Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,676 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigerian Women Think The Mere Fact You Look At Them Think You Like Them: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Think The Mere Fact You Look At Them Think You Like Them: (882 Views)

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / I Like Them Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Think The Mere Fact You Look At Them Think You Like Them: by dealordea(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2011
Sometimes the dumb and retarded reasoning of others never ceases to amaze me.

Say you're on in the BRT bus and you see a woman wearing a top that you think is nice. She looks back, thinking you're looking at her in an amorous way and you can sense she feels nervous. grin grin grin grin

You then think "look, lady. i'm only admiring your top, don't think I'll even be seen dating you. You're not my type!" cool cool cool cool cool cool

Now, why do women think literally any time a man sees them, it's due to them liking them? Are such women insecure, or even narcissistic, in that they presume all men to like them?
Re: Nigerian Women Think The Mere Fact You Look At Them Think You Like Them: by MsPotato(f): 2:28pm On May 03, 2011
How are you sure that that is what they are thinking?  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Think The Mere Fact You Look At Them Think You Like Them: by tpia5: 2:43pm On May 03, 2011
I hope the op and his fellow crooks noticed most nigerian women have deserted this section due to the excessive number of eggheads and rascals that abound here.

Being nigerian is no reason to hang around ugly egotistical maniacs simply because they claim the same nationality as one.
Re: Nigerian Women Think The Mere Fact You Look At Them Think You Like Them: by tpia5: 2:45pm On May 03, 2011
Not to mention many of these so-called nigerians are of questionable ancestry really.
Re: Nigerian Women Think The Mere Fact You Look At Them Think You Like Them: by bobbyray(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2011
deal_ordea., u fall my hand, are you sure u are not looking like a purse snatcher or pickpocket?
that could make girls feel unconfortable too lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Think The Mere Fact You Look At Them Think You Like Them: by iice(f): 3:34pm On May 03, 2011
loool
Really isn't that most of what you people generally do?
She's looking at me, she likes me
He calls me everyday, he loves me
She likes pretty things, i must use my money to color blind her
He doesn't give me money, he has another woman
blah blah blah.
Re: Nigerian Women Think The Mere Fact You Look At Them Think You Like Them: by MMM2(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2011
op
do u read peoples mind (ladies)?
Re: Nigerian Women Think The Mere Fact You Look At Them Think You Like Them: by CrudeOil2(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2011
Why would you be admiring a girls top? Are you a F A G G O T ?
Re: Nigerian Women Think The Mere Fact You Look At Them Think You Like Them: by bobbyray(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2011
maybe he want collect the top for his gf grin
Re: Nigerian Women Think The Mere Fact You Look At Them Think You Like Them: by Jackieugo(f): 5:58pm On May 03, 2011
It's your fault for staring so hard at her top lol. Why wouldn't she be nervous when she catches someone staring at her? undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Think The Mere Fact You Look At Them Think You Like Them: by MsPotato(f): 6:05am On May 04, 2011
QUESTION
Crude Oil:

Why would you be admiring a girls top? Are you a F A G G O T ?

ANSWER
bobbyray:

maybe he want collect the top for his gf grin

LMAO!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

When Things Fall Apart. . . . / D Meaning Of He Used And Dumped Her / Can You Cope With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.