Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany (25240 Views)

’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ / Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency / Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Superboss: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Well done Anthony, the poster and Yahaya Bello's Nairaland campaign manager.
Make sure you collect enough cash for this job before 2023.
I don't know how my friend, TinubuAdvocate or is it AdvocateTinubu will feel about this ur news of Yahaya Bello now.
Then, there are Osibanjo's campaigners.
Make sure three of Una (the three groups) no kill Una self before 2023.
Let me ask you Anthony, you think with all the antecedents of Yahaya Bello, that he is the kind of man Nigeria needs in 2023?
Now, j know Nigeria has a long way to go before it can get it right.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by lottomkyes200: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hahahahaha this guy's are high on weed come to Login and see even LGA councilor this man is not worthy of it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by chachanga: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Raymond0008:
Yayah bello kor bello yahaya nii!

Op using his alternative account to praise this yeye man.

I hope they paid Seun big amount of money and that’s how one useless abuja Pr Alexreports been forcing obsoletes shit here on front-pages.

Crazy AlexReports that all of civil defence laid curses on for the propaganda campaign he did to gain the clueless, backward and sadistic former CG extra tenure in office despite all evil that man did to his personnel. With callous youths like AlexReports, Nigeria will always remain a very dangerous place for progressives to thrive.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Moikiitos: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Paid bunch of people... I'm in diaspora and I didn't endorsed him. And I know many more that did not. So, these are just few bunch of people speaking for themselves as in the photo. This doesn't represent the diaspora voice.

Anthony4578:
2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Open Campaign Office In Germany

https://thenigerianpost.com.ng/2021/06/05/2023-nigerians-in-diaspora-endorse-yahaya-bello-open-campaign-office-in-germany/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Angrymode: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Idiots

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by ThierryHenrie(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rocboy112:
which university?

Toronto Douglas University, Okene. Kogi state.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by ojonugwa25(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kogi is my state,Kogi state is the most underdeveloped state in d country,and yahaya adoza Bello is d worse Governor in d whole Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by sulaak(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
happiness32:
2023 looks interesting already

Tinubu or Bello

My support na for Yahaya Bello

You are mad!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by roundman: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Yaya bello is a decorated Shekau & a likely vicious caliphate... mark my word !!!

This man will be worse than Buhari... Nigerians are so gullible and myopic. Nigerians always fall for cheap antics... I have come to a conclusion that 95% of Nigerians are unintelligent to start with. The so called giant of Africa is a circus, where dumb clowns are elected into power by naive followers.

Some robots thinks his recent exploits cum calculated shenanigans as governor of Kogi makes him a qualified & eligible candidate, or enough to label him the next president come 2023? Same template past administrations has used to get into power before bringing and unleashing hell on the people?

I am ashamed to occupy and share desame country and oxygen with over 200 million brainless individuals.
Why you dey worry your self? how him wan take be president we go see an, leave people wen don collect small money to dey fool themselves.Yahaya Bello, president of nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by effort1: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simeonee111:

Then you have no right to say anything

We in Kogi know what he's doing compared to our previous Governors

This is one of the things he is doing. Is this your reason for endorsing him?

What a beautiful reaosn to endorse someone

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by excellentj4teal(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nbote:

They're busy calling APC in diaspora Nigerians in Diaspora. Sons and daughters of our evil politician. Yeye dey smell

All of una na one and the same person. Make una dey deceive unaself. Nigerians in Diaspora indeed
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Karmaisme(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oluboh:
Not surprising how this guy is gaining support everywhere
He has managed the security situation of Kogi so well. Major reason for my support of his Candidature
Nigeria needs someone who is brutal with security

Which security are you talking about? You people will just type nonsense because you have data.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Fragility6: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

You are the one that should be deceiving yourself.

For your infornation, this is Triple D and I'm just a regular Nairalander and a data seller. Wetin concern me with politics?

Seriously, the kind of mentality i noticed in some people on this forum ehn, especially the attitude of jumping to baseless conclusions is mindblowing and irritating.

Whatever you choose to think of me is your problem man.
Nutin concern u wit politics bt u dey endorse person. Talking from both sides of the mouth.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by jonnyjustcome22: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Your plan will not work by God grace. Mad diaspora people
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
gbegemaster:
Many of you endorsing Bello have not been home in ages.

Most of you have never been to Kogi state.

lipsrsealed
That is evil of Nigerians. They are not from Kogi state but they will silence those from Kogi state to label Bello as their Second messiah or New sheriff. With this method, votes are rigged and wrong candidates taken to direct the affairs of good people against their wish and votes.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by elisho: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
that name APC can never rule this country again
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Omookunnimi(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oluboh:
Not surprising how this guy is gaining support everywhere
He has managed the security situation of Kogi so well. Major reason for my support of his Candidature
Nigeria needs someone who is brutal with security

Which security does he managed so well? Is it not the same kogi state that a Local Government chairman was kidnapped few weeks back? A state where kidnappers reigned supreme. A state where arm rubbers are terrorising on daily basis. I beg this man is a failure. Mind you am from Kogi state, from Kabba/Bunu to be precise.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by topboss: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY....

DAY DREAMER.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by DDDEnterprises: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by favour32(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hungerbad!
Rip!
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Fragility6: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Angrymode:
Idiots
U know say buhari tenure get many idiots. Make we specify diz one.Paid hungry diaspora idiots

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simeonee111:

Try leave kogi and Nigeria, it’s not good for your mental health. Nigeria is toxic
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by VillagePipu: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Since you cannot know the difference between stating a mere observation and an outright show of support, I advise that you visit a psychiatrist and get off my mention.

I stated my observation about him. That he will have some support (from people in general) based on what I'm seeing and he's in the good books of the UN too. I never said i support or even oppose him. I'm neutral.

Are you too dumb, at your age, to comprehend the point? I'm sorry to say, is your life that pathetic? angry

Get the fvck off my mention and treat your fvcking brain. angry

Just imagine the nonsense coming out from someone advertising his services on Nairaland. Your foolishness is beyond redemption.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
It’s well with Nigeria
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by ABBEYsammy01(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
In their widest dream, they knew Yahaya Bello cannot and will never win any political party presidential primary election in Nigeria let alone the main election.
Those guys that endorsed him are just smart hustlers who want to get their own share of Kogi state money...
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simeonee111:

Take it or leave it, Yahaya Bello is going to gain a very massive support come 2023

He has built a University in Kogi
He has fixed rural roads across the 3 sentatorial districts
He is building giant hospitals everywhere in Kogi
Kogi workers get paid every month end
He has employed over 3,000 health workers
He has empowered security and made Kogi one of the safest places

You may not like him for your own political reasons
But this guy is one of the best Governors currently in Nigeria and he has my support for 2023!
You don't meant it!

Abeg what is the name of the university he built?
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by bayumyguy: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lori iro
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Fragility6: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Since you cannot know the difference between stating a mere observation and an outright show of support, I advise that you visit a psychiatrist and get off my mention.

I stated my observation about him. That he will have some support (from people in general) based on what I'm seeing and he's in the good books of the UN too. I never said i support or even oppose him. I'm neutral.

Are you too dumb, at your age, to comprehend the point? I'm sorry to say, is your life that pathetic? angry

Get the fvck off my mention and treat your fvcking brain. angry

Blike my comment touch ur vein o. Politics no concern u bt u don dey rate e chances. Lwkm...
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simeonee111:

Oga, if you are supporting Bello because you are Ebira, then your reward awaits you, and not just you.

Be truthful, does Bello appear to you as the right president Nigeria needs at a time like ?this?
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by DDDEnterprises: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn / Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) / Falana: DSS Has Given 3 Contradictory Reasons For Not Releasing Sowore

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.