Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany (25233 Views)

’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ / Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency / Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
May their lives be run the way Yahaya Bello runs Kogi state. Idiots this is what southerners do collect every criminal politician that gives money and tells us to support them. No thank you. Let him go and govern them where he is
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Petros7:
Lamba, somebody that is paying 20% salary to local gov workers nd primary sch teachers, somebody that cannot boost up to 30kilomer roads around the 3 senatorial district,somebody that is unable to attrack foreign investors, somebody that cannot withstand criticisms, lokoja is the worst capital city in nigeria. Infact he is the worst gov in nigeria. In the issue of insecurity, kidnapping is going on steady in some of the villages including okene, just that kogi state lack media presence, the few once that re available, he has bribe them and threaten some.

Louder
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Desdola(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please where is he building the hospital's and the road you mentioned. I want to know.
Simeonee111:

Take it or leave it, Yahaya Bello is going to gain a very massive support come 2023

He has built a University in Kogi
He has fixed rural roads across the 3 sentatorial districts
He is building giant hospitals everywhere in Kogi
Kogi workers get paid every month end
He has employed over 3,000 health workers
He has empowered security and made Kogi one of the safest places

You may not like him for your own political reasons
But this guy is one of the best Governors currently in Nigeria and he has my support for 2023!
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Desdola(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Help me ask him. I doubt the guy has been to even Lokoja before.
elujah1:

All these in a physical kogi state or the spiritual one? You forgot to add airport and seaport.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Queenmark: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
gbegemaster:
Many of you endorsing Bello have not been home in ages.

Most of you have never been to Kogi state.

lipsrsealed

If this man wins I fear for Nigeria. Buhari's regime is a walk on the park

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by duduade: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
This cultist.. How much he pay una

Someone that rules Kogi from Abuja

Una try
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by TWoods(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simeonee111:

Take it or leave it, Yahaya Bello is going to gain a very massive support come 2023

But this guy is one of the best Governors currently in Nigeria and he has my support for 2023!

Amazing the trite things Nigerians celebrate - his most basic duty. What did you expect? Workers to be paid every year?
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by goldensammie(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Which Nigerians, most of us don’t know who Yeye bello is. All we the good Yoruba’s in diaspora want is Yoruba nation. Me, my family and friends spend hours streaming and supporting the agitation

I live in Lokoja, I'm a kogite, truth is Kogi isn't doing well and Bello isn't helping in anyway. Please mind them, they are just deceiving Nigerians with sweet mouth.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by paperboi147: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
I support yahaya bello
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Alawode01(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kuro ndi ido,ere omode nii.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by perpeling22(f): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
gbegemaster:
Many of you endorsing Bello have not been home in ages.

Most of you have never been to Kogi state.

lipsrsealed

Help me tell them ooo cox what I'm reading here baffles meooo. Can you imagine? Someone in kogi can never say all these.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by 12inchess: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
We have reached an era in mankind where rather than advertise yourself in TV its better for you to pay a couple of hopeless souls to sing your praise. Nigerians in the Diaspora my ass. I'm in the Diaspora and I've never heard of them. Anybody can now form a group collect bribe from a Politician and start talking smack. Anyway I'm not from Nigeria. I'm from UAR sad angry
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by dbestuncle: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oluboh:
Not surprising how this guy is gaining support everywhere
He has managed the security situation of Kogi so well. Major reason for my support of his Candidature
Nigeria needs someone who is brutal with security
Which security situation? Was kogi unsafe before his coming to office? The issue with kogi na mentainance of the level him dey o because kidnapping is still going up
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Burna440(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ebira ppl for Germany?���
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Burna440(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simeonee111:

Which Kogi are u talking about pls?
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Naijazure: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
See how this fellow is wasting tax-payers monies on endorsements and campaigns...smh
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Peridotushers18: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
God punish them
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Juliusmomoh: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simeonee111:

Then you have no right to say anything
We in Kogi know what he's doing compared to our previous Governors
Omaye ufedo, don't mind that fool
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by Tzar(m): 3:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Any Nigerian who supports the ‘tatatata’ governor needs to have his/her brain checked. This guy who keeps owing salary, lacks innovative ideas to boost the sources of revenue for Kogi, keeps spewing COVID propaganda, etc?
Nigeria deserves these bad leaders anyway, because most Nigerians are worse than their bad leaders.

Anthony4578:
2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Open Campaign Office In Germany

https://thenigerianpost.com.ng/2021/06/05/2023-nigerians-in-diaspora-endorse-yahaya-bello-open-campaign-office-in-germany/
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by nurusystem(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2021
They try
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by georgeufi: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2021
Simeonee111:

Lol, una funny o, if you like him so much in K9gi why don't you people give him a third term ticket or better still make him a permanent governor there. We don't want another nuisance in Aso rock please, we are even trying to manage the one we have already. It is enough.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by 9jaRealist: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Anthony4578:
2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Open Campaign Office In Germany

https://thenigerianpost.com.ng/2021/06/05/2023-nigerians-in-diaspora-endorse-yahaya-bello-open-campaign-office-in-germany/

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Tragicomedy…SMH
>
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by nogragra: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Anthony4578:

Who are these moorons. upon their exposure, this worthless thing is what you could obtain for Nigeria a failed state. you guy are not only failed but fake people. Yahaya Bello ko yeye bello ni.
Re: 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany by IyawoToBe(f): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2021
expliciit:
Please tell them

Hello, can I send you a DM pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Moves To Demolish 3 "Terrorists Villages" On Abuja-Kaduna Road / Kidnapping In Enugu Communities On The Rise As Residents Vacate Their Homes(Pix) / Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.