Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,730 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders (48383 Views)

Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai / Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by FBIBOT(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is full madness pro max.... How exactly and what's the crime?
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mikecold:
This fools wan enter express now

They have banned Twitter which they have control over

But they don't have power to tell Nigerians what app to use

Millions of people still use Twitter, you would have problem should you want to persecute their freedom

Mind you jack has already taken up this case for Nigerians freedom, it's going to the US and the other nations

Zombies can now see who is pained here, and who is gasping at straws

If you feel its banned, use VPN.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Lastmankc(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesrock:
Animal kingdom.

Nnamdi kanu was right after all. sad
Nigeria is an evil forest.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by philipobiz: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Those abokis who are quick to defending their brothers at the top are not here to do so. Are you thinking what am thing? They must have come to the conclusion that it is clear their brothers at the top are mad upstairs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by highchief1: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
if u look at his eyes and lips u will know he takes tramadol of course like every other northerner

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by QuotaSystem: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Worst AGF ever!

#quotasystem#

Cry harder tongue

How many of Nnamdi Cownu's hateful tweets been deleted?

A biased computer nerd will never be greater than the PRESIDENT of the largest, sovereign black nation on planet Earth cool

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
You are just waking up... When he was appointing his people over other tribes for all the essentials position you think he was playing.

Donspicey:
These people in power are definitely up to something......

Oga patapata of the cabals have spoken,My fellow Nigerians watch ur back....Next might be house to house picking.....

Las las dem go fail woefully.....

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by atonement12: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Nigerians let's match these uncircumcised Northerners with our own Force. They can't win because this is a war of Light against darkness and good against bad and we will surely win.

Northerners might choose to Worship Terrorism and a Terrorist but the rest of Nigerians are awake and we will Drag them down 6 feet this time!

Useless sets of Creatures
You need southern officers to "smell the coffee"!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Randy111(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesrock:
Animal kingdom.

Nnamdi kanu was right after all. sad

Honestly. Many of us that were not in support of kanu at 1st are beginning to think he was right after all.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
gimakon:

If you feel its banned, use VPN.
I do use vpn, am in my house waiting for them

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Amalekki: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
We encounter hundreds of Malamis everyday on Nairaland, they just don't have power yet... correct them when they are wrong, na wahala grin .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by ityP(m): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sholaco:
take your Nnamdi Kanu nonsense out of a sane post jor. Nnamdi Kanu followed contribute to the hopeless situations this country is facing

Shut the Bleep up. While it's true that Nnamdi Kanu is a mumu man himself, he didn't contribute to the hopelessness of this stupid nation. Blame the idiot in Aso rock who is masterminding this disunity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Antoeni:
Enemies of Nigeria Will be Taught in the Language They Will Understand.
Twitter Down
Bandits
Kidnappers
IPOB
ESN
UGM
Your Downfall is Loading.......

Who is this fulani slave? Your freedom of speech is presently repressed and you are commenting rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by NiceCeSi(f): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Is twitter the priority of these guys now or it's an attention for distraction?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by chloride6: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
What law would you have contravened to be prosecuted?
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Goddyj(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by masterflowx(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
They will soon send force men to the streets to start checking phones, once they discovered that you have VPN application on your phone you're a gonna. Nigeria is totally finished!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
AleAirHub:
Noisemaker...

I have been rocking my Twitter account without VPN access but with little settings on my app/web. grin grin

ODE angry angry angry

Please can you teach me how to go about this? Thanks
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by obama30: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Did Nigerians vote this i-d-i-o-t in power? which section of constitution is breached by using twitter that verbally ban by Lie mohammed? Malami you can't ban things you don't create.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by just2endowed: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

When a state ban open grazing, he never advise the dg to make sure it was implemented but now he is quick to start persecuting anyone that use the app

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari slave

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
See how swift they act to cover their asses and bad governance to the world if only they put the same energy to fight kidnapping,banditry and insurgency in the country. Nigeria always chasing after irrelevant things

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Wannabenz: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Na from Manhattan NY I dey dey observe Twitter since morning. God Is The Greatest.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Superboss: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Under which laws will be prosecuted?
When we say that Buhari and his minions don't ve any semblance of sense, they tink we r just complaining.
How can u prosecute when there is no law backing it?
Anyway, we have entered a full scale dictatorship.
I pity his media cows who conduct their businesses on twitter.
I am sure that his media aides shud now consider themselves redundant

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by UnabashedIPOB: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN has directed for immediate prosecution of offenders of the Federal Government ban on Twitter operations in Nigeria.

To all you NIGERIAN UNITY beggars and apologists, this is a glimpse of what is to BEFALL you in your ONE NIGERIA. You think things are bad NOW, wait till NIGERIA happens to you and the FULANI TERRORISTS start EXPOSING the EVIL plans that they have in store for you F00LS! I hope and pray that NIGERIA happens to you very soon!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by AleAirHub(m): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
MISTAICEY02288:

Please can you teach me how to go about this? Thanks
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by dragunov: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Its beginning to dawn on me that this Malami fink is the actual guy in charge of Nigeria. You guys have entered 1chance with the Caliphate.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by sharpwriter(m): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Boye33:
I'm speechless.

On the good side, the North are showing their real colour and everyone is getting enlightened.

Furthermore, this is a litmus test for Osinbanjo, if he cant muster the balls to speak now, then he won't have the courage the effect necessary changes if elected president.

Good logic and submission! Who knows whether he would like worse than Jonathan in liver matters grin

Anyways, that wan na story, Nigeria is gonna brrsk, soon and very soon kiss
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by ivolt: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin grin
Malami sounded dull as usual.
How can you prosecute someone for a non offense?
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by otuomasirichi: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
cool cool cool

The picture below says it all about Buhari, Malami, and all Northerners cool

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Stupid cow head.. These people will finally destroy themselves by themselves.. Everyone is on vpn, even media houses aren't left out. Oya go and prosecute The Nation, Punch and Channels

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by PS712: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
adioolayi:
Hmmm.....Is this really Democracy

Judicial arm of Government have been paralysed since when

How will they prosecute Is resolving JUSUN's strike, that has paralysed the judicial system for months now, not so important than shouting about Twitter ban

Na wa o
The Assistant on Media is embarrassing his principal, NCC is NOT National Communication Commission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N23b Oshodi Transport Hub VS N19b Uyo Stadium - Which White Elephant Is Whiter? / "Kwankwaso Behind Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe" - CSOs / Osita Chidoka Meets With Peter Obi As Atiku Seeks Deeper Engagement With LP(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.