Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative (39625 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 / Nigeria BBA Winner Karen Igho Shows Off Bikini Body...sexy You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by cold(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2011
^^bros the tire me o.What kind of representation is this?I blv it was deliberate to reinforce the stereotype
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 05, 2011
ha the girl make sense die ;d
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Natasha2(f): 9:53pm On May 05, 2011
seriously if its about her bossom then nobody should hate if it was flat you would complain all those onyibo stars that you people always put up hear saying this and that who is hotter is it not fake bosoms you people are always dying for now our Naija girl has done it and some people are hating anyway big brother no concern me. Any body who wins its not my concern cos i won't even watch. I will be wasting precious time if they like let them bleep all because of show and money but my prayer is they should not disgrace Nigeria but I would have preferred a guy sha not just two girls 
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by EdDave(m): 11:14pm On May 05, 2011
After all is said and done,

Her face,
her body,
Her life,
Her opportunity at BBA.

Where s yours?
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by jmaine: 11:54pm On May 05, 2011
Oboy BBA fall our hand, chai !!!  where them see this babes . . angry angry
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 12:00am On May 06, 2011
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by blackgucci(m): 12:01am On May 06, 2011
[size=20pt]I  have a dream that one day BBA chicks will not be judged by the content of thier boobs and bossoms but by the content of thier brains[/size]  grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by cold(m): 12:03am On May 06, 2011
^^now that is some dream grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 12:04am On May 06, 2011
I thought we only had 2 Nigerian representatives, why did I hear more than 3 of the members claim NIgerian?

9ja4eva:

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2122

What sort of rubbish is this?

Abegi

I am ROTFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin

By the time I get my Ghanaian passport, Me sef no go know grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by kodewrita(m): 1:41am On May 06, 2011
methinks it was a deliberate attempt to pick nigerians that are MLTF (Most likely to f_u_c_k) on BBA.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 1:57am On May 06, 2011
*Ileke-IdI:

Not bad looking. . . . . .sha.

[img]http://2.bp..com/--fRq_vo6rZQ/Tbn31ueglwI/AAAAAAAAAVE/Nse8pPA85Ek/s1600/Karen%2BIgho%2B%25282%2529.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-h1JXTXDzr10/Tbn31LPiiJI/AAAAAAAAAUs/ZHn1ByX-On0/s1600/Karen%2BIgho%2B%25283%2529.jpg[/img]

Ohh alrite, i think i must ave saw a pic of her a few days a go linked on twitter.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by mamagee3(f): 1:59am On May 06, 2011
blackgucci:

[size=20pt]I  have a dream that one day BBA chicks will not be judged by the content of thier bosoms and bossoms but by the content of thier brains[/size]  grin
*Death*

Tell that Cossy Orjiakor. grin grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 2:00am On May 06, 2011
Mehn what a shame no 'eye-candy' for the ladies?? undecided
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 2:08am On May 06, 2011
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 2:23am On May 06, 2011
Good for her, she's very out-spoken & confident in speaking her mind.

But what r u doin clipping his toe nails?ewwwwww!! undecided the feet aren't even 9ice
embarassed grin lipsrsealed

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2099&AdCategoryId=0
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by BABE3: 2:36am On May 06, 2011
They housemates take style plenty o----or is it me? undecided
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 2:40am On May 06, 2011
I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER GET BANGED BY ANOTHER BLACK AFRICAN BROTHER ON BBA, BANG! BANG!! BANG!!!
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 2:43am On May 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hmm see them o!

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2132
Pweety4me:

Good for her, she's very out-spoken & confident in speaking her mind.

But what r u doin clipping his toe nails?ewwwwww!! undecided the feet aren't even 9ice
embarassed grin lipsrsealed

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2099&AdCategoryId=0

This show, so far, seems boring.

WDH, just boring and re-tarded.

Do they still even do BB in USA? Why cant we come up with something original for once. takky show. Seems like the guy in the first video is trying so hard to act like an akata undecided

I know I'll prolly get blasted for this, but whadahell. Someone had to say it.  grin And to make it worst, NIgeria's rep was just downright du-mb.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 2:49am On May 06, 2011
BABE!:

They housemates take style plenty o----or is it me? undecided

26?yea it is quite a lot cheesy
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 2:50am On May 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

This show, so far, seems boring.

WDH, just boring and re-tarded.

Do they still even do BB in USA? Why cant we come up with something original for once. takky show. Seems like the guy in the first video is trying so hard to act like an akata undecided

I know I'll prolly get blasted for this, but whadahell. Someone had to say it. grin And to make it worst, NIgeria's rep was just downright du-mb.

Hehehee check this 1 out! grin

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2060&AdCategoryId=0
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by BABE3: 2:52am On May 06, 2011
Chei! These are the times I wish I was in 9ja.

I would personally organize votes against this our yeye representative! mschewwww---- angry
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by BABE3: 2:54am On May 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hehehee check this 1 out! grin

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2060&AdCategoryId=0

**smh** Ewo awon omo ti won bi lati ile ire!!! mschewww--
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 3:07am On May 06, 2011
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by BABE3: 3:10am On May 06, 2011
Why does she remind me of RITA IGBINEDION from kokomansion?
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 3:30am On May 06, 2011
This guy is a pervert i swear, or maybe just a red-blooded male  tongue

she gave it 2 him nicely "You wanna smell" grin tongue

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=1995&AdCategoryId=0
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 3:31am On May 06, 2011
BABE!:

Why does she remind me of RITA IGBINEDION from kokomansion?
Haaa maybe cause of the accent a lil?but na mate dat's an insult to Rita! undecided
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:16am On May 06, 2011
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by playahP(m): 5:55am On May 06, 2011
NIGERIANS WEN ARE WE GOING TO CHANGE::::: WHERE WERE YOU ALL WHEN BB CALLED FOR AUDITION?

NOW YOU ALL SIT COMFORTABLY IN FRONT OF YA CATHODE RAY BOX TO CRITICIZE A BRAVE WOMAN, I AM ASHAMED.

IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND, THE ONE EYED MAN IS THE KING.

GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN NIGERIA WAS CONSERVATIVE, NOW WE ARE EVERTHING BUT THE TRUE AFRICAN VALUES SO SAVE SO AFRICAN VALUES STORY TO URSELF.

THANK U
BABE!:

Chei! These are the times I wish I was in 9ja.

I would personally organize votes against this our yeye representative! mschewwww---- angry

YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER HATER, IGHO IS BASED IN UK BUT SHE CAME BACK TO NIGERIA TO GET THIS DONE, WHERE WERE U PROBABLY WIPING WHITE MENS' BUTT IN ORDER SURVIVE, I LAFF AT U COWARD, NEXT TIME, COME FOR THE AUDITION DUMB Azz
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 6:54am On May 06, 2011
^^^ Which African value? Her fake lashes, fake bo-obs, fake weaves,  too much make up, etc?

My friend, will you gerrout of hia jor. So was she the only one who contested? oma se.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by BABE3: 6:55am On May 06, 2011
playah P:

NIGERIANS WEN ARE WE GOING TO CHANGE::::: WHERE WERE YOU ALL WHEN BB CALLED FOR AUDITION?

NOW YOU ALL SIT COMFORTABLY IN FRONT OF YA CATHODE RAY BOX TO CRITICIZE A BRAVE WOMAN,  I AM ASHAMED.

IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND, THE ONE EYED MAN IS THE KING.

GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN NIGERIA WAS CONSERVATIVE,  NOW WE ARE EVERTHING BUT THE TRUE AFRICAN VALUES SO SAVE SO AFRICAN VALUES STORY TO URSELF.

THANK U

YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER HATER,  IGHO IS BASED IN UK BUT SHE CAME BACK TO NIGERIA TO GET THIS DONE,  WHERE WERE U PROBABLY WIPING WHITE MENS' BUTT IN ORDER SURVIVE,  I LAFF AT U COWARD,  NEXT TIME, COME FOR THE AUDITION DUMB Azz

Chesus Christ!!!!  shocked shocked Why na? Wetin I do to you? Do you know her personally?   smiley

You said "Where was I?" : Well, I'm at school right now! So--- undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out / Jide Kosoko With His Son, Daughter-In-Law And Grandchildren / BBNaija: Ahneeka Maryanne Iwuchukwu Is Linda Ikeji Red Carpet Presenter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.