Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Does She Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Love Me? (1064 Views)

I Wonder If She Love Me / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Love Me? by delvinmaya(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2007
hi guys, am always happy when ever am among you so guys i need your hekp. this babe of miine seems to be rather uncaring, apologies to you ladies but this is how i feel. she never calls except i call or request that she calls me, no text messages, can you believe i have been sick for the past three days and she didnt even know cos she never bothered to call and ask why i hadn't called her for some time, also am a sort of jealous guy and she knows but i still see her with other gus and am afraid that this is a bad habit, i mean my being jeaslous so guys advise me. am counting on you guys to bail me out of my predicament.
Re: Does She Love Me? by Joey82(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2007
Its obvious she dosn't like u, leave her and move on. U must try 2 remove jealousy, it ruins.
Re: Does She Love Me? by osereka(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2007
IT SEEMS U ARE NEW IN THIS GAME ABI? she no love you so look else where
Re: Does She Love Me? by delvinmaya(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2007
am trying on the jealousy part and about the jealousy part, am trying to remove that part and yes am a new comer, you know, the sort of guy who is and was shy of girls and who spent his entire primary school playing soccer and who started noticing girls just when he has secured admission. so thats typically me and i must confess i find it tiresome at times
Re: Does She Love Me? by CrazyMan(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2007
You are the one who is punishing yourself.
Why would you waste your time on a girl that doesn't even call you to know who you're doing? Get realistic. You claim to love a girl and she doesn’t even bother herself if you’re alive or dead. If you’re sick or well. Yet you claim to love her
That you love someone shouldn't make you start acting foolishly. If you see this girl doesn’t match up to the kind of girl you’re looking for, then let go.
There are girls everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Does She Love Me? by delvinmaya(m): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2007
it is just not that easy. i assure that one, cos from all indications she is not willing to let go, so how do you think one can possibly tell her to leave or better leave her myself. it is not about the love matter but grther the fact that if i leave her what will happen cos her best friend confided to me and also begged me not to try that cos she could kill herself. now i dont want a dead body on my neck but how do i do it so as not to hurt her like her friend claims.? huh?
Re: Does She Love Me? by CrazyMan(m): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2007
What are you saying?

How can a girl who doesn't even bother to call you kill herself when you leave her?
are you sure you are not being black-mailed by her?

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me? by delvinmaya(m): 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2007
i think so too mate but what do you supose i do?
confront her or just leave her? come on, am exasperated here. help me out
Re: Does She Love Me? by CrazyMan(m): 12:02am On Jul 14, 2007
You are a man, which means you must learn to confront situations as a man.
What you should do is to walk up to her and tell her what’s exactly on your mind.

If she refuses to change, then you go.
If you purchase a rabbit in the market and later discover that it’s not worth rearing due to its destructive manner, you throw it away and look for another rabbit which you feel you can contain.

That’s how life is my dear brother.
Re: Does She Love Me? by delvinmaya(m): 12:05am On Jul 14, 2007
i will do that now or when extra cool is on and tell you what she says
Re: Does She Love Me? by CrazyMan(m): 12:09am On Jul 14, 2007
Alright good luck.
Re: Does She Love Me? by delvinmaya(m): 12:35am On Jul 14, 2007
she begged and said that she is sorry and that she will make amends immediately.
Re: Does She Love Me? by Kemjisuper(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2007
Yeah yeah, I've heard similar stories before. Promising to make amends is only 1/2 the battle. That may just be to keep u quiet for a while. Watch out for if she actually acts on her promise, and then take your decision.

Remember, you can take a horse to the stream, but you cant force it to drink water!

Cheers
Re: Does She Love Me? by delvinmaya(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2007
thanks guys. i believe i will take your advise. thanks a lot fellas, u have been helpful
Re: Does She Love Me? by zignor(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2007
@post. . . she loves you well, well grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Is It Compulsory To Do Shakara? / Thank You All / Approaching A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.