deserve you.

I feel your pains.

You'll walk. Believe me.
Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by MJBOLT: 7:30am On Jun 05, 2021
stop coming here to cry like a baby when you were fighting over a girl,you did not think of the consequences abi undecided you are on your own

2 Likes

Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by Cerebellum: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2021
Different type of OP, different type of Story undecided
Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by chumaZ(m): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by chumaZ(m): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2021
MJBOLT:
stop coming here to cry like a baby when you were fighting over a girl,you did not think of the consequences abi undecided you are on your own

Leave my space angry sad
Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by Zhunnurayn(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2021
I don't get it faaa
Why blaming yourself
As in did you intentionally did something that lead to your condition?
Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by Lilpen3758: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Oga my charger burn abeg send me 2k abeg I will talk to ezinne for you

2 Likes

Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by Magnoliaa(f): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2021
Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by Ishilove: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2021
Oga focus on getting healed again and leave romance for now. You brought all that happened upon yourself but to err is human, and to forgive is divine. Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone (in this case so many stones have been cast, it has left you crippled and psychologically damaged)

Enough of the self pity. Pick yourself and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by kingreign(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Ishilove:
Oga focus on getting healed again and leave romance for now. You brought all that happened upon yourself but to err is human, and to forgive is divine. Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone (in this case so many stones have been cast, it has left you crippled and psychologically damaged)

All these self acclaimed redpillers and pseudo alpha males dem.
Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by Ishilove: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2021
kingreign:

All these self acclaimed redpillers and pseudo alpha males dem.
My brother I taya. Most of these so called redpillers collapse when confronted with realities of life.

4 Likes

Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by chumaZ(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Madam are you still on my case, even while I was away.... Well I am back for ye all with strong vibe, ready to crush anyone who cross my path grin cheesy cool
Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by oluwaseyi0: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2021
Zhunnurayn:
I don't get it faaa
Why blaming yourself
As in did you intentionally did something that lead to your condition?
Yes he did.
He attempt sleeping or even slept with his cultist best friend girlfriend, the friend with his goons later shot him which is what put him on a wheelchair
Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by oluwaseyi0: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2021
@op

You are asking for too much, you are asking for what you can't give, you fuxking cheat on this girl with your best friend girlfriend

Imagine your girlfriend is the one who slept with her friend boyfriend and that her friend later fight her which resulted to her being in a wheelchair, will you still be with the cheater?

Will you even forgive the cheating act talkless of accepting a cripple? You didn't do well by her and she owns you nothing

If she is my sister I'll strongly advise her to leave the relationship, so many on nairaland will have call her fool if she is a guy that stay with a cheater and shot girl

Do you know how hard it's to cater for a cripple? To be carrying your urine and pops? You are incapacitated which means she will be almost fully responsible for feeding the family, and to make matter worse your John Thomas may have be affected, how do you want her to cope, pity the innocent girl

And for her to leave you in the rain shows how high her disdain is for you, if you don't want her to finish what your friend have started which is to kill you please let her be before she will commit manslaughter with your life

Move on with your sorry life, you may met someone who will love you in your state but never force someone who fell in love with an able man have a disabled one

2 Likes

Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by AfroKnight: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2021
From you narration, I can tell you will return to Ezinne if she apologises and sheds crocodile tears.

Anyway, when your head is finally correct, you will know what to do.
Re: Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ by SenecaTheYonger: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2021
Lol I knew his moniker looked familiar. You’re the guy that “mistakenly” slept with his guy’s Fiancée and had a fight with him.

But your GF tried oh. You cheat on her and broke your leg and she still stayed. Now you have to forgive her vices, she might be mad at your foolish past decisions but you have to give her kudos for still sticking with you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Woman Who Does Not Contribute Anything During The Wedding Is A Liability / Help! I'm Too Handsome Girls Don't Want To Let Me Rest / The Evil Snake I Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.