Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix (1022 Views)

I'm In A Fix..matured ADVICE NEEDED Pls!(guys Only)... / Can Somebody Help! What Is This Girl Saying? (pic) / Am In A Fix, Can Someone Help Me Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by dboss4life: 2:01pm On May 03, 2011
I MET THIS GIRL IN JANUARY 2010, TOASTED HER AND SHE FINALLY GAVE IN 6 MONTHS LATER PRECISELY IN JUNE 2010 AFTER I HAD SPLASHED CLOSE TO A 100K ON GIFTS AND CLOTHINGS ON HER, BUT THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH DIS GIRL IS THAT WHEN WE MADE LOVE D FIRST TIME AFTER 6 MONTHS, D GIRL bleeped D HELL OUT OF ME, SHE SAT ON IT, SUCKED IT, MASSAGED IT, SHE KNOWS VIRTUALLY ANY SEX STYLE U CAN THINK OF BUT ALL THE WHILE DURING THIS 6 MONTHS I WAS TRYING TO GET HER, SHE WAS PRETENDING AND BEHAVING AS IF SHE HAS NEVER SEEN DICK B4, I EVEN STARTED THINKING SHE WAS A VIRGIN AND RESPECTED HER SO MUCH BUT ON DAT FIRST DAY WE HAD IT, I WAS SHOCKED AT D PROFESSIONAL WAY THIS GIRL SCREWED THE HELL OUT OF ME.

THE PROBLEM AM HAVING NOW IS THAT THIS GIRL LOVES SEX SO MUCH THAT SHE WANTS US TO BE MAKING LOVE EVERYDAY AND I CANNOT CONTINUE LIKE THIS CAUSE ITS ALREADY AFFECTING MY HEALTH, I HAVE GROWN SO LEAN AS A RESULT OF HER INSATIABLE DEMAND FOR SEX EVERY NIGHT, I HAVE MADE IT CLEAR TO HER THAT ITS DANGEROUS TO MY HEALTH TO BE FUCKING EVERYDAY BUT SHE DOESNT WANT TO UNDERSTAND,

ON AN OCCASSION SHE CAME DEMANDING FOR SEX, I BLUNTLY TOLD HER I WAS NOT IN THE MOOD BUT SHE NOW THREATHENED THAT IF I WONT GIVE IT TO HER, THAT SHE WILL GO ELSE WHERE TO GET IT. PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP ME AM IN A FIX because I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH AND IS NOT READY TO LOOSE HER, I HAVE EVEN PROPOSED TO HER BUT THEN I CANT BE FUCKING EVERYDAY, AM NOT A SEX MACHINE.
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by dealordea(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2011
send me her number, i know of a friend who is a sex machine, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 03, 2011
dboss4life:

I MET THIS GIRL IN JANUARY 2010, TOASTED HER AND SHE FINALLY GAVE IN 6 MONTHS LATER PRECISELY IN JUNE 2010 AFTER I HAD SPLASHED CLOSE TO A 100K ON GIFTS AND CLOTHINGS ON HER, BUT THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH DIS GIRL IS THAT WHEN WE MADE LOVE D FIRST TIME AFTER 6 MONTHS, D GIRL bleeped D HELL OUT OF ME, SHE SAT ON IT, SUCKED IT, MASSAGED IT, SHE KNOWS VIRTUALLY ANY SEX STYLE U CAN THINK OF BUT ALL THE WHILE DURING THIS 6 MONTHS I WAS TRYING TO GET HER, SHE WAS PRETENDING AND BEHAVING AS IF SHE HAS NEVER SEEN manliness B4, I EVEN STARTED THINKING SHE WAS A VIRGIN AND RESPECTED HER SO MUCH BUT ON DAT FIRST DAY WE HAD IT, I WAS SHOCKED AT D PROFESSIONAL WAY THIS GIRL SCREWED THE HELL OUT OF ME.

THE PROBLEM AM HAVING NOW IS THAT THIS GIRL LOVES SEX SO MUCH THAT SHE WANTS US TO BE MAKING LOVE EVERYDAY AND I CANNOT CONTINUE LIKE THIS CAUSE ITS ALREADY AFFECTING MY HEALTH, I HAVE GROWN SO LEAN AS A RESULT OF HER INSATIABLE DEMAND FOR SEX EVERY NIGHT, I HAVE MADE IT CLEAR TO HER THAT ITS DANGEROUS TO MY HEALTH TO BE bleeping EVERYDAY BUT SHE DOESNT WANT TO UNDERSTAND,

ON AN OCCASSION SHE CAME DEMANDING FOR SEX, I BLUNTLY TOLD HER I WAS NOT IN THE MOOD BUT SHE NOW THREATHENED THAT IF I WONT GIVE IT TO HER, THAT SHE WILL GO ELSE WHERE TO GET IT. PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP ME AM IN A FIX because I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH AND IS NOT READY TO LOOSE HER, I HAVE EVEN PROPOSED TO HER BUT THEN I CANT BE bleeping EVERYDAY, AM NOT A SEX MACHINE.
I have no advice for you.

All I want to say is thanks mannh! I was in a bad mood. You just cracked me up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by denzel2009: 2:17pm On May 03, 2011
Pure comedy. You don see wen, you better start drinking fura de nunu and obron 6.
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by otokx(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2011
You are not yet in a fix
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 03, 2011
dboss4life:

I MET THIS GIRL IN JANUARY 2010, TOASTED HER AND SHE FINALLY GAVE IN 6 MONTHS LATER PRECISELY IN JUNE 2010 AFTER I HAD SPLASHED CLOSE TO A 100K ON GIFTS AND CLOTHINGS ON HER, BUT THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH DIS GIRL IS THAT WHEN WE MADE LOVE D FIRST TIME AFTER 6 MONTHS, D GIRL bleeped D HELL OUT OF ME, SHE SAT ON IT, SUCKED IT, MASSAGED IT, SHE KNOWS VIRTUALLY ANY SEX STYLE U CAN THINK OF BUT ALL THE WHILE DURING THIS 6 MONTHS I WAS TRYING TO GET HER, SHE WAS PRETENDING AND BEHAVING AS IF SHE HAS NEVER SEEN manliness B4, I EVEN STARTED THINKING SHE WAS A VIRGIN AND RESPECTED HER SO MUCH BUT ON DAT FIRST DAY WE HAD IT, I WAS SHOCKED AT D PROFESSIONAL WAY THIS GIRL SCREWED THE HELL OUT OF ME.

THE PROBLEM AM HAVING NOW IS THAT THIS GIRL LOVES SEX SO MUCH THAT SHE WANTS US TO BE MAKING LOVE EVERYDAY AND I CANNOT CONTINUE LIKE THIS CAUSE ITS ALREADY AFFECTING MY HEALTH, I HAVE GROWN SO LEAN AS A RESULT OF HER INSATIABLE DEMAND FOR SEX EVERY NIGHT, I HAVE MADE IT CLEAR TO HER THAT ITS DANGEROUS TO MY HEALTH TO BE bleeping EVERYDAY BUT SHE DOESNT WANT TO UNDERSTAND,

ON AN OCCASSION SHE CAME DEMANDING FOR SEX, I BLUNTLY TOLD HER I WAS NOT IN THE MOOD BUT SHE NOW THREATHENED THAT IF I WONT GIVE IT TO HER, THAT SHE WILL GO ELSE WHERE TO GET IT. PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP ME AM IN A FIX because I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH AND IS NOT READY TO LOOSE HER, I HAVE EVEN PROPOSED TO HER BUT THEN I CANT BE bleeping EVERYDAY, AM NOT A SEX MACHINE.

It's a good thing you are man enough to admit your short coming. If you can't have sex with a girl at least once everyday, then there must be something wrong with you!

I think you should leave her and find someone who doesn't have as much sexual drive! undecided
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by rully2: 3:03pm On May 03, 2011
At least its a good thing he admitted it grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by Ranoscky(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2011
dboss4life:

Hahahaha. . .

dboss4life:

A girl threatened to leave U b'cos of sex and U'r here complaining that U stil love her and dont want her to go? undecided

Answer this question. Which one is MORE important between she and your life?
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by earthrealm(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2011
lmao, this woprld sef, man aint satified.
we see the ones wey no sabi do, we complain, we see the ones wey sabi, we complain too,

thats y most chics  pretend a lot in bed.

many who claim to be virgins aint,

btw, premarital sex  no good.@poster  go marry o,

most men are actually looking 4 this same thing wey u wan run from!!!

a classic case of sexual imcompatibility,
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by Akainzo(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2011
@OP, sit her down and draw up a schedule. Let her know how many days in a week you are available to be killed with action.
On the selected days, ensure you do it so much that she is well and truly satisfied. let her dream in the memories of your expert touch. These memories would/should keep her till the next appointed day.

If however, she is not satisfied because you are not performing satisfactorily, that is, you are not satisfying her and not getting her to that state of satisfaction. Then, YOU, need to do something about your 1-3 minutes action! Get better and get her truly satisfied.

If the issue however is that you are really hammering but she is not satisfied, then share out her numbers and get other brothers to help out. grin
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by seedord247(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2011
You don't need to worry man all yu need is to her a intimacy gadget or better stilll use Hammer
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by Wislet(f): 4:46pm On May 03, 2011
Love love love, The word has been so misused. So, @OP, if u marry ur gf & one day u dont sleep wit her, she would threaten to leave you?? And u come here saying love? For a marriage/relationship to work, the two of u have to be in agreement. U cannot claim to love, yet your partner is ready to leave you at de drop of a hat. Does it mean during those 6 months, she was wit other people? You better dont kill yourself over someone dat might not value you. Get that fat back on your body and go find your wife! Besides, u don get wetin u dey look for abi? Ur body no gree u rest. Go marry sir.lol.
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by MMM2(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2011
op
then why re u deboss4life,
babe no give u Womanliness u go complain say dey stingy with her Womanliness, now she don dey give u Womanliness u still dey complain, wetin other guys dey find u don get ur own F O C u dey talk.
Just relax and have sex.
Less i forget
congratulation on ur new NYMPHOMANIAC.
Have fun!!
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by mojounited(m): 11:22pm On May 03, 2011
Lucky bast@[i]r[/i]d! cheesy
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by toyemz(f): 11:45pm On May 03, 2011
@poster

get her a Love Machine
that way you wont sap up too much of your energy
hope she likes it sha
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by toyemz(f): 11:46pm On May 03, 2011
adjoiner
i meant a di:ldo
Re: Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix by deniyor: 11:49pm On May 03, 2011
I'm sure at no point did she tell you she was a virgin. You know what they say about assumptions - they make an a s s of u.
Your sexual libido don't match. That can be a problem. The red flag is where she threatens to go get it outside if you don't satisfy her. That should be enough to give her the boot. Seriously get rid of the girl.

On the bright side of things, you got your 100k worth of sex.

(1) (Reply)

Y Nl Sees Virgins As Kids Is What I Dont Understand / Engaging My Girl / Quality Of Women Have Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.