Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Dear Ikwerres & Ikas - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Ikwerres & Ikas (9364 Views)

Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

There is nothing like Niger Delta republic be it in theory or otherwise. The only place Niger Delta begins and ends is with only Ijaw. Grow the balls to call for Ijaw only republic. Why are you forcefully attaching yourself to Akwa-Cross. Go it alone after all you have absolutely nothing in common.
we are united ND...
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by IDENNAA(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
ariesbull:
nwanne been a while .....tears I haven't heard you bro

Nwanne , longest time. I full ground, jare. I hope you are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

In case you are too dense to understand what I wrote; there is nothing like Niger Delta republic, maybe Ijaw republic. You are only speaking for your little under a million population of tribe.
united ND we are... there is nothing you small dot can do..ok.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
honestly i hate to involve another tribe into our matter.... but we even wanted Ijaw republic but it was some akwa ibom people that gingering us to stick together and agitate for niger delta...

thats why i dont want to insult akwa ibom people because many of them are with us... just go to their facebook page and see that this guy is just one person..

See hypocrisy at its peek oh!! See wetin I d talk. You are now dragging Akwaibom into your republic and when someone says no, you claim that he is "just one person".
Go to Ipob Facebook and Twitter and count the number of Akwaibomites that are members .By your analogy, it means that the whole of Akwaibom wants Biafra abi?

You accuse igbo's of exactly the same thing you are guilty of .There isn't a single body or organization with an agenda for an ijaw only republic-because you guys know truly how precarious your situation is.

When the time for speration comes ,a referendum will be carried out and every ethnic group will be free to determine its future- grandstanding on Nairaland will not change the truth

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by IDENNAA(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we are united ND...

No , you are not because there is nothing remotely binding you guys together. We have lived with them , inter-married , traded , exchanged traditions and cultures. As for you, you dont even know them. You rarely see them here throwing insults. Most Akwa- Cross are very civil and reasonable. How many times did you see Akwa-Cross opened threads to insult Igbo ?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

No , you are not because there is nothing remotely binding you guys together. We have lived with them , inter-married , traded , exchanged traditions and cultures. As for you, you dont even know them. You rarely see them here throwing insults. Most Akwa- Cross are very civil and reasonable. How many times did you see Akwa-Cross opened threads to insult Igbo ?
doesnt matter... we are united niger deltans...

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by EdoDefence: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
doesnt matter... we are united niger deltans...

United as one nation, nothing when dem fit do about am

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by nsiba: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
eduj:

See hypocrisy at its peek oh!! See wetin I d talk. You are now dragging Akwaibom into your republic and when someone says no, you claim that he is "just one person".
Go to Ipob Facebook and Twitter and count the number of Akwaibomites that are members .By your analogy, it means that the whole of Akwaibom wants Biafra abi?

You accuse igbo's of exactly the same thing you are guilty of .There isn't a single body or organization with an agenda for an ijaw only republic-because you guys know truly how precarious your situation is.

When the time for speration comes ,a referendum will be carried out and every ethnic group will be free to determine its future- grandstanding on Nairaland will not change the truth

Never you repeat this nonsense again, ever!
AkwaCross de with which USELESS Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by nsiba: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

Do you see us opening thread insult Ijaws or any others
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
eduj:

guy sleep.. biafra referendum will not be allowed to hold in any niger delta territory...

any akwa ibomite in your group claiming biafra is an imposter..
real akwa ibom men are with us..
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by IDENNAA(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
eduj:

Ijaw people came late to the table. We were civilized when these people were still squatting in the dirty and mosquitoes infested creek. We know what they are up to, they need numbers to give them numerical strength because Ijaw alone is not up to a million. Akwa-Cross dont need them because they (Akwaibom/Cross River) has everything a nation can ask for.....Arable lands ,Oil , long suffering population like the Igbo , access to see , civil society. Cant you see the disgraceful begging to lure Akwa-Cross and steal their resources.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
EdoDefence:

United as one nation, nothing when dem fit do about am
exactly my brother.. we are too unite to divide, so ipob should think another possible way....
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by IDENNAA(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
nsiba:

Do you see us opening thread insult Ijaws or any others

We are saying the same thing. But , listen , I know you are eternally Igbophobic which has beclouded you sense of reasoning, which is why your duty here is to insult Igbo as if you are getting paid to do it. Did you see Igbo opening threads to insult and denigrate Akwa-Cross or any other , unprovoked

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by IDENNAA(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guy sleep.. biafra referendum will not be allowed to hold in any niger delta territory...

any akwa ibomite in your group claiming biafra is an imposter..
real akwa ibom men are with us..

If you can't speak for your own family nor Ijaw what makes you think you can speak for Akwa-Cross ? By the way Ondo , Imo and Abia are Niger Delta oil producing states.

No , Akwaibom and Cross Rivers is not with you. You are Ijaw and Ijaw only will you be.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by nsiba: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

We are saying the same thing. But , listen , I know you are eternally Igbophobic which has beclouded you sense of reasoning, which is why your duty here is to insult Igbo as if you are getting paid to do it. Did you see Igbo opening threads to insult and denigrate Akwa-Cross or any other , unprovoked

When it comes to opening thread against any one provoke or unprovoked you guys are the KING

Igbophobic only to all irrational one of them
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
nsiba:

Who is Philip compare to the number one Army officer in Nigeria, NA 1 Wellington Bassey, even in Ibiono that Phillip came out from do you know the atrocities committed by the barbaric Biafrans?

I seriously doubt you are from Akwaibom
how do you compare President and army officer? You get sense sor?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
thats good... akwacross is good we will support it... but to go with biafra of those useless igbo, never... we rather die to stop it.. biafra must go alone.
lol if we choose to go with BIAFRA...a thousand of you can't stop it. We just need a simple majority in a Referrrndum. Simple
And you know Akwa Ibomites are more sympathetic to BIAFRA than the ones that are not.
The likes of Nsiba re minority

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

If you can't speak for your own family nor Ijaw what makes you think you can speak for Akwa-Cross ? By the way Ondo , Imo and Abia are Niger Delta oil producing states.

No , Akwaibom and Cross Rivers is not with you. You are Ijaw and Ijaw only will you be.
abi imo ond may be in ND but they are not in NDR..

u and kanu should forget about about akwa cross, mostly akwa ibom...

i have told you we are together..

if we change away from niger delta republic then we have betrayed them... and we wont betrayed them..
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by nsiba: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol if we choose to go with BIAFRA...a thousand of you can't stop it. We just need a simple majority in a Referrrndum. Simple
And you know Akwa Ibomites are more sympathetic to BIAFRA than the ones that are not.

See this IPOB rat camouflaging like an AkwaIbom man, shame no de una dictionary
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ggood: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=ifiokjohn post=102621751][/quote] lies from the pit hell siogho edem mfo kpong mkpo akwa ibom , Afonja terrorist busted
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
ifiokjohn:
too many of akwa people are we with us... planning to hold referendum of biafra in niger delta soil is like planning to hold referendum in heaven...unachievable dream
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by nsiba: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
ifiokjohn:
how do you compare President and army officer? You get sense sor?

Idoit when Wellington was a Major, Phillip was a captain and Ojukwu d small rat was ordinary Lt.Col
IPOB man so na Biafra be country wey person go be President?
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by IDENNAA(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
nsiba:

When it comes to opening thread against any one provoke or unprovoked you guys are the KING

Igbophobic only to all irrational one of them

You can only speak of what you know. I have been a member of this forum since 2010 when great minds gathered here to deliberate on these same issues and as we can all see Igbo threads generate more traffic than any other due to our popularity. If you can be honest to a damaged soul like your own then you would have see all the threads opened to mock and ridicule Igbo. Igbo are generally peaceful that's why we succeed at everywhere we go. We don't fight Bini in Edo , Yoruba in Lagos , Uhrobo in Delta , Efiks in Rivers etc. But our success threatens people like you , Oba of Lagos and Sarduana of Sokoto etc.

Stop masking your Igbo hate with baseless flimsy excuses just to take out your frustration on us. You are here to fight a non existent Akwaibom vs Igbo war but on ground these people have nothing but respect for each other

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by goatgoat093: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
the Apois are not indigenous to ondo state? see how ignorant you sound...

some ignorant ones in the south east dont even know where the ondo state is...

the ignorant igbos dont know that ondo state share boundary with delta state and edo state...

there is no way one can differentiate ondo state Izons and delta state Izons...

Any Ijaw sewage rat found outside of Bayelsa state is merely a tenant and immigrant SIMPLE. Since Ijaws are people who love to live close to a body of water wherever they migrate to, it's not farfetched to see why there are Ijaw communities along the coastal areas in most parts of Nigeria where they are currently resident... how come Izons don't have a united proto-language among all its groups scattered across Nigeria if Izons are truly from one origin? that goes to show Izons are refugees from Ghana who only started in the later part of the century to evolve their own language and culture... the only state that is homogenous to Izons is Bayelsa... every other place it's either your people are a minority (as in Rivers and Delta states), or just migrants who were simply accommodated by their host, and permitted to live in the coastal areas like is the case in Ondo, Edo, Akwa Ibom states.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by IDENNAA(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
abi imo ond may be in ND but they are not in NDR..

u and kanu should forget about about akwa cross, mostly akwa ibom...

i have told you we are together..

if we change away from niger delta republic then we have betrayed them... and we wont betrayed them..

No , you are not together in your Ijaw republic with Edo , Akwa-Cross , Itshekiri , Uhrobo and Ikwerre. You will fight your own war because these people whom you are trying to steal their lands are not your kind. You tried to steal Gelegele and Omonoba chase you and you recently reappeared there shooting sporadically like crazy people. Ijaw republic my left ball...lol

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

No , you are not together in your Ijaw republic with Edo , Akwa-Cross , Itshekiri , Uhrobo and Ikwerre. You will fight your own war because these people whom you are trying to steal their lands are not your kind. You tried to steal Gelegele and Omonoba chase you and you recently reappeared there shooting sporadically like crazy people. Ijaw republic my left ball...lol

hahaha. small dot like igbos... well if you know that akwa people are with you carry your referendum box enter first
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
goatgoat093:

Any Ijaw sewage rat found outside of Bayelsa state is merely a tenant and immigrant SIMPLE. Since Ijaws are people who love to live close to a body of water wherever they migrate to, it's not farfetched to see why there are Ijaw communities along the coastal areas in most parts of Nigeria where they are currently resident... how come Izons don't have a united proto-language among all its groups scattered across Nigeria if Izons are truly from one origin? that goes to show Izons are refugees from Ghana who only started in the later part of the century to evolve their own language and culture... the only state that is homogenous to Izons is Bayelsa... every other place it's either your people are a minority (as in Rivers and Delta states), or just migrants who were simply accommodated by their host, and permitted to live in the coastal areas like is the case in Ondo, Edo, Akwa Ibom states.
lol..funny...

i have heard you... go with your 5landlocked states...

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by IDENNAA(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
goatgoat093:

They dont have a single united proto-language because they are people from different backgrounds who are being organized under one ideology,like political party. That's why it sucks

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by IDENNAA(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
lol..funny...

i have heard you... go with your 5landlocked states...

You accused us of all sort of things; landgrabbing , attachee by force by force, though all we asked for is unity with our western Igbo brothers(Enuani primarily) and the Obigbo , Etche and Egbema carved into Rivers. Meanwhile , while you were busy pointing fingers at us you were busy scheming how to cut off Akwaibom/Rivers from access to see , you are fighting Omonoba over Gelegele to cut them off but only the Igbo is bad and everyone else is saint.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
honestly i hate to involve another tribe into our matter.... but we even wanted Ijaw republic but it was some akwa ibom people that gingering us to stick together and agitate for niger delta...

thats why i dont want to insult akwa ibom people because many of them are with us... just go to their facebook page and see that this guy is just one person..
many of us are not with you. We share more with the Igbos than with the ijaws or isekiris etc

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
nsiba:

Idoit when Wellington was a Major, Phillip was a captain and Ojukwu d small rat was ordinary Lt.Col
IPOB man so na Biafra be country wey person go be President?
If BIAFRA had been successful. How will you compare President with officer?..I swear you no get sense.
Can you compare Buhari with buritai?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
too many of akwa people are we with us... planning to hold referendum of biafra in niger delta soil is like planning to hold referendum in heaven...unachievable dream
ok.
Come and stop it when time comes.
I'm not saying they will hold referrendum in Akwa ibom o.
But it will certainly be held in Rivers and Delta and Edo...all those igboid groups. There lands it will be held in. It won't be held in non igbotic group areas.
And when those groups choose to go...go and stop them
Shey Anioma are asking for their own state...to become the 6th eastern state? Go and stop them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta / 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor / Ibrahim Idris Visits Police Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.