Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,752 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8683 Views)

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / +18 (MEN ONLY) I Feel Cheated [Picture] / +18 Men Only : what does the female vagina really taste like ? ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by aluyapreston: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
iLegendd:
There are three things every wise man must handle and I want to ask you which one of them have you taken care of.

They are

1. Handling the opposite gender in and outside the bedroom (meaning: you can handle the dramas they bring and you can't be manipulated by them except you wish to)

2. Handled money making (meaning: money issues no longer bother that much you as long as it's not billions of dollars involved)

3. Handled money management (meaning: you don't waste the money you make to impress, but invest them and enjoy the remainder)

Out of these three, which have you handled? Don't lie. If none, you're misusing the Internet and you deserve to be flogged.

Hello ilegendd. I have Books I intend to publish just like you did. pls i want your mentor ship to break through. if you seek to charge me for it. no problem. you have been successful with it and i seek to be successful. for now i work as a proxy writer for westerners and earn quite well but i need to publish my books.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2021
aluyapreston:

Hello ilegendd. I have Books I intend to publish just like you did. pls i want your mentor ship to break through. if you seek to charge me for it. no problem. you have been successful with it and i seek to be successful. for now i work as a proxy writer for westerners and earn quite well but i need to publish my books.

Welcome, sir. At the moment, we don't offer any paid or free help or mentorship. Sorry about that.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:43am On Jun 09, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Ilegend, why must u select 2 females. Why not make it one male and one female? angry Then i make my choice.

You didn't pick on the 8th of June and this is the 9th day, so it's void.

My ex came to sleep over and I spent the entire night teaching her and ended up transfering it to her. She's pretty happy about it.

All my years on this forum, 95% of my giveaways are always won by men or I intentionally give it to men.

99% of my motivations, books, and tips are always for men, so I have some reasons for giving women some priorities lately.
Re: by xemof53557: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2021
lipsrsealed undecided
iLegendd:
With the rate at which guys are shying away from this post, it's obvious most haven't achieved them.

Let me add a 4th option.

4. Good at wasting time online and abusing people day and night.

Re: by iLegendd(m): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Since he didn't choose and today is the 9th day, it has expired. Someone else has taken it.

1 Like

Re: by MasonKendall(m): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
iLegendd:

My ex came to sleep over and I spent the entire night teaching her and ended up transfering it to her. She's pretty happy about it.

you are a real niggie cheesy

Re: by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
MasonKendall:
you are a real niggie cheesy

I know what you're thinking, but no, there was no sex. I'm good at being in control and not succumbing to pleasure easily.
Re: by MasonKendall(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
iLegendd:

I know what you're thinking, but no, there was no sex. I'm good at being in control and not succumbing to pleasure easily.
I know.

Re: by chizzypresh(f): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
What did I miss ooo
Re: by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
iLegendd:

You didn't pick on the 8th of June and this is the 9th day, so it's void.

All my years on this forum, 95% of my giveaways are always won by men or I intentionally give it to men.

99% of my motivations, books, and tips are always for men, so I have some reasons for giving women some priorities lately.

Good for you.
Re: by wealthtrak: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
iLegendd:
There are three things every wise man must handle and I want to ask you which one of them have you taken care of.

They are

1. Handling the opposite gender in and outside the bedroom (meaning: you can handle the dramas they bring and you can't be manipulated by them except you wish to)

2. Handled money making (meaning: money issues no longer bother that much you as long as it's not billions of dollars involved)

3. Handled money management (meaning: you don't waste the money you make to impress, but invest them and enjoy the remainder)

Out of these three, which have you handled? Don't lie. If none, you're misusing the Internet and you deserve to be flogged.

grin grin... @last paragraph.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo) / Who remembers Berlinda Song (1984) by Grady Harrell? / “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.