Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Can You Cope With This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cope With This? (877 Views)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Cope With This? by efepro(m): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2011
I saw this comment or question in one of the threads on NL,and thought i should share it and hav ur view.
I quote: "Seriously,how can a man sleep with one woman all in the name of marriage?"
Looking at the above quote,we know infidelity is morally wrong.But,guys lets tell ourselves the truth,can u really stay with one partner for the rest of ur life?Even ladies, Everytime i think about getting married it botherz me, knowing i cud be stuck with one women til i die, e no easy sha, it's like being fed with one kinda food 4va. What do u think?
Re: Can You Cope With This? by Exponental(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2011
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.
Live responsibly!
Re: Can You Cope With This? by Andrew3(m): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2011
From your  nonage you abstained for caducity until  senility, so why not learn to twig to one woman.
Marriage is like watching a tv with one channel. No matter the entertainment on other channels you
stick to your nta news. grin grin If you are lucky to have a movie magic as your only channel then learn to
protect it and pay the bills before it scrambles. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Cope With This? by Hopssypolwers(m): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2011
U just av to do it cos dats wat makes u a beta nd responsible being,
Re: Can You Cope With This? by Beync(f): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2011
people jus look for reasons to glorify aldultry, too bad.
if you would be happy with your wife keeping you as the only man
she would have to meet thru her entire life, you are expected to do the same
Re: Can You Cope With This? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 23, 2011
GOD made it so, so we do not have any right whatsoever to change it
Re: Can You Cope With This? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Yes, why not?. . .[/size]
Re: Can You Cope With This? by itiswell1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2011
efepro:

I saw this comment or question in one of the threads on NL,and thought i should share it and hav your view.
I quote: "Seriously,how can a man sleep with one woman all in the name of marriage?"
Looking at the above quote,we know infidelity is morally wrong.But,guys lets tell ourselves the truth,can u really stay with one partner for the rest of your life?Even ladies, Everytime i think about getting married it botherz me, knowing i cud be stuck with one women til i die, e no easy sha, it's like being fed with one kinda food 4va. What do u think?

Its obvious u cant stay put with one partner judging by you not been able to recognise when to use woman rather than women.
Re: Can You Cope With This? by silvertuke(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
efepro:

I saw this comment or question in one of the threads on NL,and thought i should share it and hav your view.
Looking at the above quote,we know infidelity is morally wrong.But,guys lets tell ourselves the truth,can u really stay with one partner for the rest of your life?Even ladies, Everytime i think about getting married it botherz me, knowing i cud be stuck with one women til i die, e no easy sha, it's like being fed with one kinda food 4va. What do u think?

Then remain single now.
Re: Can You Cope With This? by Eiregirl(f): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2011
I hate this kind of mentality! Marriage is not just based on sex! There is so much more to a marriage than what happens in the bedroom. If you want to sleep with (or taste) different women for the rest of your life, the remain SINGLE!!! angry
Re: Can You Cope With This? by kelz88(f): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2011
When you find THE ONE you won't even be tempted to look elsewhere, let alone cheat on her.
Re: Can You Cope With This? by pendo89(f): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2011
become polygamous or enter into an open relationship. they also come with a price.
Re: Can You Cope With This? by kpolli(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2011
very possible. . . . I eat rice everyday undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which One Will You Catch First? / Help Advice Needed Urgently Before She Loss Her Fiance / Is This Enough To Call Off A Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.