Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports (29703 Views)

Nigeria Loses ₦2 Billion Daily To Twitter Ban - NetBlocks (Sahara Reporters) / Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2021
QueTeddy:

You know Twitter clearly stated the terms and condition of using their app and users have to agree to them before signing up right?
Most don't read in between the lines.

Same principle applied to opening an account with a bank, using service as provided by service providers, betting and so on, there are Ts & Cs. But trust the FG hegemony to cry wolf since they failed to understand the basics...

1 Like

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by mu2sa2: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:
Nigeria Corporate Existence Is Bigger Than A Twitter Platform That Promotes Terrorism.

I stand With Mr. President...and urge other African President To Take A Cue From Nigeria.

Could twitter had allowed late Osama Bin Ladin to tweet violence against the unity of America without sanctions? Whose interest is Twitter promoting in Nigeria?
On point!
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate/shame her worthless detractors.
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Coronavirus1: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:
Nigeria Corporate Existence Is Bigger Than A Twitter Platform That Promotes Terrorism.

I stand With Mr. President...and urge other African President To Take A Cue From Nigeria.

Could twitter had allowed late Osama Bin Ladin to tweet violence against the unity of America without sanctions? Whose interest is Twitter promoting in Nigeria?
You be mumu man like your president
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by frowland(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
PlayMaker14:
[/i]

Oboy, suffer nor dey taya you? You have been suffering and smiling for 6yrs now and you think that's a good way of showing loyalty and respect to Baba lifeless?

Try make you free yourself.
[/s]

If I am against twitter banning Trump, then I must support this also. Anything short of this and we are a clear case of hypocrites.
Twitter cannot decide all the way from US what we do. Same will apply to CNN. Soon president of the world will come from Big Techs and their co travelers.
All this far left group, plotting a radical new world order will fail.
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by bencr7: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesbally:
God bless Buhari,. IPOB TERRORIST have no where to Propagate lies again angry grin
when d man u support destroy diz country finish,na all of all including zombie like u go suffer am,
Naira is dying, things are getting high, economy is dying, insecurity is increasing,our debt is totally getting high,paying Ransom to bandits that will make them kidnapped more and powerful.
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by trigger11(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2021
please anybody who can help out on the use of VPN on a Chromebook should please give me details on how to go about it.....
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by gaftsoil(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2021
We ain't struggling to open Twitter. Twitter is good to go with VPN
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Briells: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Dear NL brothers and sisters, i lost my mother on Monday 31st cry cry such a hard knock on me . I just hope God comforts myself and sisters. I promise to make her proud for life. please help me with your words, I'm really down. I'll be fine

Take heart dear, may God console your family. Be rest assured that she is in a better place. Make her proud and uphold her memory. If it helps, enlarge her picture and always have it in your own place of residence, that way you’ll feel as though she is still with you. Warm hugs
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Kinzo0917(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Dear NL brothers and sisters, i lost my mother on Monday 31st cry cry such a hard knock on me . I just hope God comforts myself and sisters. I promise to make her proud for life. please help me with your words, I'm really down. I'll be fine
. May d Lord streghten u at this difficult times. May her soul rest in d bossom of d Lord 4rever AMEN
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Web2020: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2021
This is why I some how support those people who are calling for the separation of this country. How many Aboki dey use Twitter? Southern governors call for the ban of open grazing, Aboki almost die, cow is the only language Aboki understand. So tell me how on earth we can coexist in one Nigeria with these set of backward people.
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by ifiokjohn(m): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

You know my problem with you. Your loyalty to Mr President not the country.
Meaning if Tomorrow another party other than APC win election...you will stop all this.
That's hypocrisy.
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Keiyadosh: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

This one is not bright sha
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by bukxy: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:

so sorry bro! God be with you.
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Keiyadosh: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

Even the VPN they are celebrating will soon be banned.
Ban VPN? when na say when dem dey teach for computer class, na woman u go dey look...Aboki oshi
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by tonididdy(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2021
micxwell:

Why did you click on this thread then?
... because I use naira land and know how to operate naira land.

Why did you quote me again? undecided
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by LutanFyah: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

STFU, people will continue to use Twitter and your dead excuse of a president cannot stop us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Rooneyx(f): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

Ok
Ok nama sorry COW
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
But I thought ict experts already said the ban is impossible and some onion thieves are already going for Thanksgiving in that regard. undecided
Simpleton and little minded bloke

1 Like

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Fulanibandit: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Shege Nigerians people. We Fulanis terrorists will crush you, our messiah Buhari control Nigeria government. Nigerians we Fulanis ban you from Twitter, shege damboroba. But Fulani bandits like me I still using Twitter. Twitter Nigeria is now Fulani bandits property like Niger Delta crude oil.

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Mozhac(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2021
This country is calling for another protest

CilicMarin:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-57363779
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Superboss: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Nonsensical nonsense.
The poster and the BBC writer of this crap don't know anything.
Who is struggling to access Twitter?
With VPN one can access Twitter 247.
I don't know why most Nigerians are so unreasonable, foolish and stupid.
The same Twitter platform he used to spew nonsense, hate and all sort of lies during the last administration of Jonathan is what he wants to ban now?
If Jonathan had banned Twitter, how would Buhari and his miscreants have more opportunities to spew nonsense them?
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by dnatureman03(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Please add ENDSARS own
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by onomeabuja: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
oh so sorry bro...
may God Almighty comfort you & ur siblings in Jesus Name Amen!!!
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Asquare84(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2021
No any responsible government will fold it hands and wait for Nigeria to decend to anarchy because of twitter
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
“Where you have the feces, there the maggots meet to celebrate and jubilate, forgetting that nothing lasts forever”.

The case of the OP and its ilks

cry cry
Why dis Kain example nah.. and I dey Chop come read am...
Oh Fada lawd.. cry cry
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Deering1008: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2021
Betting sites that destroy people’s life is there this useless government no block am, na twitter wey people dey use pass information na e dem dey block.. Clueless & Ideologically dysfunctional group of people
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Moneyboyz: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

Monkeys like you and those that liked your post are making this country uninhabitable for we humans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Adroit144(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
may God give comfort you and your family
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Eriokanmi: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
[/i]

Oboy, suffer nor dey taya you? You have been suffering and smiling for 6yrs now and you think that's a good way of showing loyalty and respect to Baba lifeless?

Try make you free yourself.
Freedom is not for everyone. It's only for those who are willing and ready to be free. There are some, even if you slit their throats open, they'd still prefer to be slaves. CilicMarin is one of them. It baffles me the way some people reason at times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Fulanibandit: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
But I thought ict experts already said the ban is impossible and some onion thieves are already going for Thanksgiving in that regard. undecided
Shege, I Fulani bandits I still using Twitter. Buhari only ban slaves Nigeria people, Buhari don't ban Fulani bandits and terrorists. Just like Buhari close South borders but North borders is open for us Fulani bandits and terrorists. Nigerian people you are Fulani slaves. Shege banza!

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

Mumu bmc,hope u ve heard what happened at Ibarapa in Oyo state? Your's wil b worse than those people killed over there as a result of dis herod/pharoah's regime. Let him keep figthing Ipob,Esn,peaceful,enterprising Igbo race while his vampire kinsmen goes about killing,maiming,destroying lives,properties,farmlands with impunity.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested / Nnamdi Kanu Moves To Sack Ozekhome As IPOB Crisis Worsens / Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.