Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative (39641 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 / Nigeria BBA Winner Karen Igho Shows Off Bikini Body...sexy You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 7:01am On May 06, 2011
^^lol cheesy
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Jonwesley(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2011
No, she is not the one in this picture except she was photo shopped. The one in BBA Amplified is uglier.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by cold(m): 7:26am On May 06, 2011
^^her looks are inconsequential to me.I'm more concerned about the delivery of her roles.I was seriously disappointed when i noticed she was having reading difficulties & had to be helped out by her fellow Naija compatriot.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by lbotus(f): 8:04am On May 06, 2011
^^^ u mean she can't read? see olodo repping niaja. shocked shocked
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by gossipmama(f): 8:10am On May 06, 2011
[b][/b]real olodo representing us, i wonder if she actually schooled in london or was doing edo business
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 8:17am On May 06, 2011
gossipmama:

[/b]real olodo representing us, i wonder if she actually schooled in london or was doing [b]edo business
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 8:19am On May 06, 2011
You guys harsh oo, well it's not really her fault if she has reading difficulty?or is it?
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by lbotus(f): 8:24am On May 06, 2011
^^she had all the money for fake bossom but no money or time to invest in her reading difficulty/ability.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by ikoha: 9:11am On May 06, 2011
Karen or whatever she is called is not a true ambassador of Nigeria, everything about her is fake; fake eye lashes, fake boobs, fake accent and fake character. i know she bleeped her way into BBA Amplified, knowing that she and Vina the other Nigerian girl had revealed to the other housemates and Africa that they had shared a man back here in Lagos, and that man is no other person than maybe one of the chairmen of the programme organizers. Look at the two of them, an exact opposite of Nigerian beauty. I was at one of the audtions in Abuja, where i saw a litany of naturally endowed beautiful Nigerian women and I wonder how those two pigeons made it to the final list. Maybe someone was threatened with a blackmail and all he could do to salvage the situatoin was to settle with BBA Amplified.
and now look at what an irritant she has become in the house, shameless thing, Karen!
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by babyme1(f): 9:23am On May 06, 2011
ikoha:

Karen or whatever she is called is not a true ambassador of Nigeria, everything about her is fake; fake eye lashes, fake bosoms, fake accent and fake character. i know she bleeped her way into BBA Amplified, knowing that she and Vina the other Nigerian girl had revealed to the other housemates and Africa that they had shared a man back here in Lagos, and that man is no other person than maybe one of the chairmen of the programme organizers. Look at the two of them, an exact opposite of Nigerian beauty. I was at one of the audtions in Abuja, where i saw a litany of naturally endowed beautiful Nigerian women and I wonder how those two pigeons made it to the final list. Maybe someone was threatened with a blackmail and all he could do to salvage the situatoin was to settle with BBA Amplified.
and now look at what an irritant she has become in the house, shameless thing, Karen!

I knew they had someting in common grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 9:24am On May 06, 2011
ikoha:

Karen or whatever she is called is not a true ambassador of Nigeria, everything about her is fake; fake eye lashes, fake bosoms, fake accent and fake character. i know she bleeped her way into BBA Amplified, knowing that she and Vina the other Nigerian girl had revealed to the other housemates and Africa that they had shared a man back here in Lagos, and that man is no other person than maybe one of the chairmen of the programme organizers. Look at the two of them, an exact opposite of Nigerian beauty. I was at one of the audtions in Abuja, where i saw a litany of naturally endowed beautiful Nigerian women and I wonder how those two pigeons made it to the final list. Maybe someone was threatened with a blackmail and all he could do to salvage the situatoin was to settle with BBA Amplified.
Doctor of conspiracy theory, ekpan fly
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Duchess1(f): 9:29am On May 06, 2011
karen is jt an embarrasement and very forward goshhh, Theres even dis beef btwn her self n Vina,
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by samtoye(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2011
Jonwesley:

No, she is not the one in this picture except she was photo shopped. The one in BBA Amplified is uglier.

Thought like wise too, that pix is too beautiful to be her, please go check her again on screen!!!!
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by samtoye(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2011
Jonwesley:

Thought like wise too, that pix is too beautiful to be her, please go check her again on screen!!!!
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by wakaman: 9:50am On May 06, 2011
this karen person does not represent the average nigerian girl or persona for that matter, let's boycott bba. hold your votes!!!!!
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pain(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2011
She is Plain Ugly. IMHO undecided
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by lynxnoon(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2011
its now obvious BBA doesn't want Nigeria to win this time undecided angry
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by ikoha: 10:35am On May 06, 2011
we will vote her fake hairy white ass out of that house as soon as she is up for eviction, and she is up for eviction on monday next week.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Iyineda(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2011
Regardless of all the fuss she's causing, I'd still hit that.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Mavor: 10:58am On May 06, 2011
Iyineda:

Regardless of all the fuss she's causing, I'd still hit that.

Yeah!!! That arse was made for my di<k grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Reanaa: 11:05am On May 06, 2011
Peeps, Karen need one favor frm u come next monday ''VOTE OUT''.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Duchess1(f): 12:04pm On May 06, 2011
@ Reanaa Gbam!!!!
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by kliverpool(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2011
she should pls go
i think they dont want Nigeria to win this yr
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by ashdre: 12:38pm On May 06, 2011
Hmmm! she is an imported nija girl.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by OWOLAYEMO: 12:51pm On May 06, 2011
It is a conspiracy by Bigie to ensure that Nigeria does not win the prize three years consecutively.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by tulk2mi: 2:16pm On May 06, 2011
this is a deliberate ploy by BBA not 2 let 9ja steal the show again, cos we gat wat it takes 2 win d prize all d time if we choose to. So dey dicided to screen out d best n come up with this girl karen, everthing abt her is fake including her name KAREN. i've lost interest in this season, w8ting 4 next season. embarassed embarassed angry angry
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Iyineda(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2011
tulk2mi:

this is a deliberate ploy by BBA not 2 let 9ja steal the show again, cos we gat wat it takes 2 win d prize all d time if we choose to. So dey dicided to screen out d best n come up with this girl karen, everthing abt her is fake including her name KAREN. i've lost interest in this season, w8ting 4 next season. embarassed embarassed angry angry

You know times are hard when people are anticipating an unconfrimed sequel of a reality tv show. . .
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 06, 2011
intrestingly i stumbled on an FB profile of the chic y'all call confidence. according to the profile, it says she's a lesbian, and she got some some real interesting stuff and gr8 ppics too.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by ifyalways(f): 3:55pm On May 06, 2011
Babzilla:

intrestingly i stumbled on an FB profile of the chic y'all call confidence. according to the profile, it says she's a lesbian, and she got some some real interesting stuff and gr8 ppics too.
LOL

Don't know the pics or confidence you stumbled upon but the Confidence Haugen I know and is on BBA is not even bi-curios,bi-sexual not to talk of lesbian.She loves and chops diiiiicks and nothing else. smiley
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by meekas(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2011
Karen wrote on her profile, that she hates fake people. Wht can be more fake than she, herself? Fake eye lashes,fake skin color, fake b.o.o.b.s and fake accent. #Longhiss.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Hibkay: 4:41pm On May 06, 2011
she look scary exactly like a ghost.D other girl is finer grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) / Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet / Davido, 50Cent, G-Unit Crew & Nicki Minaj Party In Las Vegas | PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.